PDA

View Full Version : Bug Reporting

Nicko
24th April 2011, 05:26 PM
AE86DC should be back and 100% functional again.

Any posts made yesterday (I think there were 5 of them) will have been lost as we restored from the backup.

Please report any issues to me, and i'll deal with them.

Cheers

Nick

Nicko
24th April 2011, 06:16 PM

Currently re-indexing all the attachments in old threads. THis will take a while but should be back tomorrow also.

Also, I only corrected the DNS entries at 3:00pm this afternoon, so it may be tuesday before *some* users can see AE86DC again.

Cheers

Nick

Nicko
24th April 2011, 06:31 PM
And testing.

Nicko
24th April 2011, 07:51 PM
Attachments are all back.

Also, if you are finding that "new" posts aren't updating, mark your forums as read

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/forumdisplay.php?do=markread

This should fix itself when the clock rolls over past midnight tonight.

Any other issues, please log out, delete your cookies and log back in again.

Any issues after that, please post them here :)

-Nick

ke_70
26th April 2011, 11:54 PM
not really a bug, but i've noticed that all the pages have been lengthened with more post per page.

is this here to stay? because shorter pages would be abit better for slower computers.

apart from that everything else is good. (nice work)

86coupe
27th April 2011, 07:39 PM
Im on internode and dc for me is still a pic of rabbits. Can only access via mobile.

Nicko
27th April 2011, 08:22 PM
As soon as Internode's DNS server decides to update, you'll be back. When will it happen? probably by the end of tonight?

86coupe
29th April 2011, 12:14 PM
Certainly taking their time. Today is Friday. DC is still rabbits. Wonder how many others still think the site is offline. Logged in now via a proxy server.

Nicko
29th April 2011, 01:25 PM
Sam-Q is also out of action

And unsurprisingly, he is on a Telstra DNS...

Notoriously slow at updating DNS

86coupe
29th April 2011, 09:07 PM
A friend on intertoad was able to access dc for a while today then it became rabbits for him as well.

Nicko
30th April 2011, 12:56 AM
To anyone still experiencing this problem of "still seeing the easter rabbits" that was on the OLD webserver.

Please check again (now) to see if they are still there.

The OLD webserver has now been deleted, so there shouldn't be ANY easter rabbits anymore.

If you still see that graphic, please clear your cookies, delete your temporary files (cache) and reboot your PC and try again.

If they are still there after all of the steps above - please try to contact me on webmaster@ae86drivingclub.com.au

Thanks

Danzo
30th April 2011, 11:39 PM
what happened to off-topic?

Nicko
30th April 2011, 11:45 PM
Moved to "General Discussions"

Ending my crackdown on people using offtopic. Things have improved since I moved it in late 2009.

Danzo
30th April 2011, 11:47 PM
ah, ok cheers.