PDA

View Full Version : Redsuns real FC pics (anyone have)

Axentrik
22nd March 2006, 10:07 PM
I've been trying to track down some decent sized pics of the Redsuns FC3S. But they are either really small or have Edison in front of it and cant see much of the car as it isnt the focus.
I think its a great looking car. And the the transfer from anime to real life looks betta on the FC than the 86 IMO.
But just curious if anyone has any pics of it. The one form the HK movie or a fan created replica. If (I am lucky) and they are too big of resolution to post (bigger the better) can you email them too me (knowing my luck I doubt).

Peace and puppidogs purplepeopleeaters!

intencity
13th September 2006, 05:49 PM
hey mate,
ive seen sum on a site called initial d gallery stage
http://www.gallery.tsukaeru.jp/
in the gallery section

FLT LNR
13th September 2006, 09:20 PM
yeah the FC is in there...

on a side note, the FD in this shot... i think i really like the addition of those fixed lamps. thats purely aftermarket right? there is no version with those? correct me if im wrong. i like them. gives an old school look. like an old school mr2 or whats that tiny car the.... toyota 2000gt. yes thats the one.

Axentrik
18th September 2006, 05:50 PM
Ah yea I know this site. Thnx tho.
And the FD3S. You can get them as aftermarkets but I also think they were perhaps released as the "A-spec"? All the model kits with thos nose are called an A-Spec. And it is also found in couple of the Gran Turismos. I think maybe it is a version by MazdaSpeed?????
Either way I totally agree with you, Its the hotness!!!!!! What my FD would end up looking like if I ever bought one (right now can't afford one obviously haha). They are still around 30K for a s6 and 50K for an s8 I believe.

Shadowfenix
18th September 2006, 08:16 PM
the FD with the fixed lights can be either aftermarket or Spec-R

Bensonius
19th September 2006, 02:37 AM
S VIII FD3S come out with these

Bensonius
19th September 2006, 02:41 AM
was just at that site and i saw this...wtf!!!!

floody31
19th September 2006, 01:36 PM
Stock FD Series 8 lights and I think you are thinking of the Toyota Sports 800 which is tiny and powered by an 800cc flat twin engine , The 2000GT is a six cylinder thing roughly MA61 Supra size.

20vtouge86
19th September 2006, 04:50 PM
was just at that site and i saw this...wtf!!!![/b]

I think C-6 is the corner number and R-20 is the corner Radius.. maybe?

slide86
22nd September 2006, 09:04 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=265356)

was just at that site and i saw this...wtf!!!![/b]

I think C-6 is the corner number and R-20 is the corner Radius.. maybe?
[/b]
then whats the cannabis leaf mean? lol

FLT LNR
22nd September 2006, 09:21 PM
me thinks its just the leaf of that plant growing directly behind the sign, has the same shape leaf. but huge jungle spec harmless lookin thing.

DavisJD
22nd September 2006, 10:52 PM
if that was bud, id start a fire in the middle, kick back, and let the good times roll!

VIC_AE86
25th September 2006, 01:54 PM
Cant be to many plants that look like that..

GAKI86
27th September 2006, 03:09 AM
maple leaves...... are bad creatures on road when mixed with water..... donno....