VTAZ!
11th May 2011, 01:53 AM
cya there ;)

lolwat
11th May 2011, 08:09 AM
you both driving???

sotiros86
11th May 2011, 05:03 PM
Im headng out. Come say hi, hurl abuse at me, or tell me how shit I am (first time out)

pen15
11th May 2011, 07:15 PM
fuck Friday come Wakefield on the Sunday drift and grip day

s13 james
11th May 2011, 07:41 PM
yer first time out too haha ,loopin everylap lol

lolwat
11th May 2011, 08:18 PM
got to start some were guys have fun

JDMWheels
11th May 2011, 09:06 PM
Might be heading out - Still not sure :)

70rolla
12th May 2011, 10:54 AM
Was meant to be going but coilover situation is up the fucking shit .....get out on the 22nd too it's with drift mob I'll be entering that

s13 james
12th May 2011, 08:00 PM
no worries,ill pop round soon and hav a look,lachlan is comming out too

Andyy
12th May 2011, 10:31 PM
i'll be out there : )

lolwat
12th May 2011, 11:45 PM
oath you got rebiult 4 age in or what?

Andyy
13th May 2011, 12:02 AM
yeah man all good to go, i just read spectators wont be aloud unless they are related to a driver.. its on jdmst forum

lolwat
13th May 2011, 12:04 AM
who is running the night tomorrow???

Andyy
13th May 2011, 12:11 AM
driving sports

lolwat
13th May 2011, 12:14 AM
probs over bogan cunts turning up 3 parts cut, make fools of them selves

JDMWheels
13th May 2011, 02:19 AM
From the Driving Sports Forum:

"Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ppl
But i was informed by the General manger of EC yesterday that if we want spectators to attend
we must have 2 extra light towers and 2 extra security guards (we already have 2 so 4 total)

As these requirements have been forced onto us , we now have a few options

Either pay the extra 800 odd +gst and charge $10 for spectators and hope we get 75 to 80 paid spectators there

Or do not allow spectators

Or do not run at eastern creek (not much of an option as there is no other place)

i do not want to charge people to come and watch their friends drift ,i think it creates interest that helps the sport grow

But i can only argue to a certain point, then choose from the options i have

if you are unhappy with this situation please do not Flame or send me your angry emails
but if you feel strongly enough please email me and i will see that it gets to the decision makers at EC
if you do send a email please do not be abusive as it will not help

admin.drivingsports@gmail.com

for the 13th of may
if you are coming with a driver to help them you will be fine ,if you are just coming to hang out and are not related to people driving , you may be turned away at the gate

i am sorry but it is beyond my control

i have talked to other clubs that hire the place and it looks like we are not the only club getting extra requirements placed onto events

We will try and come up with a solution or at a minimum a compromise before the next skid pans in June and let you know in advance

there is no change to the actual skid pan or fig 8 activities on the 13th "

http://driving-sports-inc.3733074.n2.nabble.com/Skid-pans-13th-May-2011-Drift-your-car-or-ours-td6330478.html

70rolla
13th May 2011, 04:44 PM
heavy^^

pen15
14th May 2011, 09:35 AM
ec and other circuits in sydney have been trying to kill drift for a long time now this is nothing new to me but you youngsters will soon realize that the motor sport community doesn't like drifting being associated with they league of motor sport if someone doesn't step in soon with a dedicated drift track then drift will soon be dead on the track obviously moving it to the street once again

sundee
14th May 2011, 10:27 AM
I'm onto one matt, I'll get you to come on a test day with me, pretty sure not many if know one knows about this track I stumbled over. Be in touch

lolwat
14th May 2011, 07:02 PM
ec and other circuits in sydney have been trying to kill drift for a long time now this is nothing new to me but you youngsters will soon realize that the motor sport community doesn't like drifting being associated with they league of motor sport if someone doesn't step in soon with a dedicated drift track then drift will soon be dead on the track obviously moving it to the street once again
yes, this is ovious, a lot of people do realise, this lady at drift mob told me last driftmob night i was at , that they get charged for 4 hours on the peanut them same as the curcuit guys get charged for full track all day, its shit house

I'm onto one matt, I'll get you to come on a test day with me, pretty sure not many if know one knows about this track I stumbled over. Be in touch
keep updated =D, this would be awesome(butterfly farm??)

Suter
14th May 2011, 07:49 PM
yes, this is ovious, a lot of people do realise, this lady at drift mob told me last driftmob night i was at , that they get charged for 4 hours on the peanut them same as the curcuit guys get charged for full track all day, its shit house

keep updated =D, this would be awesome(butterfly farm??)

butterfly farm is a kart track haha. my guess is marulan?

pen15
14th May 2011, 07:54 PM

very interesting............ that you are still alive i haven't heard from you in ages

im also intrigued about this track you speak of my boss gets to race on all or them from the police training facility to the CEO of coke AU even backyard tracks