PDA

View Full Version : adam's red 86

xero
17th May 2006, 03:34 PM
hidy hey

this is my aus sprinter, i bought it 3 years ago exactly (today being the 17 may), for $2200 i had a white one before but that was an absolute shitter, really bad hail damage (not a panel with out a dent in it, and rust fucken everywhere!...) anyhoo, that went to hachi heaven, courtesee of a fuck tool really needing cheap petrol.... on the other side of the road...

but i digress, is my second one and is WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY bettter that the other one, it had the usual 86 problems, rust in the hatch, wheel arches, and under the rear bumper....

so far its has:

koni yellow inserts in the front
king springs, i think there 8kg
koni yellow adjustable in the rear
king springs, i think there 6kg... either way their fecken hard! http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

obx reclinable buckets, comfy, but i didn't fit... had them modified ie: a crap load of foam cut out and a mesh support put in...
and the obligitory nardi wheel (which was a necessity as i kept banging my knees on the twin cam wheel...)

i have a AE92 small port at the reconditioner/rebuilder and it will have AE82 pistons and rods, and my 4.5kg fly wheel (what a bargain $800, for suspenion, flywheel, button clutch, and spare standard clutch!!)
throw in a mild port tidy up, and bobs your aunties live in lover...

should zing pretty good i reckon!

Micknofx
17th May 2006, 03:44 PM
Looks good mate, that is definetly a bargain!