PDA

View Full Version : help needed!

Cerby86
30th April 2011, 01:38 AM
Hey guys!

Okay so getting straight to the point I am looking for someone who could pick up some rims for me from west Sydney.

They are gay FWD rims but the shitter that I picked up to drive while I clear the defects on my ae71 has 3 of one type of okay rim with good tires, and a full set of hideous rims with no tires.

My goal with this car is to spend sweet FA on it so rather than buying a full set of new rims and tires or a full set of tires for the hideous rims I have chased up a set which will complete the okay set.

So yeah its a pick up only ebay sale so I was hoping someone trustworthy would pick them up, package up the best two rims for me, and post them to me. Obviously I will pay for the rims and postage and chuck in $50 for whoever does it. In fact they can even have the two rims I don't want to make hose reels or coffee tables out of if that sweetens the pot at all :P

The auction ends in two days so get in quick. And I know this sounds a bit gay but I would rather someone who has been around the forums for a while and has bought and sold stuff on here do it rather than someone I've never seen on here before.

Anyway if anyone can help out that would be cool. Otherwise does anyone know of a company that will pick stuff up, package and send it for you?

Cheers
Mark

foamy
1st May 2011, 12:29 AM
Where abouts in Western Sydney? I have good courier contacts through work so if it's local enough I might be able to help you out.

meadan
1st May 2011, 09:32 PM
e-go couriers
pack and send couriers

google pick up couriers and youll find a few.

Cerby86
6th May 2011, 02:42 PM
I ended up setting it up with pack and send then got bloody sniped on the auction!! GAY!! LOL