PDA

View Full Version : Bushfire Appeal Show n Shine - This SUNDAY!

choonga
23rd February 2009, 12:55 AM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/1/4/7/7081.jpg

Let us get together and put on a show and shine to remember, with all donations going to Red Cross bushfire appeal. The event will be held on Sunday the 1st of March, that's this coming Sunday! We do relise that it is of late notice, but it has taken us some time to get a venue. So now that we have one, lets get this show on the road!

The show n shine will be held at the Manhattan Hotel in Ringwood(Corner of Canterbury and Heatherdale Rd). Everyone is welcome to come down and show off their car, no matter what it is. The gates open at 11am and the show will be on till late. If you're planning on displaying your car, you are welcome to come earlier to find a good spot as i'm sure it will be filling up quickly! There will also be some club displays as well.

Entry is a $10 donation per car if you are putting your car on display or would simply like to admire the other cars. There will be NO CHANGE GIVEN. So if you don't feel like donating more than 10 dollars to those that have lost their family, friends and houses. I suggest you come prepared with the exact amount. All proceeds from the day will be donated to the Red Cross Bushfire Appeal.

Entry to the venue is only from the Heatherdale road entrance as other parts of the car park will be blocked off. Our friendly boys in blue will be present, so please be on your best behavious and leave the heroism at home. Noone is impressed when you give the police a reason to pull out their defect books.

So clean up, polish and wax your loved one(no, not your partner) and come along! Lets show our support for the bush fire victims and have a blast doing so.

(This event has been officially registered with the Red Cross.)

Dylan
25th February 2009, 07:20 AM
whos going?

carbonae86
25th February 2009, 08:24 AM
Wont get there sorry wheel nuts are taking long than i thought to polish

hitoriko
25th February 2009, 09:13 PM
if my old mans HZ was on the road 'd get him to take it - but its getting the heads done :D:D

*E7*
26th February 2009, 06:34 PM
what other clubs have members going?

or is it a ae86dc thing only?

all torque
26th February 2009, 06:39 PM
^There's about 10 different clubs listed on the poster.

Hokey
27th February 2009, 01:29 AM
carbon i can lend a hand with polishing of wheel nuts if you need? i've just finished doing my exhaust tips!

ps don't go to this you'll get defected!

choonga
27th February 2009, 01:52 AM
as if not come!

Water Boy
1st March 2009, 01:42 PM
Few cool Zoku cars down there

JDM_KING
2nd March 2009, 08:04 PM
has anyone got pics of the show and shine???????

shift_rook
2nd March 2009, 08:06 PM
yeah would be good to see how everything went

driftism
2nd March 2009, 08:38 PM
specially interested in the magnas...