PDA

View Full Version : How do blow up your drivetrain for dummies.

Daniel-AE86
14th August 2005, 02:55 PM
I was reading a topic on toymods about the drift battle dvd basic drifting techniques.
I have seen both drift bibble and this dvd, theres a huge difference how these two guys drift. Let me explain.
When dori is using the handbrake, he rides the brakes a little, so theres more upfront weight which makes it easier to handbrake, turns the wheel riding brakes until he approachs the apex and then lifts the handbrake(with the clucth down) and counter steers .
Alexi on the other hand doesnt ride the brakes, he just gets closer to the corner, clucth down, handbrake and steers in, almost all at the same time.

Also when dori shows the shift lock or clucth kick, he explains that you should only to this on wet or snowy surface, once again he rides the brakes so theres less strain on the rear drivetrain, kicks the clucth while riding the brakes and only lets go of the brake when the car starts to slide(theres no heel+toe).
Alexi just kicks the clucth while the gas is down and counter steers and doenst mention the strains this puts on the drivetrain. On this dvd he drifts he's 180 at oran park. On the4th lap explaining the clucth kick he blows 3rd gear, go figure http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/cool.gif.

Basic drifting techniques can really damage your car, expecially if they are not performed correctly.

DRFT - 86
14th August 2005, 03:06 PM
yes very true.... any drifting is abuse on your car.... which eva style u happen to adopt.... I only like doing this type of shit in the wet at the moment... cant afford to replace stuff at the present...

mumblezzz
14th August 2005, 06:00 PM
Does it really matter? None of you guys drift your cars anyway.

slide86
14th August 2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by mumblezzz@Aug 14 2005, 05:00 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

upgarage
14th August 2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by D1_Spec+Aug 14 2005, 03:35 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mumblezzz@Aug 14 2005, 05:00 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif [/b]
indeed

DRFT - 86
14th August 2005, 07:17 PM
....and why assume such a statement....???

But yes.... I dont drift my car, on a track or competitively, as I dont have the funds for such pleasures, or a license right now, plus my car is in many pieces undergoing mods and prep work...... but I did buy my sprinter coz I like hanging tha backside out quite frequently..... (was I supposed to only get a sprinter if I wanted to be a pro driftah or something...???)
so untill I can afford to replaced shit that breaks I aint gona be ''true'' drift'n.....................

nuff said...

Daniel-AE86
14th August 2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by mumblezzz@Aug 18 2005, 11:00 AM
Does it really matter? Yes it does
None of you guys drift your cars anyway. Yes I do

Jusdrifn 86
14th August 2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by mumblezzz@Aug 14 2005, 05:00 PM
hahaha, i have the police fines to prove it http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

mikes86
14th August 2005, 08:59 PM
haha pauly. But seriously does anyone really care? If some dong wants to drive his car like shit and tell everyone about it, let him go ahead its just gonna get rid of more nissans

JinxD
15th August 2005, 02:14 AM
oi dont bash Daniel-AE86 for his coments thay were valid and served a perpose i think his insight on the dvd was usefull i enjoy the driftbattle mags and iv also seen the drift bible and i think what his saying is a good point if you want to save your money for other things besides clutches and gearboxes ..ect.

DRFT - 86
15th August 2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by WCBW_driftkid@Aug 15 2005, 01:14 AM
oi dont bash Daniel-AE86 for his coments thay were valid and served a perpose i think his insight on the dvd was usefull i enjoy the driftbattle mags and iv also seen the drift bible and i think what his saying is a good point if you want to save your money for other things besides clutches and gearboxes ..ect.
well said.....

slide86
15th August 2005, 05:19 PM
yeah but if your drifting your car
your going to be doing damage to it anyway

if you brake something you brake something
if you dont brake something one day well your just not drifting hard enough http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

mr2drift
15th August 2005, 08:38 PM
F*c&$$g posers. my car in its state of tune that equals or probably not even equals the level of your cars, ie last year when it was yellow, did a full years worth of comp, track , and street drift, and was driven from track to track in 4 states between event. standard 4age setups in a hachi are basically unkillable.. you guys are just all way to fu>>>>g soft.....

nuff said http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

DRFTAE86
15th August 2005, 08:50 PM
BBBHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!

So many comments to laugh at........ but i cbf.... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Joel-AE86
15th August 2005, 09:13 PM
BWAHAHAH this thread is gold!

Josh is correct...a shit setup 4AGE can take sooo much beating.

