PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggestions

Jusdrifn 86
26th March 2005, 01:46 PM
Hey guys,

thanks for making the site get moving very quickly, if and one has any suggestions about making the site a better place, or any ways to get the site snowballing faster, i would love to hear them! even publicity for the site ect....

post them up in this thread if you can help

cheers, justin

slide86
26th March 2005, 02:05 PM
the next best thing that can happen to this website really is a .com domain because of webspace im not sure but id say that if alot of members joined this website, it would go past its limit or whatever you call it. therefore shutting the site down for a short time. which would not be good

slide86
26th March 2005, 02:07 PM
also maybe a tech article section

Jusdrifn 86
26th March 2005, 02:54 PM
so what do you mean, 2 tech sections, one for people who need help with their mods or have problems with their cars, and one like the drift button thing, sugestions...?

slide86
26th March 2005, 03:15 PM
yes, one for the people wanting to put tech articales up eg.
installing side skirts whatever and one for people asking how to do that etc. u know

Daniel-AE86
29th March 2005, 10:09 PM
Could we have our state on our profile, just like toymods so when where selling something we no one ask where I'm and others are from?

slide86
29th March 2005, 10:14 PM
yeah id like that too

Medicine_Man
29th March 2005, 10:28 PM
yep, we can do that for sure

Jusdrifn 86
30th March 2005, 04:32 PM
Well as you may have noticed the site has changed a bit, medicine man and myself have spent a while refining it (mostly medicine man, and i thank you heaps) i hope you guys like it...

now we are just working on getting your location into your details ect..

Jusdrifn 86
7th April 2005, 07:52 PM
so, how does everyone like the change?
the only difference so far is the web address

please if you have anything you rekon would improve this site, post it here to help us out, cheers

Justin & Justin