PDA

View Full Version : Need a Job

sr_rolla
5th March 2009, 01:05 PM
Hey all,

Ive just been reamed by a company in the bathurst/orange area who shall remain nameless. Basically, they promised me a better pay than i was on and steady, fulltime work in the security industry. So i moved my whole life 200kms west of where i was living, and quit my secure job, to work for this company. Now after 6 weeks of work, my position has evaporated and im out of a job.

Im after a security/bouncer/customer service/retail sales job in the orange/lithgow/bathurst area. I also have experience in toolmaking (machining and fabricating) and , obviously being on here, a pretty health knowledge/intrest in cars.

So, if anybody can help a brother out, or knows someone who can, drop me a line, day or night, on 0410 723 395 or P.M. me through here

Thanks, beau

dave2221
5th March 2009, 01:45 PM
no idea.

but my uncle has a patternmaking / toolmaking company

email sales@carich.com.au

i have NO idea if they are hiring or need anyone

but its an option (although in sydney south)

sr_rolla
5th March 2009, 01:55 PM
thanks heaps but thats a bit to far away at the moment, im gonna wait till im in dire straights before i move back to sydney. I will keep it in mind tho

Rice86
5th March 2009, 05:58 PM
F%^&ing bastards...

hope something works out for you,i WAS suppose to lose my job from March cuz company is moving to the Philippines cuz its cheaper to pay them people the australians..=.=', but the philos are not meeting the standards so we still get to work until about May??...

lose my job in the month of my b'day, sweet =.=''''''

Sprinterboy
5th March 2009, 08:53 PM
I can get you a job in canberra as soon as you need it, Security work, full time, your choice of sites/shifts etc. Take home min 600plus pw

sr_rolla
6th March 2009, 05:47 PM
That means i have 2 change all my licence details over to ACT which sucks, i will definately keep it in mind if things get desperate

ae71neo
6th March 2009, 06:24 PM
Why? I've been here 3 years lol...