I've owned my car for over 18months now, i've done nothing more than a regular service on the engine and gearbox, and I beat the piss out of it at least once a month at the track. Never had one hickup. It revs to 7700rpm all day everyday, and I belt the clutch about 10 times a lap.

I cant think of one Nissan that has not had as little trouble, and most are like 7 years newer.

mr2drift
15th August 2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Joel-AE86@Aug 19 2005, 02:13 PM
BWAHAHAH this thread is gold!

Josh is correct...a shit setup 4AGE can take sooo much beating.

I've owned my car for over 18months now, i've done nothing more than a regular service on the engine and gearbox, and I beat the piss out of it at least once a month at the track. Never had one hickup. It revs to 7700rpm all day everyday, and I belt the clutch about 10 times a lap.

I cant think of one Nissan that has not had as little trouble, and most are like 7 years newer.
exactly, and as well as ours shane binghams lasted ages in stock form, beau yates car ran for yonks in stock form, they are just super reliable and ultra fun..

they take all the clutch kicking and thrashing you can dish out and just laugh at it...

mumblezz car went hard for ages until the body gave out, never a mechanical breakage tho

Joel-AE86
15th August 2005, 09:49 PM
The only thing I have broken that I can think of is an S-Series locker.

These dont take too well to too many clutch kicks.

So yeah bottom line....'basic drift techniques' will break nissans, but not toyotas.

mr2drift
15th August 2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Joel-AE86@Aug 19 2005, 02:49 PM
The only thing I have broken that I can think of is an S-Series locker.

These dont take too well to too many clutch kicks.

So yeah bottom line....'basic drift techniques' will break nissans, but not toyotas.
BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sick as....

Daniel-AE86
16th August 2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by mr2drift@Aug 19 2005, 01:38 PM
F*c&$$g posers.ÂÂÂ# my car in its state of tune that equals or probably not even equals the level of your cars, ie last year when it was yellow,ÂÂÂ# did a full years worth of comp, track , and street drift, and was driven from track to track in 4 states between event.ÂÂÂ# standard 4age setups in a hachi are basically unkillable.. you guys are just all way to fu>>>>g soft.....

so what are you saying, you have a fat head or your car is made out of titanium?

I lot of D1 drivers drift like that, they dont care, why should they, they brake something and then replace it, they are getting paid, but some people need to spend that money on better things.

How is Yates t50 going anyway? what!!, getting replaced by a stronger gearbox. You dont say http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

RobertoX
16th August 2005, 01:26 PM
yes wrx's have weak gear boxes haahahahahahahaah

DRFT - 86
16th August 2005, 05:15 PM
Just wanna clear some issues on my behalf...
....Just because you have a sprinter dont think you are a full' sick driftah.... or that others that do are supposed to drift them.....''
not saying non of the people on these forums cant or dont drift.... but most people are making it out to be the only reason to have a 86....
I bought my car for street use.... with everyday thrashing well in mind.... (possibly some track aspirations) but as I have said... when something/if something breaks I will not be able to afford replacement parts...... to those that can... savor ur glory and jobs... but while Im going to Tafe I aint exactly printin paper...... infact Im in debt a few G's with not a cent a day of income at the moment.....'''
----now, second reason I dont treat my car like shit...well there is a few reasons.....1st being unliscensed for the last 8 months, 2nd being my car is in pieces.... but the main reasons bieng, that my gearbox is on its last legs.... and the state my 4age is in is not very comforting..(sure they can take copious amounts of thrashing...but when it makes horrible noises like mine u dont wanna push ur luck).... thus the reasons I dont ''Drive my car HARD".............. so next year when I have that sweet sweet jizob... I can go all out and start replacing broken parts and beef the whole car up to handle my nasty driving habbits....(and pay fines off ect............)

end rant...........I may have got a lil carried away but Im tweakin about other shit today.... just venting some steam..........

peace.....................

4-D-M

mr2drift
16th August 2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Daniel-AE86+Aug 20 2005, 02:13 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mr2drift@Aug 19 2005, 01:38 PM
F*c&$$g posers.ÂÂÂ# my car in its state of tune that equals or probably not even equals the level of your cars, ie last year when it was yellow,ÂÂÂ# did a full years worth of comp, track , and street drift, and was driven from track to track in 4 states between event.ÂÂÂ# standard 4age setups in a hachi are basically unkillable.. you guys are just all way to fu>>>>g soft.....

so what are you saying, you have a fat head or your car is made out of titanium?

I lot of D1 drivers drift like that, they dont care, why should they, they brake something and then replace it, they are getting paid, but some people need to spend that money on better things.

