PDA

View Full Version : AE86 Interior

Sly*
1st April 2005, 10:39 AM
what color interior you think i should go with, heres a pic of my car.

Medicine_Man
1st April 2005, 08:12 PM
Hard to say, probably best to consult an auto upholsterer, they would have to know what colours suit / don't suit..

Jusdrifn 86
1st April 2005, 08:19 PM
i say it should match your seats, i just got some velo seats, black with blue centres, so i a am getting the door trims done black top and bottom, with the same colour blue though the middle, subtle yet nice ect....

if you have stock seats, a black top and bottom and grey through the middle or something, i dont know, do you plan to paint the car a different colour? unless you want to make the interior a mix of black and brown or something???

slide86
1st April 2005, 11:03 PM
interior, pfft who needs it lol
i dont use any kind of door trims etc lol
um yeah its up to you, i wouldnt go all out maybe just a nice subtle black and maybe just paint ur plastic's gold to match ur car i dunno

DRiiFT_King
2nd April 2005, 03:20 PM
go black it looks good in mine, other then that keep it how it is, any colour would look silly with a bronze car, unles your going for a respray

trueno86
3rd April 2005, 04:39 PM
no matter what colour car black interiors look good, and you can do it yourself since the panels are fairly easy to retrim.

Sly*
3rd April 2005, 07:45 PM
thanks guys, ive allready started with a few red things throughout the car seeing as the stock panels are like a dark red, looks ok.

DRiiFT_King
3rd April 2005, 08:44 PM
show pics when finished, might give me some ideas
cheers