PDA

View Full Version : Another Carby question

squish_m8
20th February 2009, 04:16 PM
So I was cleaning out the carburettor (4KC) using the methods suggested, after this i took off the hoses that go into it to have a look. Before i did this i took photos off where they all go but for some reason they didn't save to the memory card. Now i have the problem of not knowing which hose goes onto which port. It would be apprieciated if someone could get photos of how they should go.

thanks,
Kieran

Dylan
20th February 2009, 05:24 PM
this should help

http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?title=Tech:Engine/K_Series/4K-C/4K-C_Emission_System_Diagram

Rian
20th February 2009, 05:30 PM
vac hoses your talking?

you really dont need any of them.. as long as all the holes are plugged up it will all run.

i think i ran one off my dizzy and thats all.

ke70dave
20th February 2009, 05:59 PM
vac hoses your talking?

you really dont need any of them.. as long as all the holes are plugged up it will all run.

i think i ran one off my dizzy and thats all.

bingo

and there is one that goes to your carbon canistor.

so long as there are no vac leaks it should be alright.

make sure the one that goes to your dizzy is on a pipe of its own, not connected to anything else. and this one should be connected to one that is close to where the carby joins the manifold.

squish_m8
22nd February 2009, 07:23 PM
yeah cheers.
so i'll just plug all of the hoses up randomly apart from the one coming from the dizzy

squish_m8
22nd February 2009, 07:34 PM
yeah cheers.
so i'll just plug all of the hoses up randomly apart from the one coming from the dizzy