How is Yates t50 going anyway? what!!, getting replaced by a stronger gearbox. You dont say http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif [/b]
dude read what you just wrote yes replaced, but his car makes more than twice a stock 4a ge output, we are talking about STOCK setups here fools get with it...

stock or lightly modded 4a-ges can be thrashed mercilessly in an ae86. i have broken 2 x t 50 gearboxes as well am upgrading, but only since i put in the high power n/a motor, in stock or very lightly modded form, nothing will break unless you drive like a gorilla...

Daniel-AE86
16th August 2005, 07:49 PM
So your saying that it doesnt matter if your using shiftlock or brake drift, it wont brake on a stock sprinter. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/dry.gif

I dont think it matters what the state of the car is, kicking the clucth will always put more strain.

mumblezzz
16th August 2005, 08:47 PM
I clutch kicked and compression locked the shit out of my car and it never gave any problems. You can still drive hard while keeping some mechanical sympathy.

mr2drift
16th August 2005, 08:57 PM
anyone who saw my yellow car drift at oran will attest to the fact the clutch and box were flogged mercilessly, at every chance, they hold up fine, its just the way you do it, drive like a monkey and sure you can break shit, but do it right and you can "shift" lock (been watching too much drift bibble hey?) its compression lock for anyone who was brought up in aus, kick the clutch ect as much as you like,,,,

Joel-AE86
16th August 2005, 09:35 PM
My T-50 has done nearly 400,000kms...its going fine though http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

I cant say I ever use compression locks. I never flat change and do my best to rev match any downshift, even whilst sliding to avoid too much drivetrain abuse. But other than that...its all abuse baby http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

RobertoX
16th August 2005, 09:36 PM
lol at this thread

RobertoX
16th August 2005, 09:42 PM
hahaha my ae86 - now ke70 and chris's t18

whether it was sliding or gazznats style burnouts (lol)

or driving to dominos without using the clutch they copped it!

never had an issue

when i bought both my cars changed the box and normally diff oil straight away with good shit and they have never given me troubles

i would say i have mechanical sypathy, but i dont baby my parts

they sure cop a thrashing every time i drive, i guess thats why i am sticking with toyotas

DRFT - 86
16th August 2005, 09:48 PM
Well yes 'Unbreakable' Is Toyotas marketing tool........ I think they are on the money with that........

Daniel-AE86
16th August 2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by mr2drift@Aug 20 2005, 01:57 PM
anyone who saw my yellow car drift at oran will attest to the fact the clutch and box were flogged mercilessly, at every chance, they hold up fine, its just the way you do it, drive like a monkey and sure you can break shit, but do it right and you can "shift" lock (been watching too much drift bibble hey?) its compression lock for anyone who was brought up in aus, kick the clutch ect as much as you like,,,,
Since you have been in this business more time than I have, I will take your word for it.

ps We might have a battle some day.

mumblezzz
16th August 2005, 10:24 PM
For someone who doesent drift, you sure know alot about it. Care to share any more of your wisdom?

mr2drift
16th August 2005, 10:26 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH GOLD

JinxD
16th August 2005, 10:27 PM
hugs not drugs guys oh shite rong moto anyway ummm..... whatever floats your boat is apropriate so il use that expression

mr2drift
16th August 2005, 10:27 PM
i nevar drift my car its a shopping cart....

Daniel-AE86
16th August 2005, 10:29 PM
I got the car with a JDM rear crossmenber with lsd. I didnt know what sliding or drifting was as my previous car was a ff. I though that lsd give more grip. Anyway, one wet night after work i went past a roundabout , not fast really and the car start to slide, I though the lsd was not working http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif .
2 years have gone and lets just say i learnd by accident.

ozstrider
16th August 2005, 11:00 PM
I dont get how so many people who share a similar passion can fight so much about trivial stuff....but thats just me i guess.....

Shiri
16th August 2005, 11:02 PM
mate... one month ago you posted a thread in the members ride section with absoulitly no details about your ride other than a VAUGE plan of mods that you wanted to do... you had in one of ur stages... ENGINE - ? now i'm going to assume that was because u didn't know what engine you awnt

2 weeks ago you posted saying your car had a 13bt setup

i'll mention that you also didn't have any clue what lsd or suspension you wanted... putting a ? next to them too.. For someone who drifts, i'd expect you to have some vauge idea of what you wanted out of suspension and lsd...

now you've been drifting for two years...

can you be a little consistent please? i just want a clear answer from you of exactly what's in ur 86... what you do with it... and what makes u such an expert on ae86 tuning when you can't even identify what suspension, lsd and engine you want in ur ae86

a few other points:
- lsd does give you more grip.
- most owners in japan, america, europe and australia still use t50's on a most 4age setups (bar the 4agze)

Daniel-AE86
16th August 2005, 11:07 PM
thats right, but I had another 4ac recently that let go.
its been sometime.
Im I haven update anything on the thread.
Pretty much still saving for a half cut.

