PDA

View Full Version : Whos a consiuer of Ms. Jane..?

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 04:11 PM
Im pretty bored right now....

just interested to see who else on these forums enjoys having a nice chop....

I really like going for a cruze in my loyal 86, finding a nice location, by a river/lookout/somewhere chilled and away from unwanted attention, putting some beats on, and kicking back while I blaze away... feels so good.... good with mates/girls aswell....
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I miss those days, havent done this for so long, as I havent had a license, but look forward to doing such activities again soon.

when I was living up north I had a really good smoking mate, (not all my friends smoke) and he used to call me up at like 2am after he'd finish work... and we'd just go to such a spot and have a night grill....

Im just thinking back to those times, so thats why I felt like starting this poll...

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

Wally
6th November 2005, 04:20 PM
not for me kthxbye

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 04:38 PM
its not for everyone man... dont think any less of people who dont smoke, but I hate when people judge u coz u do smoke... fuckin shits me

EVIL 86
6th November 2005, 04:44 PM
there not judging its paranoya http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif just kdding

ae86
6th November 2005, 04:47 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif
has anyone seen human traffic?

paaa-raa-noooi-yaaa....

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 05:05 PM
ahaha......... nah, paranoia is completly different....

Im talking about judging.... like the typical way P platers are looked at for example... catch my drift...

human traffic, hmm havent seen that for a while.... puffn tha herb, puff..puffin tha herb...

.wolfwood
6th November 2005, 05:21 PM
i have found that having some with some girls is good, seems to make then horney as hell.

so yeah had a few good times thanks to the grass

eastcoastdrifter
6th November 2005, 05:26 PM
na i feel bad seducing a girl when she is under the influence of Pot I dont want my weener lol to smell of dutchy dutchy either but Barcadi in the other hand...............

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 06:44 PM
haha... yeh sometimes it works.... all depends on the girl though... I know someone and she hates anything like that if shes been smoking.... everyones different...

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 06:45 PM
The type of dank ur dutchin plays a big part in that also....

aaaaah
6th November 2005, 06:56 PM
alcohol kills my brain enough as it is, i dont need extra brain death and lung death as well

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 08:12 PM
mm theres consequences to everything usually....

I prefer smoking over drinking, it has many benifits.... its quick, easy, u can still drive, dosnt leave u feelin f***ed the next day, cheap ->depending, it enhances many things ---> feelings, music, taste ect., dosnt make u feel sick...

but yeh... I dont drink very often.... alcohol (mm methanol goodness) is a poison that has more negatives than positives I find... it does have a purpose though... and I have had many good times under the influence 4 sure....

I really want to get a good vaparizer so Im not inhaling smoke.... just air/vapour.... this is the ultimate way to brew I reckon..... no carbon and shit going into ur lungs....nice and pure..

Wally
6th November 2005, 09:16 PM
i wasnt judging anyone... i just dont smoke it, and therefore had nothing else to comment on...

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 09:25 PM
its sweet man, I know u wernt making judgments.... I was just pointing out how I feel when people do.... relax... wasnt havin a go at u... this should be and remain the chill'dest thread.. hehe

Bustin_86
6th November 2005, 09:40 PM
i havent ever done it....
dont reckon i would, it really seems to fsck some people up ya know?

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 09:47 PM
it dosnt f*** anyone up more so than booze or any other drugs man....... but yes ur right...

Bustin_86
6th November 2005, 10:30 PM
have you noticed any adverse effects?

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 10:47 PM
nope.... not as such...

and Ive taken a whole heap of different shit (I consider myself pretty knowledgable in the area of drugs)......... all in moderation, Im not a drug abuser, Im a drug user........ as said, they are not for everyone... I used to be full straight edge... never thought I would do any type of drugs... but am kinda glad I have had the oppertunity to try so many things... its a beautiful learning experience if u do it safely and know ur limits ect.... its amazing what different chemicals can do to u.... anyone who hasnt tried other substances has no idea of the feelings, experiences and power they harness and thus the reason people choose to use these substances....
oh man........ its a whole new world... and it changes ur perception and understanding of so many things.....

weed is just a drug I like to use all the time because its practical, and dosnt stop me from undertaking daily activities...ie: I function just the same if I smoke or not, only difference is Im high... its the best to relax with and having a brew after a hard days work or after uve been stressin is the best....

theres a time and place for other substances...

everyone has choices, its up to you to decide what choice u will make... never let anyone pressure u to do anything u dont want to... I dont push my habits on other people, I just leave the door open for them... if they want to enter the realm Im only happy to help........ its so good sharing a first time experience with a newbie....

DRFT - 86
6th November 2005, 10:51 PM
funny enough it was a drug information booklet that my mum gave me that got me keen to see what it was all about... lol..... if only she knew, she is very anti drugs... (she found a pipe in my room when I was 15, just when I was testin.... she said if she ever finds such things again she'd ring the copps)......... thanks mum....

Wally
7th November 2005, 06:51 AM
why do you think drugs are illegal?

E V A N
7th November 2005, 07:47 AM
lol your obsessed.

Peripheral
7th November 2005, 08:39 AM
I'm very much with DRFT 86 in this area. I've had my fair share of experimenting with various substances (Alcohol being the only legal one in this country) for various reasons. I got into experimenting cause I'm a firm believer in "Life isn't how long you live but much you live it" This statement for me doesn't only relate to drugs. I've done sky diving. Travelled to 6 different countries. Owned 5 cars (including a VAN) I just wanna get out and try what ever is available.

As far as Mary-Jane goes. We've been together for yrs. 14 I had my first toke with my Ol' Man spun out threw up. Did it again about 4 hrs later. Didn't touch it again for about 6 months now I'm a regular. It keeps me cruisin. It's hard to piss me off cause I'm too relaxed most the time to worry about it.

For those who have done their research they'll known they most drugs started as a medicine. Herion was originally developed as Babies cough syrup in the early 1940's. MDMA (or pills or ecy's what ever you wanna call them) was introduced as a drug used in counselling so the patient could open up easier and be more confident in what the needed to get out. The reason most of these drugs have been illegalised is because governments can't put enough tax on them to make a fair enough pofit.

That's my $2 worth. (I thought it was a little more than 2 cents worth.

Cheers
josh

Bustin_86
7th November 2005, 09:24 AM
some interesting views, for sure.

mc68
7th November 2005, 09:48 AM
i had a right go at it about 3 years ago...it didnt do much for me....

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/7/5/4/536981.jpg

DRFT - 86
7th November 2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Peripheral@Nov 7 2005, 07:39 AM
I'm very much with DRFT 86 in this area. I've had my fair share of experimenting with various substances (Alcohol being the only legal one in this country) for various reasons. I got into experimenting cause I'm a firm believer in "Life isn't how long you live but much you live it" This statement for me doesn't only relate to drugs. I've done sky diving. Travelled to 6 different countries. Owned 5 cars (including a VAN) I just wanna get out and try what ever is available.

As far as Mary-Jane goes. We've been together for yrs. 14 I had my first toke with my Ol' Man spun out threw up. Did it again about 4 hrs later. Didn't touch it again for about 6 months now I'm a regular. It keeps me cruisin. It's hard to piss me off cause I'm too relaxed most the time to worry about it.

For those who have done their research they'll known they most drugs started as a medicine. Herion was originally developed as Babies cough syrup in the early 1940's. MDMA (or pills or ecy's what ever you wanna call them) was introduced as a drug used in counselling so the patient could open up easier and be more confident in what the needed to get out. The reason most of these drugs have been illegalised is because governments can't put enough tax on them to make a fair enough pofit.

That's my $2 worth. (I thought it was a little more than 2 cents worth.

Cheers
josh
thats exactly it mate...... experience life in all its forms........... drugs provide an experience unlike any other......... its just not for everybody... f*** Id love to go skydiving as well......... Ive been hang gliding, sounds puss, but man.. the feeling is undescribable.. u just float around in the sky..... sooooo gooodd.. highly recommended....
lifes a journey....... have as many diferent experiences as possible... u wont get the chance when ur gone....

RedSuns
7th November 2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by DRFT - 86@Nov 6 2005, 01:11 PM
Im pretty bored right now....

just interested to see who else on these forums enjoys having a nice chop....

I really like going for a cruze in my loyal 86, finding a nice location, by a river/lookout/somewhere chilled and away from unwanted attention, putting some beats on, and kicking back while I blaze away... feels so good.... good with mates/girls aswell....
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I miss those days, havent done this for so long, as I havent had a license, but look forward to doing such activities again soon.

when I was living up north I had a really good smoking mate, (not all my friends smoke) and he used to call me up at like 2am after he'd finish work... and we'd just go to such a spot and have a night grill....

Im just thinking back to those times, so thats why I felt like starting this poll...

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif
haha dude a few more years of that and you wont be thinkin much anymore
dumb shit if u ask me
gonna f*** you up in tha long time. u know it can make u not b able to get hard?? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif
im sure its fun n all but... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/ph34r.gif

DRFT - 86
7th November 2005, 08:33 PM
Man I know peolpe who have smoked on a daily basis for 20+ years, and you would have no idea they even smoke.... it comes down to the individual man.... and its my choice, I know Im not going to continue on like this forever..... its just how I am at the this point in my life....

as said, all in moderation.....

--- not been able to get hard.... ahh dude their is no scientific evidence of such claims so dont say shit that u dont know.....

piece...

Shiri
7th November 2005, 08:36 PM
bringing ae86's together?

you do that shit around me and i'll leave immediatly

enjoy that...

Dish
7th November 2005, 09:39 PM
Still a youngen over here. But yeah myself and a select few of my mates used to do it once twice every 2 weeks say. I know a few people who have developed really bad mental problems(schizophrenia etc..) because of it in their younger years and seeing the is shocking. I stopped because of that and I swore I'd come clean for a while atleast. Haven't touched Mary Jane in just under a year.

But yeah, I'm not bragging cause I'm not proud of it, if you any of you are thinking that. I supose it was just a phase I went through.

aaaaah
7th November 2005, 10:32 PM
Yep, one of my relatives used it and now has pretty bad schizophrenia

RedSuns
7th November 2005, 10:44 PM
like i said, it fucks you up

mc68
8th November 2005, 12:55 AM
if i was to go for a recreation drug, id go weed more than any other...would you rather pop pills? that shit is baad.

its amazing how common it is...like my friends were so prim and proper for so long...one night they just start lighting up (apparently theyve been doing it socially for years)...and one was a girl who just looks so odd with a jay in her hand...kinda funny http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

-sigh- they'll probably get me back onto it.. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Monster
8th November 2005, 12:59 AM
I guess I have a unique point of view on this topic, I was a youth leader for a while at my local church, and I saw the advese effects on people pot had, the most disturbing part was that, it wasn't so much the kids, it was the young girls and guys with kids that were so f***ed up that they could take care of themselves or their children.

When I was working behind the bar @ the nightclub scene in Sydney many years ago, I can remember having to drag bodies out of the toilets at the end of the night, this one night i had to pick up a young girls teeth out of the bottom of the toilets because she had gone wack on to much speed... Like I said, a unique point of view.

Im not try to preach, nor am I saying you shouldn't do it, its your choice, and if you've made it, good for you.

But i'll tell you exactly what I tell the Jo-Ho's when they come-a-knocking
"You can do or believe in what you want... the second you start preaching it or trying to justify your decisions to others, thats when you have to stop"

Guys, I really dont think this is an appropriate topic to be discussing on this forum. Just remember, this is a public forum, and some of us dont want this.

Moving to have thes topic closed.

DRFT - 86
8th November 2005, 09:41 AM
smoking (heavily) when ur developing can really mess u up..... I didnt smoke much when I was young...I actually stoped altogether..... only been smoking more regularing since Ive been 18.... other drugs are a once in a blue moon ocasion for me.....

I always research my substances, and never take stuff that Im not sure of... thats how people get into trouble with such things...
I dont over do it by any means....

I also have an uncle with schizophrenia ... so I do know that it can f*** u up..... I am well aware of that fact....

like anything u do its a risk u take..... just like driving a car, having unprotected sex, flying in a plane, walking down the street.... everythings a risk.....

close topic if need be....

piece................... thanx for partaking in my lil thread.......

and remeber kids.... DONT DO DRUGS!!!

DRFT - 86
8th November 2005, 09:44 AM
and its amazing how common weed usage is......... Ive met so many people that smoke that I would of never suspected..... take my TPC (year 12) class at tafe for example........ over the period of this year Ive come to learn that every singe person in my class smokes the ganja..... f*** that cracks me up.....

just thought Id add that..............

RobertoX
8th November 2005, 10:22 AM
^^^ obviously not everyone in your tafe class talks about it 24/7, drug taking is a personal thing.

im with loki: please dont preach this on our forums, especially, smoking and driving...thanks dude

slide86
8th November 2005, 10:29 AM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/mellow.gif im with them on this one.
nice little chat but topic closed