PDA

View Full Version : boxhill tafe

ae86
25th February 2009, 12:26 AM
anyone go tafe there ? wot u guys studying and if so where the hell u get carparks n that bloddy place :@

carbonae86
25th February 2009, 08:21 AM
What you need is a visit parking pass for the area
Since the new hospital went in there is no parking apart from patroled paying areas in the streets about or the nelson road tafe car park or the under elgar road building car park. The grey falcon utes you will see about are the local council parking officers , the short jockey f'wit will even try to book locals with passes on there cars. If you are parked legal and catch the fucker just threaten him as it's laugh how fast that dickhead will run. If your going to be there alot you need to get yourself a visit pass to place in the front window of you car. Its just a photocopyed red card with the address of the house you are parked outside or near in the permit zones , these come from the local council but they have no idea how many are out there as everytime you apply for a new one they never check if you have had the two per house hold limit supplied before.

ae86
25th February 2009, 09:04 AM
oh yeah thanks for the info, yeah people were saying i was gona get booked was on a parking metre first time then moved it to post office which was still 15m parking but no metre so i just left it there, i start midyear there im fair sure.

sprinter666
25th February 2009, 09:14 AM
park across the road at the rsl? lol

driftism
25th February 2009, 02:11 PM
yeah im doing a computer science degree there. I'm probably going to bring my car in tomorrow to show a mate... park in the super market u rkn?

ae86
25th February 2009, 06:21 PM
rsl has private parking has a boomgate or some shit infront of it doesnt it ?

matt99
25th February 2009, 08:47 PM
I used to go there, will be starting there again soon. I always seemed to get a park on the days I drove, but I rarely drove because I live so close. You guys can park at mine and borrow bikes to get there on. Haha.

ae86
25th February 2009, 09:13 PM
meh who needs parking in ur driveway il just give u the keys, kouki trueno for the day ?

Sam-Q
26th February 2009, 09:11 AM
not Boxhill but I attend Dandenong TAFE one day a week

matt99
26th February 2009, 04:03 PM
meh who needs parking in ur driveway il just give u the keys, kouki trueno for the day ?

You've twisted my arm. We have a deal.

driftism
26th February 2009, 04:22 PM
good times! what course u doing matt?

matt99
26th February 2009, 06:46 PM
Nothing at the moment, but Im a 1st year sparky. So will be doing trade school at the Nelson Campus.

Although I wont have a job soon because of this bullshit "economic crisis" causing people to not spend, hence there not being enough work for my boss to keep me on. But hopefully ill still be able to start my schooling.

carbonae86
26th February 2009, 07:04 PM
Matt where you checking your tyre pressures at the shell on canterbury road in canterbury ? maybe a week or more ago ? was a stinking hot day
I was walking out with a slurpee and snake deal then drove out the driveway next to you

edit

What days are you two going to be at tafe and is it the same campus ? there is a abandoned heritage listed place in one of the side streets next to nelson , i used to rent it 10 years ago its has a huge driveway for 10 cars which if you maybe offer the owners to keep clean as its very overground they would let park there. Also there might still be a bum living in the rear bungalow for 24hour free security. Location pmed to you.

all torque
26th February 2009, 07:54 PM
^^Hahaha, dude that's wak. But very cool.

rallystanza
27th February 2009, 07:09 AM
Yeah Im at Nelson 1 day a week. Park in the student carpark if you get there at a good time, as in before 7.30am. Get a $10 per year pass from student services and then it only costs you $1 for all day.

matt99
27th February 2009, 01:07 PM
Matt where you checking your tyre pressures at the shell on canterbury road in canterbury ? maybe a week or more ago ? was a stinking hot day
I was walking out with a slurpee and snake deal then drove out the driveway next to you

edit

What days are you two going to be at tafe and is it the same campus ? there is a abandoned heritage listed place in one of the side streets next to nelson , i used to rent it 10 years ago its has a huge driveway for 10 cars which if you maybe offer the owners to keep clean as its very overground they would let park there. Also there might still be a bum living in the rear bungalow for 24hour free security. Location pmed to you.

Yeah, that would have been me. I live just around the corner from there. What were you in, are you local to this area?

Thanks for the PM, ill look into that place.

carbonae86
27th February 2009, 08:56 PM
Yes i was in a silver ute and visit the area a far bit mainly park on the corner in stirling cres

Jeremy i guess on your next trip you bringing me that jig since you have my old car you dont need to ever build another one

Eason
7th March 2009, 05:14 PM
sam u go to chisholm tafe? i saw a 86 with lonchamps on it a couple of time, thats yours?