PDA

View Full Version : busted!

dunga70
9th March 2009, 04:43 PM
hey i got done this arvo for being on the phone for litrally under 10 seconds before they saw me.. the pig didnt give me a fine tho he said "you will get your fine in the mail". then walked off like a tool.. how much is the fucking fine? and how many points? also is it instant loss of license for pm platers being on phones? im sure somone out there form nsw can help..
thanks lads
jay

ae71neo
9th March 2009, 04:45 PM
lol i got told my fine/defects would "come in the mail". That was 4-5 months ago...

dunga70
9th March 2009, 05:00 PM
yeh thats what i was thinking.. i went throught a red light camera ages ago like november last yr.. never got a fine.. camera didnt work.. but light was definetly red lol yeh i hope thats what the case is with this. bloke looked like a massive ball bag too.. if i do get a fine next time i am restoring power to a set of traffic light where the poo is doin point duty i think i might sit down n make a few phone calls and drag it out a bit cause they are cunts!

dunga70
9th March 2009, 07:04 PM
anyone know anything?

marvis
9th March 2009, 07:20 PM
I thought they always had to give you tickets?

dunga70
9th March 2009, 07:23 PM
yeh.. thought it only comes in the mail when u done by a speed camera.. maybe the bloke was shitting me.. i wish they gave me it then n there so i know how many point im loosing n how much the poofters wanna take from me.

Rice86
9th March 2009, 07:29 PM
wtf is up with today, sorry to butt in but this is my story

on the way home from work today...

doing well over the speed limit, not going to say what the limit was but i was over by 40kms, and this was for a good 30sec over taking the cars....
i notice this car was following me, a mitsubishi magna or something....

i wasnt speeding anymore but i was still driving at a fast paste....came to a complete stop at a set of lights and thats when it was obvious....they were behind me in the same lane but stoped like 15m away, other drivers peeped them i think and they had to move up closer, and as soon as i could see the driver clearly, i could see the red/blue lights sitting on there dashboard

this same car was behind me for the last 5km...not sure if they saw me over the speed limit by 40km but they were totally following me, even cutting in and out of traffic to stay in my lane..

as soon as the lights turn green, i drove off normally thinking IM PHUCKING DONE FOR, they just waiting for the right and a safe spot to pull me over...

next thing, they pull over the the left lane and was right next to me, i knew they were there but act like normal, they got so peed they even turned the siren on for a split second, i turned my head to the left, i swear this under cover cop was scream on the top of his voice "SLOW DOWN!!", and then he turned left off the main road....

lucky or what?!!! im still tripping on what happened?..

back to your story, did he take notes?...did he fill out the fine booklet?..if not then u wont get shit...

i got done driving my 2months unregistered ae86 at 12am, cant say i was going to the mechanics now could i?.. they gave me a long as talk...said ima get an 800buck fine in the mail, and i even had to leave the car there and tow it back whenever i could...

went back the next day, drove it home, no fine in mail......hope this brightens up ur night

dunga70
9th March 2009, 07:36 PM
i just sat in my car he took my license and went back to his pajero.. think he was on the radio or somthing.. was for a while.. then came back game me the license n said you will get the fine in the mail.. i think i saw him writing somthing.. but why cant the assholes just give me the fine then n there.

Konakid
9th March 2009, 07:45 PM
you wont get a fine.

happend to alot of people, had the same thing happen with failing to maintain control of vehicle, some cops are good blokes, suprisingly.

dunga70
9th March 2009, 07:50 PM
i also got done for "loss of traction" well i got pulled over the checked my car n shit.. asked soem shit breath tested me.. it was wet roads and it was peg legging and vavle bouncing at like 7000rpm witht he old 4kc,. and they let me go.. warned me for having a chopped up p plate.. that was strange... why rnt they fining us..?> though im not complaining lol

Rice86
9th March 2009, 07:53 PM
cuz they are doing there jobs properly now, they are suppose to prevent things from happening instead of waiting for it then taking out their deposit notepads...

aussierider
9th March 2009, 10:09 PM
when i got done for mobile it was 230 bucks i think an 3 points, so you should have 1 point left if your on your reds and 4 if you were on your greens. Cops can be reasonable some times, I had my license for 3days an got busted while trying to slide my mums falcon, made some shit excuse that i usually drive a shitty corolla an wasn't used to the power, the copper called me a dick head but let me off.

focus_7
9th March 2009, 10:20 PM
haha I would've got done for loss of traction this morning shhhhh

dunga70
9th March 2009, 10:21 PM
haha they know whats goin on lol. they probably just think sometimes boys will be boys.. there is not a person out there who has not tired to to something stupid once.. getting up on ur mates lawn and doin turfies is mad funny.. but one day we will all grow up and drive like granpa's until then we are just "hoons"

marvis
9th March 2009, 10:22 PM
I got done for that about two weeks ago. Well 'not having control of the vehicle' I was sliding a roundabout.. I went along with it.

dunga70
9th March 2009, 10:24 PM
they do differnt things ay..i know a kid whos parents have been called and told that his son is sliding.. happens several times.. but he still has a drivers license

UGANGA
9th March 2009, 10:27 PM
I had my license for 3days an got busted while trying to slide my mums falcon, made some shit excuse that i usually drive a shitty corolla an wasn't used to the power, the copper called me a dick head but let me off.
got pulled over for the same thing the other day lol 2 sets of lights in a row in wet with under cover 2 cars behinde
he took my details and said he would call me to discuss what he wanted to do and also called me a dick and that was 3 weeks ago and he hast called yet

green_boy_91
9th March 2009, 10:39 PM
if u end up getting the fine u will loose ur licence strait up but not till u pay ur fine,
so u can buy some time, like 3 months i think i went after i got pulled over till i finally lost them,
but got done again in a 50 zone doing 79 on friday so ill be unlisenced again in 3 months ahwell my bad,

but i think its wrong that p platers loose there licence strait away no matter what speed we're doing, it makes it so hard to keep them,
i think it was like 50,000 p platers lost there licence last year from these stupid rules it doesnt do any good for anyone.

adam

Marco
9th March 2009, 10:40 PM
^ yeah i wish they could go with the boys will be boys thing in qld. in my area atm if you get caught with a smile on your face you need defects and fines. although on saturday night we got very lucky in my mates keto. in an industrial estate, there was little spots of oil all over the car and i swear there was still smoke coming off the tyres and the guy just said if i i catch you doing skids here i will take your car. but he couldn't do much he was leading a "wide load"

green_boy_91
9th March 2009, 10:41 PM
got pulled over for the same thing the other day lol 2 sets of lights in a row in wet with under cover 2 cars behinde
he took my details and said he would call me to discuss what he wanted to do and also called me a dick and that was 3 weeks ago and he hast called yet

dam corrollas there just to hard to resist lol

Vance
9th March 2009, 10:42 PM
i was told my loss on licence was "in the mail". it came about 11 months later. itll come eventually. the rta is just very slow because the process thousands of letters everyday

green_boy_91
9th March 2009, 11:04 PM
11months fark man u must have been pissed when u got that especially u probably forgot about it by then ay lol?

Vance
9th March 2009, 11:12 PM
never forgot. constantly hoping they did

45aken
9th March 2009, 11:24 PM
I've had my car defected while i wasnt even there.
parked it, went shopping and a week later got a defect in the mail for too low and wheels.
you most probably get it.

the other day i was doing about 140 overtaking cars on the highway, talking on my phone then slowed down to 110, saw a lancer come flying up with their lights on, told my mate on the phone i was fucked, cringed awaiting them to pull in behind me and they just kept powering on. must have had something better to do.

focus_7
9th March 2009, 11:29 PM
A police lancer?

The cops unmarked cars aren't just limited to Falcons and Commo's are they?

45aken
9th March 2009, 11:36 PM
yeah man a shitty lancer.
i've seen magnas, 380's, usual commo's and fords, hilux, pajero's and i saw a fucking rx-8 cop car the other day! had like sponsor stickers on it

focus_7
10th March 2009, 12:21 AM
Thats nuts, only ever see XR spec Falcons and S-spec Commos unmarked.

The dog squad is based in my area and dog squad cars wont even chase fine tail.

dunga70
10th March 2009, 08:03 PM
so it talkin on the phone instant loss of license for p platers? green p platers?

ThatsHowWeRoll
10th March 2009, 08:53 PM
yeah if they were going to fine you they would of givin you a slip of paper with details on it then you get an infringment notice i the mail...

Should be sweet, i think its 3 points, check rta website to be sure...story time as well.

Mate and i were coming home from a work conference in his Getz(lol, 2007 model so pretty comfy) 40km over the limit. Car hidden in bushes lasers us pulls us over.

Grab liscence asks why the car was going so fast (near midnight), heads to the car comes back and informs of a $600 fine and gives my mate the fine then and there and an infringment notice will be sent. it was. The fact you were not issued the fine on the spot indicates they are bullshitting.

Personally i drive one of the most defectable and modified cars in my town and have never had any hassles from cops...i am quite blessed. I had a cop go out of his way to pull me over to breathe test me...asked if the car was illegal...i said no and was on my way.

ke70dave
10th March 2009, 09:54 PM
so it talkin on the phone instant loss of license for p platers? green p platers?

no point asking anywhere hear dude

research man

i just had a look on the RTA website, im from qld so ive never been there

found this pretty damn quick...

MOBILE PHONES
Learner or P1 driver use mobile phone while driving $243 3 points

i dunno if p1 is green plates or whatever. there is this one

MOBILE PHONES
Drive using hand-held mobile phone (not L or P1) $243 3 points

looks like your down 3 points and a few hundred bucks

if your still in doubt...ring them up?

dont talk on your phone, i dont care if its 10secs. ive had alot of ppl almost crash into me on their phones!!!

dunga70
11th March 2009, 04:04 PM
i was driving like 5kms an hour.. it was in a back street i came up to an intersection turned left the phone rang answer drove like 20m's in 2nd gear at idle talking then at the next intersection like 20m's away then bang the pigs were there.

green_boy_91
11th March 2009, 10:54 PM
only red p platers lose them no matter what man, if your a green plater you'll be fine :)

TE27
12th March 2009, 04:55 PM
A police lancer?

The cops unmarked cars aren't just limited to Falcons and Commo's are they?

ive been pulled over by an unmarked Landcruiser before!!! it had roof racks and a spare wheel on the back.

***insert story time music***

the arsehole sat 1m behind me for a few k's on the freeway between wollongong and sydney, there were two lanes but this shithead behind me with his lights right in my rear window decided to sit right behind me so i ended up slowing right down to about 70 (110 zone) and he eventually went around me and then i may or may not have sat a metre from his arse with my high beams on and then floored it past him. the landcruiser then came flying up on me and then the sirens started going. four cops got out and started circling my car and i just sat there until the dumbest looking one came over and asked what i was doing... "what was i doing?? what the hell were you doing??" was my answer and my passenger was going nuts so i had to tell him to shutup, i explained to the cop that i had been doing the speed limit the whole way home and i didnt need some soccer mum in a 4wd sitting on my arse for 10 kilometres, the cop then claimed that he didnt see me... i was dumbfounded and told him to fine me and ill see him in court, he then asked if my car was a mazda (its a KE25) and i told him its a corolla and he told me not to drive like an idiot and they all got back in the car and took off, no fine or nothing. less than 60 seconds up the road was a speed trap and i have no doubt in the world that this cop was sitting on peoples arses so they would go faster and get caught in the speed trap.

pen15
15th March 2009, 12:42 PM
1 word "paperwork" none of them want it here is 1 for you my m8's dad runs a certain police station and i was going over to his house 1 day and 1 stalled it going into his deadend street him and his dad where in his front yard i started the car really annoyed at stalling it and ripped up the street gutter to gutter and his dad just shook his head and whispered something to my m8 he later said to me dw your cool about it. they don't care!

corknose
15th March 2009, 04:47 PM
yeh me n mate driving along kinda racing this comodore and then i saw this magana hell dark tint thats wat caught my eye and i could just see his cop symbol on his arm so i just slowed down and the como sped off and he just flicked on his sirens and went ..

also going to tafe same thing racing a como and coming up to a corner and every1s breaking really hard so i did the same thinking its a sharp coner and its a rbt the como goes flying around and then jump0s on the breaks n skids but tthey alread saw him haha

dunga70
15th March 2009, 09:25 PM
haha this it turning into a pretty good thread.. some mad stories too.

Ade_Mc
17th March 2009, 03:55 AM
cuz they are doing there jobs properly now, they are suppose to prevent things from happening instead of waiting for it then taking out their deposit notepads...

as pointed by rice86, i think some of the cops are actually doing there jobs properly.
i got pulled over by a Tarago last week.
i had 2 schooners in the space of 45mins, so would of blown a positive reading.
the cop asked me the usual questions...had any drug/alco...etc
had anything to drink in the last 15mins.
i answered yes.
then was tested.
due to protocol, if you answer yes to having had a drink in the past 15mins, and give an above 0.05 reading they must wait 20+ mins in order to give you another test to clarify if you are telling the truth/ give a correct blood alcohol reading. (well this is what i am guessing).
then he let me go.
i also had 3 schooners acouple hrs before that at work.
i almost shat my pants.

sr_rolla
20th March 2009, 06:43 PM
Ive had the typical c*%khead coppers but i gotta say i had an awesome one a few moths back.

Driving from the blue mountains to petersham in sydney, on a double demerit weekend, in the rolla. Now my rolla looks like a deviates car so i fully expect to be pulled over from time to time. Bein a double demerit weekend i was on my best behaviour, no speeding, no silliness whatsoever. I get off the M4 and onto parramatta rd and the fuck stain in an ae92 starts tailgating me then passing me real close, then cutting me off an brake testing me. After about 20mins I've got the shits something fierce so i stomp it and get ahead of him. Soon as i do that a aurion comes pissing out of the traffic and the disco lights come on, i pull over into a side street thinking im about to get owned (at least 85 in a 50 zone on a double demerit weekend). Copper pulls up next to me (as opposed 2 behind) winds his window down and the convo goes like this.

cop: "in a bit of a hurry mate?"
me: "not fucking really"
cop: "why were you speeding then?"
me: "coz that dickhead in the corolla back there has been tailgating me and giving me crap since the M4 and i got the shits"
cop: "u mean the white one?"
me: "yeah"
cop: "have a nice day sir"

he drives off and like 2 kms down the rd i see fuckhed pulled over by the cop that pulled me over, dude had like 2 tickets minimum. Give the cop a wave and get a nod back. awesome copper that one.

Thats my 2 cents :-P

corknose
20th March 2009, 11:39 PM
fuck yeh haha