PDA

View Full Version : my ryt coilover makes sum bump nosie evyerytmy i hit a slight bump

angelo
11th March 2009, 06:03 PM
my right coilover makes a bumpo noise everytime i hit a bump, even a slight one! i hav the music full blast and i can stil hear it over the music, i dont no what it is but everytime im driivng it is so annoying, would anyone no wot it might be?

English Translation:
My right coilover makes a bumpo noise every time I hit a bump, even a slight one! I have the music full blast and I can still hear it over the music, I don't know what it is but every time I'm driving it is so annoying, would anyone know what it might be?

Clinton
11th March 2009, 06:12 PM
abit better of a description would definatly help. in my 71 you would go over a tiny bump and it would make 4 different bumping noises and it was still ok to drive.

could be a number of things. shocks are rooted, something being bent, something loose etc etc. but more than likely the valve in the shock is getting hammered out...

angelo
11th March 2009, 06:13 PM
yehh bcoz i go over a bump slow and u can hear my shock comrpes and make the tsss noise if u no wot i mean

English Translation:
Yeah because I go over a bump slow and you can hear my shock compress and make the tsss noise if you know what I mean.

Konakid
11th March 2009, 06:45 PM
tighten the top nut on your strut top.

biggo
11th March 2009, 06:55 PM
That or shocks ar poo or your ball joints are gone

Also wouldnt help to learn how to type in english.

Konakid
11th March 2009, 06:56 PM
Also, are RYT's made in Japan?

Golberg
11th March 2009, 07:01 PM
For the love of god would it kill you to spell things correctly? Perhaps use a capital letter every now and again.

If you seriously can't spell, you can download a dictionary spell checker to Firefox if you use that browser. I am honestly willing to give you a step by step guide on setting this up if it would help you.

For now I have added a translation to each of your posts.

Frak
Can this guy use proper english?! For fuck sake!!!

Frak
^^^^ snap!!!

slydar
11th March 2009, 07:18 PM
don't no

you missed one. its dont know

Golberg
11th March 2009, 07:24 PM
you missed one. its dont know

True, fixed that one up too now.

blair
11th March 2009, 07:32 PM
the only way to find out is obviously to have a look at everything.

jack it up and wiggle/bash/move everything around and see what makes the noise.

like above, im thinking either
shock moving in strut, solution: do the nut up tight / may need new spacer made up
or stuffed balljoints in camber tops, solution: get new ones

oh and also, lol @ kona. exactly what i was thinking for a few seconds!

angelo
12th March 2009, 02:20 PM
ok people, my thread post in this one might of been poor due to i was in a rush, but im not here for you little kids to give me comments about my typing, my post clearly states about my coilover problem not spelling, so grow up everyone on here makes mistakes in spelling

matt99
12th March 2009, 02:52 PM
Little kids? Theres a P plate on the car in your picture, yet these other guys who clearly have more knowledge and know how to type are the kids? Never met these guys, but I know a few of them are well into there 20's, maybe even 30's?