PDA

View Full Version : Telstra

Bart
27th February 2009, 08:47 PM
Just curious, does anyone here currently or have worked for Telstra? Contact center or licenced store or dealer?

ThatsHowWeRoll
28th February 2009, 09:01 AM
hells no....im optus.

pieman18
28th February 2009, 09:23 AM
Optus FTW haha

marvis
28th February 2009, 11:33 AM
Why do you ask?

ThatsHowWeRoll
28th February 2009, 11:46 AM
^^^im guessing telstra has wronged him beyond forgiveness and he wants to personally take out all telstra workers....

port your number to optus

ae86
28th February 2009, 12:54 PM
+1 for that telstra are gimps.

Bart
28th February 2009, 01:09 PM
haha, no telstra hasnt fucked me over, yet. Ive worked for em for a while now and just was curious what other people think about all their changes. I couldnt work for optus tho, a move to india to work in a call center is a big thing.

ThatsHowWeRoll
28th February 2009, 01:48 PM
oh fair enough....i work for network comms who deal optus...we would have at least two people a day come bitching to us about telstra and all their shananigans and wanting to move everything over....

And as far as indians in the call centres....most customers tell them their life story rather than what they really need.....if you simplify it, tell them what needs to happen and its usually sweet..

If you get a noob, hang up and redial....i get aussie noobs aswell except they are more arogant than the indians...

slide86
28th February 2009, 02:02 PM
telstra is fucked

i wouldnt piss on them to put them out if they were on fire

ae86
28th February 2009, 02:48 PM
optus r just as bad crooks as fkn telstra high pricing bad servicing and slow net speeds, lose.

todd
28th February 2009, 02:52 PM
2 cups and a piece of string ftw!

ae86
28th February 2009, 03:08 PM
fkn prob work better than my otus cable, always dropping out and im in the CBD of melbourne ffs

Bart
28th February 2009, 03:45 PM
oh fair enough....i work for network comms who deal optus...we would have at least two people a day come bitching to us about telstra and all their shananigans and wanting to move everything over....

And as far as indians in the call centres....most customers tell them their life story rather than what they really need.....if you simplify it, tell them what needs to happen and its usually sweet..

If you get a noob, hang up and redial....i get aussie noobs aswell except they are more arogant than the indians...

thats half the problem with telstra, i work in a call center for them and even i think its a head fuck trying to get other areas to do shit. how can such a large company have such stupid people working for them. your cust's speaking of the shananigans would be due to a one Sol Trujillo with his new 'great' vision for telstra.