PDA

View Full Version : NEW DRIFT CD FOR BEGINERS

JDMJNKY
3rd May 2006, 11:36 PM
[attachment=3146:attachment]

Hey all,

I am Eddie's girlfriend and am working on a drifting related project at school...

I would like some answers to some very no-brain-needed questions if you could spare 5 minutes!

It's a word document, and if you could email it to me, my email address is in the document.

Thanks, Sharni.

sexybabe
3rd May 2006, 11:53 PM
This is Iain (eastcoastdrifter) to lazy to log into my account.....

Out of ten, how well do you rate yourself as a drifter? One being complete novice and having very little drifting skills. Ten being a level where you are drifting with utmost confidence.

A:I would say around 6. I can drift with speed but I Mark my self because I dont have a car (which isnt really drift orientated)

Out of ten, how well do you feel you know drifting rules, regulations and manoeuvres? One being very little, ten being I know all of them.

A:4. I have never competed but i know D1 rules faintly.

If you wanted to know more about the rules and regulations of drifting, where would you go, or who would you approach?

A: Drift Australia

If you wanted additional information about the mechanical issues of a car that is being prepared/maintained for drifting, where would you go, or who would you approach?

A: I would Try to find out by myself if im stooped i go Forum blasting

If you wanted to start drifting, would you approach any of the large drift companies of Australia (i.e Drift Australia, Full Lock) for technical, mechanical or rules/regulations information?

A: not really just go out find a coulder sack there you go.

If there were a free CD-ROM resource available that contained all rules and regulations of drifting, some mechanical information to get you started and mock car set-ups, would you make the effort to ring or send away for one?

A: yeah might aswell i love that kinda shit

Would you pay money if this CD-ROM existed?

A: depends on the quality

20vtouge86
4th May 2006, 12:30 AM
Out of ten, how well do you rate yourself as a drifter? One being complete novice and having very little drifting skills. Ten being a level where you are drifting with utmost confidence.

A: prob 4-5 (haven't had a car to practice in for the last 2-3years!)

Out of ten, how well do you feel you know drifting rules, regulations and manoeuvres? One being very little, ten being I know all of them.

A: 10 (i own a cr4p-load of option and drift paradise vids!) (depends if your about Australian rules cause i've never competed, i'm abit of a couch/keyboard drifter at the moment!)

If you wanted to know more about the rules and regulations of drifting, where would you go, or who would you approach?

A: Kiiechi Tsuchiya or Kazama etc http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif Not sure on Australia's rules etc probably ask questions on this forum.

If you wanted additional information about the mechanical issues of a car that is being prepared/maintained for drifting, where would you go, or who would you approach?

A: Friends, This forum

If you wanted to start drifting, would you approach any of the large drift companies of Australia (i.e Drift Australia, Full Lock) for technical, mechanical or rules/regulations information?

A: Probably not.

If there were a free CD-ROM resource available that contained all rules and regulations of drifting, some mechanical information to get you started and mock car set-ups, would you make the effort to ring or send away for one?

A: I'd wait and see how other people rate it before buying it (just being honest!)

A: maybe, see above answer

mc68
4th May 2006, 12:40 AM
done.

rthy
4th May 2006, 12:44 AM

A: dont "drift"

A: 0

A: www.google.com

A: www.toymods.org.au or google.com

A: maybe

A: yea why not, its free

A: if i started drifting

samuel
4th May 2006, 01:14 AM
Sounds like a CAMS official doing research, not a high school assigment

driftae86
4th May 2006, 02:10 AM
Sounds like a CAMS official doing research, not a high school assigment[/b]

SPRUNG!

...maybe not, it would be good to see some cams officials doing research though.

they need it

srt01
4th May 2006, 11:47 AM
Done