PDA

View Full Version : Reccomended Panel Beaters Brisbane

matt86
3rd March 2009, 11:34 PM
I want Paint and Panel work done in brisbane.. Keen to see who would people reccomend??
this is an insurance job so i want the best quality work, not your mate bazza who'll fix a ding for a carton of rum..

cheers

Anthony
4th March 2009, 12:00 AM
go and see tony at perfection body works in wynnum or camo at err camos body works in coopers plains. both highly recommended and both sympatetic to old shit boxes that are your pride and joy.

kaibeecee
4th March 2009, 12:16 AM
if the car is an 86, i'd definitely strictly recommend tony @ perfection, without doubt.

PuGZoR
4th March 2009, 01:49 PM
Yeah, Tony in Wynnum is pretty damn good. Another panel beater who's good for insurance work is probably Phil from Campbells Panel Care in Capalaba. Had all my work cars go through him when they needed insurance, as well as mum's and dad's when I got hit by trucks, lol, and they've come up real good afterwards. Even does pretty good work of metallic resprays without having to do the whole car. Dad had him fix up some stuff on his Ignition Orange VE SV6 Commodore, and he only resprayed one side. Did such a good job you wouldn't be able to tell it was not the original paint, the fleck is spot on.

johl
4th March 2009, 02:10 PM
+1 for tony at perfection. he is a good contact to know so why not use him if insurance is paying for it... just look at crazy nana's hachi or tony's r34 to see what he can do

davidgarratt
6th March 2009, 10:26 AM
KF & PK Illingworth
31 Hayward st stafford
dunno whether they do 86's thow
PH: 3356 1075

wide s13
6th March 2009, 01:15 PM
+2 for tony