PDA

View Full Version : how far would you go?

darkon
16th May 2006, 08:41 PM
good thing i dont own a hachi or id get skinned cuz i LOVE alot of that ricey crap lol. neons look AWESOME if u ask me. tho i cant stand these dickheads who put on rims lower the car put sum fully sick subs pod n irritatingly cheap sounding exhaust n think they're cool. i say if ur gunna do that u shuld go ALL OUT autosalon lol. now this is a forum of people dedicated to a 20 year old car model (and yet it still floggs...go toyota!!!) so i wanna hear everyones views on ricey lookin stuff?

Klutch
16th May 2006, 08:56 PM
Where's the options for just Subs or CF or Neons?

I personaly dont think CF/Subs/Neons are THAT ricey.

My opinion of rice is a shopping list that you have no parts for, or a T-wing on a lancer or excel.
Rice doesnt have its original meaning anymore because of the Muscle car lovers. Any Japanese made car is called a "rice" by them.

Dish
16th May 2006, 09:00 PM
Muscle car lovers? You're thinking of bogans.. Muscle car lovers are just automotive enthusiasts who direct they're love to a different group of cars. Not all hate Jap cars..

I think all the options are rice. I like a good stereo like anyone else, doesn't mean it's rice really. Once you add neons and crank the shit everywhere it becomes rice.

I chose the second option, cause I don't mind a sound system, but not too keen on rice cannons.

eastcoastdrifter
16th May 2006, 09:12 PM
why go half ass i want the complete package

OBE353
16th May 2006, 09:16 PM
id go carbon fibre products but i dont consider that rice