PDA

View Full Version : Hot version vol. 1 JDM Racers Trailer

v-tec
18th May 2006, 07:00 PM
As said in the title, all the touring 86's are at tsukuba in the start of this... stumble accross it at tafe.
looks awesome http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=jdm+racer

Dish
18th May 2006, 08:08 PM
Crap that looks cool.

eastcoastdrifter
18th May 2006, 08:21 PM
i thought all you guys would own this DVD buy now.... It pretty awsome.

Bustin_86
18th May 2006, 08:38 PM
got the whole dvd...top stuf.

Ive got the whole hot version series....fantastic series!

v-tec
18th May 2006, 10:58 PM
i would be pretty keen to go out and get that dvd actually, its rare that ill see a dvd trailer such as this that all of it seems soo interesting. But i mainly want to see all the hachi's competing at Tsukuba

Mad RS
19th May 2006, 05:48 AM
There are actually 2 DVD's that have the N2 Tsukuba battle. First is the JDM racers and the other is Hot Version Tuner Battle Royale. Tsuchiya doesn't get to race as he blows up his engine and can't get a desenct racing car before race day. Both awsome DVD's.

I have started collection Best Motoring International and Hot Version DVD's. A little expensive but really interesting and educational performance DVD's

TOFU
19th May 2006, 04:42 PM
so hard to find best motoring, or any hot version videos around. some vol are impossible to get. i've only got a few on 86 club and some other D1 comp cd's and touge battles, some on skylines, and 4wd challenges i got from Hong Kong.

Anyway anyone see JDM insider. is so cool and funny!!??

v-tec
20th May 2006, 05:33 PM
doesnt nomuken host that?
havent seen one but would like too

eastcoastdrifter
31st May 2006, 11:03 PM
no its normally Tsuchiya and Orido

Stuck
22nd June 2006, 12:59 PM
Looks awsome. If only I could find the real version soemwhere.

riceburner
23rd June 2006, 09:09 PM
All BMI and Old VCD's be be had via Ebay, torrents/downloading, or going over seas and buying it.

Hot-version/Hot-version International is a little harder to D/load but can be brought pretty easily.

All of the N2 (races) are available if you look in the right places.

JDM Insider 1-2-3 is American, and to be honest not very good, not worth buying, download these ones and save your cash.

Tsuchiya and Orido did most of the BMI but Orido has left for various reasons and now Kazama (spelling) is in on the action which his medioce grip driving can be seen on BMI American Touge 2.

Nomuken normally does Video Option editions. Rarely on BMI but can be seen on Hot-version from time to time.