PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know about a web site....

madness
20th February 2009, 06:25 AM
that i can get the stock shock holster with the 2 grade 10 bolts the hold it to the knuckle?

Jonny Rochester
20th February 2009, 08:22 AM
Are you just after 2 bolts, or a website?

madness
20th February 2009, 10:14 AM
well i need the 2 bolts but i cant find grade 10 anywhere and i need a whole new shock holster because when i got the car the guy who had it before me tapped the thread funny and put grade 8 bolts in, so they ended up breaking on me so i need the hole thing.

madness
20th February 2009, 11:45 AM
ha.......

Jonny Rochester
20th February 2009, 01:49 PM
Mmmmm. Donuts.

dr1ft-pig
20th February 2009, 01:54 PM
wtf is a holster man??? pics??

Jonny Rochester
20th February 2009, 01:58 PM
You need to take your strut housing to an engineering workshop, and get them to fix the thread with a helicoil. Grade 8 bolts should be fine if assembled right, and are of the right thread.

But if your in denver colorado, half the trouble will be finding someone familiar with the metric system, then finding metric bolts of the right pitch. The dealership can order bolts.

madness
20th February 2009, 05:16 PM
You need to take your strut housing to an engineering workshop, and get them to fix the thread with a helicoil. Grade 8 bolts should be fine if assembled right, and are of the right thread.

But if your in denver colorado, half the trouble will be finding someone familiar with the metric system, then finding metric bolts of the right pitch. The dealership can order bolts.

oh ok thanks man, i appreciate it:DD:DD

Rian
20th February 2009, 05:20 PM
your talkin bout the bottom part with the whole bearing assembly mounting???

i saw them on yahoo auctions brand new

like these??????
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f71783386