PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!!!

Jusdrifn 86
26th March 2005, 01:29 AM
Hi all,

i would just like to say thank you for joining this site and i hope you enjoy your stay here

The site was started on 21st March 2005 and in just 3 days we have 20 members, i hope the site grows... when it gets a bit bigger i will get stickers out to you all as well as investing in more website space and .com address (its all free atm)

Please give the site time to snoball up to its full capacity, it will be quiet for a little while as it gets going

Thanks,
Justin

P.S. Congratulations to all of you for owning/loving the best car ever made, ever...

mikes86
26th March 2005, 01:33 AM
and a big ups to Justin for making a site for owners of the best car ever! top site top cars!

Medicine_Man
26th March 2005, 01:42 AM
Mmmmm, sprinters, gotta love em http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

DRFT - 86
26th March 2005, 01:45 AM
Top site man........big ups for gettin it runnin............supp to all the members so far.......let the tree grow.......

seek
27th March 2005, 02:17 AM
With your support and help AE86 Driving Club can only grow..............

mr2drift
27th March 2005, 11:40 AM
BEN how did you become a moderator??? LOL cheers dude, whens the car gonna be ready?

Jusdrifn 86
27th March 2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by mr2drift@Mar 27 2005, 10:40 AM
BENÂÂÂ# ÂÂÂ# how did you become a moderator???ÂÂÂ# LOLÂÂÂ# ÂÂÂ# cheers dude,ÂÂÂ# whens the car gonna be ready?
Ben and i have been talking about starting this club of tom foolery for about a year now, we are the main 2 people behind this site (so he is automatically admin), the other mods are there to moderate the millions of topics and mainly cause some of them have run sites before...

Ben moved into the house over the road from me, how fucking freaky
86 Hachi Drive
Drift Hills
Postcode 4AGE
State: Sideways

willy
27th March 2005, 08:45 PM
Hey, Im 79rollaboy from toymods but I changed my name to willy coz 79rollaboy wasnt really suitable for this forum...

And a yeah, thats about it... My sprinter is almost ready for rego next week!

seek
28th March 2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by mr2drift@Mar 27 2005, 12:40 AM
BENÂÂÂ# ÂÂÂ# how did you become a moderator???ÂÂÂ# LOLÂÂÂ# ÂÂÂ# cheers dude,ÂÂÂ# whens the car gonna be ready?
I dunno man it just be my good looks i guess http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif Car should be maximun 4 months now, Ive decided to go full out on it now, might as well considering the level of competition and cars appearing. Your car is looking sweet man................

funkymonkey
29th March 2005, 12:39 PM
just stumbled on this forum... (another to add to my list of forums). So far so good hey?

My other car's a Skyline and i'm the tech admin of skylinesaustralia.com If you guys need a hand/hosting/forum help give us a yell. I'd be glad to help.

Medicine_Man
29th March 2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by funkymonkey@Mar 29 2005, 11:39 AM
My other car's a Skyline and i'm the tech admin of skylinesaustralia.com If you guys need a hand/hosting/forum help give us a yell. I'd be glad to help.
Thanks for the offer, but its all taken care of http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif