15th November 2005, 07:18 PM
Eddie Guerrero WWE Super Star Died on Sunday

sic86
15th November 2005, 07:40 PM
How did he die?

Cheers

eastcoastdrifter
15th November 2005, 07:47 PM
Reasons Unkonwn they are doing a Autopsy to confirm reason of Death.

Im a big fan of WWE and I was shocked when I found out (In a Chat room) He was a great performer and Fun to watch

sic86
15th November 2005, 07:50 PM
Damn.

R.I.P

E V A N
15th November 2005, 07:55 PM
WHO??

eastcoastdrifter
15th November 2005, 08:02 PM
Eddie Guerrero he was a wrestler

sic86
15th November 2005, 08:33 PM
He was a wrestler. He is on a whole bunch of XBOX/PS1/PS2 games.

Cheers

dori_86
15th November 2005, 11:22 PM
so was it at home, in a ring?? more info (if you know any more)

eastcoastdrifter
15th November 2005, 11:31 PM
his cousin Chavo found him dead in his hotel room on Sunday morning that is all I know

sic86
16th November 2005, 08:07 AM
Was that after a match on Saturday?

Cheers

eastcoastdrifter
16th November 2005, 02:39 PM
no in the morning

Wally
16th November 2005, 06:35 PM
RIP ... not that i really care about wrestlers... damn fakers

eastcoastdrifter
16th November 2005, 06:40 PM
yeah you Just have to get over the fact that its fact that its fake you just have to admire the phyiscal abilities the performers can doo

Kitten-Trueno
16th November 2005, 06:47 PM
Awwww thats sad. RIP Eddie

EVIL 86
16th November 2005, 07:03 PM
wrestling sucks major arse, tho its sad in a way as all these poeples that idolise these guys get sad lol owell

R.I.P http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/ph34r.gif

oh i couldnt stop laughing as the geeks at eb games were i work were having a sook coz he died(he was a drug f***ed moron ive heard)

eastcoastdrifter
16th November 2005, 07:14 PM
Well that your point of view but respect Over People Hobbies . think say like your favourite Idol died . Im A Wrestling Fan I respect them all as Martial Artist WWE is just a Place o show off there Techniques Most of them have fort in SUch Sports as UFC So they are real Athletes just showing off there techniques

EVIL 86
16th November 2005, 07:47 PM
yeah i respect ya sprot but its not sport its bascally dancing with make beleive contact

they may have been hard core athletes one time or another but now they are pretend fighting and shit its coriograghed fighting(ITS NOT REAL)

oh and idol aslo sucks balls

but as i said r.i.p

eastcoastdrifter
16th November 2005, 08:49 PM
yeah Idol is sucks ass anyways on my clocks its 850 and Im kicking my self becuase I havnt a mobile i got this girls Number and I cant ring because my house phone doesnt allow mobile Numbers BOOOO lol

sic86
16th November 2005, 09:25 PM
Do you know the cause of death yet?

Cheers

sic86
16th November 2005, 09:27 PM
Hey, just found this on another fourm:

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie's widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that's what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn't hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn't feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn't feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired." So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn't call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I'm just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It's touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don't know what to do now."

Cheers

eastcoastdrifter
16th November 2005, 09:28 PM
it was heart failure