PDA

View Full Version : Help out Robo!

Robo86
22nd February 2009, 11:28 PM
Hey guys, :D

Sorry for posting here but i didnt have much luck in the WTB section and its getting kinda desperate. basically i have pits on the 19th of march (yer sounds like plenty of time but i have heaps to do by then)

all i need from here is complete 86 front struts (springs, shocks etc) minus brakes. and also possibly the rear stuff (springs, shocks).
btw i dont really wanna run ke/ae71 stuff in teh front cause i cbf to change steering arms and shit. also i would only be borrowing the stuff till ive cleared pits, i can fix you up with pisss or cash watever suits!

anyway let me know what u have

cheers
Robo.

hao.
23rd February 2009, 01:10 AM
man, I have some standard stroke KYB Excel G shocks and some standard King Springs u can borrow for the rear. if u want them let me know.

P.S - I also have some standard struts with no brakes... the thing is they don't have stock springs and the inserts are el-rooted. I know it's not what u are after but if u get desperate, the offer is here for u to borrow and use them.

Robo86
23rd February 2009, 03:18 PM
thanks man ill be in touch

Robo86
23rd February 2009, 09:03 PM
don't be afraid to help out robo! haha

LittleRedSpirit
23rd February 2009, 09:31 PM
I have ae71 struts and front brakes if needed.

Adsie
23rd February 2009, 10:09 PM
Still have front struts from last time you were looking, no brakes and will have tops once I swap out my old ones for camber tops. Also kings springs front and rear with rear shocks.

Robo86
23rd February 2009, 10:32 PM
PM's Sent :)