PDA

View Full Version : stock wheels (bassett, bart etc)

Panda BVB700
23rd May 2011, 03:26 PM
i know im gonna cop a bit of flak from this as im not really posting this in the right place, but was wondering if anyone would know somewhere that sells bart/basset wheels or something similar to this style to suit a commodore (you guessed it a full hektos vl) really want to get a set for the daily/toe-car and haven't been able to find anything in commodore stud pattern, even sunraysia don't seem to do this pattern anyway, just thought id ask.......... thanks

McLEVIN
23rd May 2011, 03:48 PM
aus distributor for basset wheels is top dog racegear. (03) 5367 7020, enquired about them for my roller and mentioned he only had them for ford and holden stud pattern in 15inc.
they will not ship internationally either.

diamond racing will apperently as some forum members have them.

or lastly you could get sunraisers re drilled in your stud pattern

Panda BVB700
23rd May 2011, 04:22 PM
good to here thanks for that

Pidgey
23rd May 2011, 05:19 PM
Step 1. Find commodore 15x6 chaser rims for like 100-200 bucks
Step 2. Widen to whatever size you want.
Step 3. Have pretty much the exactly same wheels for way cheaper.
IMO a VL would look decent low on 16x8.5 VE chaser rims with like 205/50R16 (VE got 16's)

Panda BVB700
23rd May 2011, 05:25 PM
nah there not though thats why ive been looking into getting bassett's or something similar just contacted top dog before he said approx $135 per wheel as appossed to roughly $260 a wheel for the widened steels of the same size

he's got them in 15x10's hhhmmmmm interesting

i did think about ve wheels aswell but they are slightly different stud pattern from what i can tell

Pidgey
23rd May 2011, 06:34 PM
Really? Oh, my bad then. IDK, I haven't looked at a commodore for like 5 years lol.
Is it 135 to your door?

Panda BVB700
23rd May 2011, 06:43 PM
this was from a town about an hour away from where i live so im gonna go talk to him a little more before i know exactly how much but he said it should be around that price for powder coated black so i might have a chat to him later in the week

lolwat
23rd May 2011, 07:42 PM
you can order them from US in what ever size you want and what ever stud pattern you want and its like 60-90 bucks a rim

McLEVIN
24th May 2011, 01:14 PM
lolwat basset told me they wont ship internationally! yet they'll ship to top dog?...straight gas can you talk to the guy about the possibilities of getting 4x 114.3 in 15in if you go there? he didn't seem to helpful on the phone when i spoke to him.

i guess if i want custom steelies i'll have to go through diamonds

KurtHS
24th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Diamonds are perfectly fine and the bloke you deal with is a champ, pretty sure you deal with the owner. Any offset, any size and any stud pattern.

spiderman
24th May 2011, 01:49 PM
nah there not though thats why ive been looking into getting bassett's or something similar just contacted top dog before he said approx $135 per wheel as appossed to roughly $260 a wheel for the widened steels of the same size

he's got them in 15x10's hhhmmmmm interesting

i did think about ve wheels aswell but they are slightly different stud pattern from what i can tell

Stud pattern is the same, but the centrebore's smaller on the VE rims.

Panda BVB700
24th May 2011, 05:15 PM
lolwat basset told me they wont ship internationally! yet they'll ship to top dog?...straight gas can you talk to the guy about the possibilities of getting 4x 114.3 in 15in if you go there? he didn't seem to helpful on the phone when i spoke to him.

i guess if i want custom steelies i'll have to go through diamonds

yeah i was going to do it anyway my brother wants some for his 180sx 15x10 or 15x8 4x114.3's

and yeah thats to all of you who have given in ideas