PDA

View Full Version : some JDM meetup at Eastern Creek

Rice86
18th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Notice this part of the forum is dead

anyways, just a FYI, there is a JDM meet up at Eastern Creek 21st May, this Saturday
its posted on JDM Sytle Tuning Forum and just thought i'll give some notice here in case members here would like a day out at Eastern creek to watch Evos run the track and check out a few rice box to Pro Street-racer spec cars in the show and shine event

anyways i'll be there most likely the first half of the day to check it out and then head off my own way to do my own thing *back to sleep* :yeah:

would be cool to see plenty of AE86DC represent..im no event promoter, im just putting it out there, sharing is caring haha

dtour
18th May 2011, 01:05 PM
I was going to take the sprinter down but it is broken so I'll take the s13,
Were you around Eastwood this morning in your 13?

bams_keto
18th May 2011, 02:17 PM
someone organize a nsw meet up soon and try get get an all ae/ke peanut or wet skid pan day. That would be sick!

Rice86
18th May 2011, 04:56 PM
I was going to take the sprinter down but it is broken so I'll take the s13,
Were you around Eastwood this morning in your 13?

haha yeah i work up at Macquarie park so i drive threw Eastwood everyday, is that your gun metal AE86 in your DP? must of had been you i saw a few months back with Drift teks or Rota wheels ...if so car looks clean

VTAZ!
18th May 2011, 06:57 PM
pizza shop steve 4ac is on its way out ;) might have to give you demo before she goes BOOM BOOM :D

lolwat
18th May 2011, 08:59 PM
there are several wet pan and peanut nights, and it is rare to see a corolla of some form down there all dirty nissans :(

bams_keto
18th May 2011, 09:28 PM
pizza shop steve 4ac is on its way out ;) might have to give you demo before she goes BOOM BOOM :D

haha sounds good man, its still alive is it?

there are several wet pan and peanut nights, and it is rare to see a corolla of some form down there all dirty nissans :(

Its not that expensive to hire out the peanut at EC, we just need the numbers and it would be sick. Every other state has a good turnout of ae/ke's to there track days so i don't see why we can't. Plus peanut is perfect for it.

lolwat
18th May 2011, 09:35 PM
ooooreally, well if you let a few dirty nissans ill have 4-6 people keen (2 s13's N/A)

70rolla
19th May 2011, 12:12 AM
lolwat have you ever been and entered a drift night ?

also nearley every event theres atleast one ke or ae i get out there and theres usually more then one with me

lolwat
19th May 2011, 12:30 AM
yea mainly drift mob nights i must say, and there might be 1-2 parked not running though, twilight might be a bit different,

Rice86
19th May 2011, 12:57 PM
Just to note, this is a JDMST EOMM meetup, DAY event..just to be clear haha

VTAZ!
20th May 2011, 05:32 PM
meet me at our fav spot in the world steve ;)

motorculture
23rd May 2011, 12:21 PM
hey Guys ,

Pictures can bee seen via Autoobsession.com.au (http://www.autoobsession.com.au/events/evo-nats-jdmst-eomm-show-and-shine-21-may-2011-eastern-creek/)

BigMonkey
24th May 2011, 12:23 PM
damn.. missed it again..
will def be there next time.. looked awesome!