PDA

View Full Version : workshops on the coast

Blood Child
20th June 2005, 07:02 PM
My car is currently in toowoomba at a mate's place gettin a few homejob repairs done, but it's taking too long, as i need it on the road by mid-july.
i'm considering transporting it down here to the gold coast where i live and putting it in somewhere to get all the work done for the roadworthy.
i have been told that M&N up in labrador is pretty good, but i thought i should ask around here for your opinions before i commit to anything.
basically i would really like to have it at least roadworthy by the end of this month, and registered well before the 22nd of july, when i get my licence back.
please have a look at my photobucket via the link in my signature to see the extent of the damage before commenting.

i had a guy around to give me a quote on the weekend, and he told me that my firewall had been popped out a bit or something, therefore it was gonna cost me about a grand to get it straightened out and have the firewall fixed too.

any comments on my project or recommendations of honest, quality workshops or options for getting it fixed down this way would be greatly appreciated

thanks - Dwayne

Blood Child
21st June 2005, 07:00 PM
bump?

option1
21st June 2005, 08:01 PM
That hard a hit has to have moved the rails in some way but doesn`t look to bad ....... Have a chat with Ken streeter - ph 55463033 - he knows a few good panel beaters and is very hachi friendly !

seek
21st June 2005, 08:23 PM
speak to verm69 about this champ he is doing something similar here on the coast................