But when I bought the car it was ok, blown smoke but it wasent that bad, then it just got worse.

I really wanted a six cylinder turbo for response, but 13bt are lighter.
I still might have issues in registering the car, thats something I gotta look through.

Daniel-AE86
16th August 2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by ShiRi@Aug 20 2005, 04:02 PM
mate... one month ago you posted a thread in the members ride section with absoulitly no details about your ride other than a VAUGE plan of mods that you wanted to do... you had in one of ur stages... ENGINE - ? now i'm going to assume that was because u didn't know what engine you awnt

2 weeks ago you posted saying your car had a 13bt setup

i'll mention that you also didn't have any clue what lsd or suspension you wanted... putting a ? next to them too.. For someone who drifts, i'd expect you to have some vauge idea of what you wanted out of suspension and lsd...

now you've been drifting for two years...

can you be a little consistent please? i just want a clear answer from you of exactly what's in ur 86... what you do with it... and what makes u such an expert on ae86 tuning when you can't even identify what suspension, lsd and engine you want in ur ae86

a few other points:
- lsd does give you more grip.
- most owners in japan, america, europe and australia still use t50's on a most 4age setups (bar the 4agze)
LSD dont grip in the wet SHIRI, you shoul know that.

Also Shiri your an idiot, when I do something I do it the way I want to.
The chassie has been stich weld so thats out of the way

LSD is an old factory toyota lsd, so that needs replacing.

I had the car for more than 2 years but i have been driven it for that long.
Also I havent been drifting for two years, during those two years I learn allot about rear wheel drives and drifting in the rain at night mostly.

Shiri
16th August 2005, 11:46 PM
O so you're one of those experts...

right, i'll back off then...

mr2drift
16th August 2005, 11:56 PM
again BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

upgarage
17th August 2005, 12:27 AM
hahaha @ daniel-ae86
been watching too much intiald/drift bible

RobertoX
17th August 2005, 03:44 AM
this thread is funny

SO much regurgitation from videos/threads/websites etc

Daniel-AE86
17th August 2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by ShiRi@Aug 20 2005, 04:46 PM
O so you're one of those experts...

right, i'll back off then...
Sounds like your jealous.

I though this was a public forum, but instead Shiri that hardly ever posts here decides to pick on everylittle defect he thinks he found.

Whats wrong Shiri, I got no beef with you or anyone for that matter.

Dori from the drift bibble was pointing out the damages compression lock can do to you car, Alexi didnt. Offcourse its worse in a 180sx or a turbo 4age
for that matter has they have more hp, but like Josh said theres a proper way of doing this, but it still damages the drivetrain more than using weight to force the car to slide what ever the hp is.

2 years where the time I have driven that car and what happen.
So far the rust is all fixed and a cage is going in soon. If people like Shiri showing this childish behaviour putting words in my mouth and saying stuff like DAN's the BEST DRIFTER, when really I was giving a comparison of 2 different drifters, A guy that has been doing it for 35 years and Alexi that has done it for less than 5.
You dont need to be a drifter to drift, like I said in the wet I lost traction, then I start watching and reading into drifting, learning more and more. You can say all you want but this is the truth.

RobertoX
17th August 2005, 01:37 PM
power has nothing to do with initiating the slide through compression lock

a compression lock on a 4ac and a 4age is the same "strain" what happens when u accelarate or bang gears is different tho...

Daniel-AE86
17th August 2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by truenosedan@Aug 21 2005, 06:37 AM
power has nothing to do with initiating the slide through compression lock

a compression lock on a 4ac and a 4age is the same "strain" what happens when u accelarate or bang gears is different tho...
no, but the strain put in by letting go of the clutch and pressing the gas does. More hp, the more strain.

If i had a , lets say a 330hp sprinter and I use the compression lock to unsettle the traction to initiat the slide, at 7000rpm at 310hp that puts more strain in the gears than a 80hp sprinter, the gears dont turns as fast and with less torque.

