PDA

View Full Version : Option 1 garage

E V A N
31st August 2005, 12:49 PM
Whats happening with them?
The still have the tacho i bought off them ages ago up forsale.
And there have been no updates with parts and seems like they have disapeared

samuel
31st August 2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah they haven't updated anything in ages.

I've been looking at rims for ages... Their site was one of the best

slide86
31st August 2005, 01:03 PM
send him a pm
they are site sponsors on here u know
or better yet give them a call

option1
31st August 2005, 07:54 PM
Hey we are most definatly still here !! Have changed track a bit since we first started and at this time not importing 2nd hand parts in containers from Japan - will still bring a few parts in and may go back to containers ........
Basically very busy in the workshop and bring in Parts from the US new only .
For AE86 we only have Tower bars and D2 coil over kits and can do any workshop work here ......... Am looking for LSD`s and seat rails and small items we can airfreight from Japan also but not alot of luck as yet .
So sorry but no more wheels for a while http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif

ae86 slide
31st August 2005, 08:09 PM
thats a shame, none of my business but surely there was enough of a market, and if you were to buisy there woulb be enough turn over to employ some more staff,

sic86
31st August 2005, 08:09 PM
I would be interested in the LSD's.

Cheers

slipknot86
2nd September 2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by option1@Aug 31 2005, 06:54 PM
Hey we are most definatly still here !! Have changed track a bit since we first started and at this time not importing 2nd hand parts in containers from Japan - will still bring a few parts in and may go back to containers ........
Basically very busy in the workshop and bring in Parts from the US new only .
For AE86 we only have Tower bars and D2 coil over kits and can do any workshop work here ......... Am looking for LSD`s and seat rails and small items we can airfreight from Japan also but not alot of luck as yet .
So sorry but no more wheels for a while http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif
yeah....i'll be interested in some side mounted seat rail for drivers side