RobertoX
17th August 2005, 03:46 PM
torque breaks thing yes

Daniel-AE86
17th August 2005, 04:00 PM
no torque increases the metall strenght, the more glowing red it gets, the better.

Also, if your turbocharging your sprinter and taking it drifting, its best to keep the t50 because weaker gearboxes last longer, expecial if they are thrashed

RobertoX
17th August 2005, 04:01 PM
Posted by Daniel-AE86:

13bt, trust tdo6 20g, external wastegate - 335 kilowats at the flywheel.

Yes its too much, but its good in drifting

what gear box are you running? rofloz

RobertoX
17th August 2005, 04:02 PM
i will be locking this thread soon

dude you have contradicted yourself about 50 times

just leave it

Daniel-AE86
17th August 2005, 04:17 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif I didnt post that. Mast have been my little brother.

I wasent expecting this from yous. I would have better things to do than proving that someones lying. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

Joel-AE86
17th August 2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Daniel-AE86@Aug 21 2005, 03:13 AM
drift bibble

Nothing like some good old bibble http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

NO NO leave this thread open...it makes me laugh evertime I read it!

Joel-AE86
17th August 2005, 04:19 PM
Daniel...do you have any pics of you doing what's written in your sig? or other good pics. If so...post up. People may/may not flame you quite so much.

Daniel-AE86
17th August 2005, 04:22 PM
Nah, it sounds like they know me better than I know myself. I would be better of going to a nazi camp http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif .

Daniel-AE86
17th August 2005, 04:24 PM
my signature, its not my car.

Joel-AE86
17th August 2005, 04:26 PM
no no I mean the quote in your signature....

If you think that doing 120klm approach on a 3 rd gear banked turn, 20 inches from another car, going 30 degree sideways drift angle and keeping a apex line is ALL SHOW- NO GO... THINK AGAIN[/b]

?

Daniel-AE86
17th August 2005, 04:29 PM
a quote from my favourite drift driver Ueo taking from drifting.com

Shiri
17th August 2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Daniel-AE86@Aug 16 2005, 11:13 AM
lol? jealous of an idiot who keeps embarssing himself futher with every post?

mate... i've been doing that for years... i have nothing to be jealous of you my friend... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

i do have a beef with u because you think that losing traction in the wet makes u an expert on car handling. My grandma has lost traction in the wet too mate... You really aren't showing me, or for that fact anyone that you've learnt anything outside what you learn from day to day driving.

Course_Out
17th August 2005, 08:09 PM
I've been reading this thread for a while now and have decided to put in my two cents, for better or worse.

In summary:

It is possible to drive hard without blowing your car to pieces

There is more to learning about drift than watching dvd's.

It's lame to blame your little brother for your contradictory posts

That is all

mumblezzz
17th August 2005, 09:26 PM
LOL burnt by Shiri. Thats gold. Also, Course_Out summarised this thread perfectly.

Watching drift vids does not teach you how to drift.

Wet roundabouts is not drifting.

Sitting on the internet all day will not make you a better drifter. Put the keyboard down and stop internet drifting.

DRFT - 86
17th August 2005, 09:30 PM
This post has lost the plot....... its shit/funny/reamed/smoked/pooh and gay all rolled into one............

Im out to sleeeep........................................... ..................

......... I was with u for a bit at the start 'Daniel-AE86' but as this thread has progressed some substantial evidence has come through against you,

ahh shit this just cracks me up........

peace again...

indi
17th August 2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by mumblezzz@Aug 17 2005, 08:26 PM
Sitting on the internet all day will not make you a better drifter.
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/ohmy.gif OH NO!!!!! I've been wasting my life! ARGHHHHHHH http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

RobertoX
17th August 2005, 10:27 PM
^^ rofloz @ internet drifters

shiri - your grandma is a h00n!

JinxD
18th August 2005, 03:52 AM
these last posts are the most valid of this entire thread....that is all

Daniel-AE86
18th August 2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by ShiRi+Aug 21 2005, 12:55 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Daniel-AE86@Aug 16 2005, 11:13 AM
lol? jealous of an idiot who keeps embarssing himself futher with every post?

mate... i've been doing that for years... i have nothing to be jealous of you my friend... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

i do have a beef with u because you think that losing traction in the wet makes u an expert on car handling. My grandma has lost traction in the wet too mate... You really aren't showing me, or for that fact anyone that you've learnt anything outside what you learn from day to day driving. [/b]
Once again Shiri your putting words in my mouth again. I didnt say im and expert in losing traction in the wet, Ill I said was 1 night I lost traction by accident.
Plus I dont need to show you or anyone for that matter, what i did or are planing to do. I though that averyone in this forum would be matured, friendly people.
If this is not the case I might aswell post nothing.

Joel-AE86
18th August 2005, 11:27 AM
Wooot....

enters forum, begin by a quick fient with the mouse to the right, then back to the left, utilising the SHIFT/SCROLL LOCK key, then washing off speed using the backspace/side brake key to enter the thread. Whilst keeping an eye on the apex (and other people's posts), I decide to keep hitting the clutch (left mouse click), as I carry to towards the end of the corner/thread. I maintain mass angle (all post apex of course), by keeping my foot on the throttle/exclamation key and powersliding to victory !!!!!!111111eleven.

I is de heKtic fOrum dOriftA http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/ph34r.gif

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/blink.gif

RobertoX
18th August 2005, 11:35 AM
copy/save!!!

BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

slide86
18th August 2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Joel-AE86@Aug 18 2005, 10:27 AM
Wooot....

enters forum, begin by a quick fient with the mouse to the right, then back to the left, utilising the SHIFT/SCROLL LOCK key, then washing off speed using the backspace/side brake key to enter the thread. Whilst keeping an eye on the apex (and other people's posts), I decide to keep hitting the clutch (left mouse click), as I carry to towards the end of the corner/thread. I maintain mass angle (all post apex of course), by keeping my foot on the throttle/exclamation key and powersliding to victory !!!!!!111111eleven.

I is de heKtic fOrum dOriftA http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/ph34r.gif

hahahaha that was the funniest shit ive read

DRFTAE86
18th August 2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Joel-AE86@Aug 18 2005, 10:27 AM
Wooot....

Thats fuken GOLD!!!!!

This is the most interesting topic on the entire site!!!!

Daniel-AE86
18th August 2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by DRFT - 86@Aug 21 2005, 02:30 PM
This post has lost the plot....... its shit/funny/reamed/smoked/pooh and gay all rolled into one............

Im out to sleeeep........................................... ..................

......... I was with u for a bit at the start 'Daniel-AE86' but as this thread has progressed some substantial evidence has come through against you,

ahh shit this just cracks me up........

peace again...
Thats ok. I can deal with toymodders.
To clear things up, my brother was sharing the account, im going to change the pass so this wont happen again.

Anyway, today I bought a series 4 half-cut http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif . I guess I wont be making many friends from now on.

Yes, you dont learn by watching videos. I guess I needed a degree in drifting to post this thread up, or pictures to back me up:lol: .

By the way, those two last paragraphs where to make a point, nothing personal.
And also I won't be posting anymore pics here, you can find then in ausrotary.com in the members section (must sign up).

slide86
18th August 2005, 03:48 PM
i never saw u post any pics?

and why not post pics here anymore?

everyone is just having abit of a laugh nothing personal

and id like to see the progress of the 13b in ur 86

Daniel-AE86
18th August 2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by D1_Spec@Aug 22 2005, 08:48 AM
i never saw u post any pics?
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forum/in...p?showtopic=673 (http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forum/index.php?showtopic=673)

Joel-AE86
18th August 2005, 07:36 PM
wiggedy WACK.

MR 1JZ
18th August 2005, 08:44 PM

I had to sign up on this forum this thread was soo damn funny http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

fucken posers http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

JOEL!!!

GOLD!!!!

p.s. i am also a hektik drift0r

MR 1JZ
18th August 2005, 09:16 PM
oh and BTW i broke a T50 once

with a sledge hammer

mr2drift
18th August 2005, 10:03 PM
BWAHAHAHAHA im in tears here joel you are a champion!

Daniel-AE86
19th August 2005, 09:30 AM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

"Yeap i can agree to that to
After spending an amount of time on the toy mods forums, i realised that people just pull each other to bits constantly.

This is the best forum out, with out a doubt."

http://ausrotary.dntinternet.com/forums/vi...pic.php?t=33995 (http://ausrotary.dntinternet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33995)

so true http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

RobertoX
19th August 2005, 10:40 AM
buy a mazda then

Joel-AE86
19th August 2005, 11:37 AM
Feel the LOVE

mr2drift
19th August 2005, 02:11 PM
joel, mate you are a legend...

Course_Out
20th August 2005, 01:45 AM
Joel that is bloody hilarious, pure gold.

Well, I'm off to zip tie the front bar back on my keyboard, hit a ripple strip copying Joel's forum entry technique.... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif