PDA

View Full Version : type of injectors

japlish
14th June 2006, 09:34 PM
Hey what type of 4age injector are green?

andru_g
14th June 2006, 10:04 PM
I'm 90% certain they're 16v smallports... will check and confirm.

Eddie.

japlish
14th June 2006, 10:14 PM
I'm 90% certain they're 16v smallports... will check and confirm.

Eddie.[/b]

yeah I should of said I have a bigport so I don't know if they would be small port. I've done some research and the seem to be from a ae92 but I don't know what type of 4age these had. And there 235cc

Big T
14th June 2006, 10:17 PM
Yep most definately smallport 4age... i just checked my spare smallport head and they've got greenies in em.

Eddie.

japlish
15th June 2006, 12:09 AM
Yep most definately smallport 4age... i just checked my spare smallport head and they've got greenies in em.

Eddie.[/b]

cool I wonder why I've got small port injectors on a big port. I would have though big port ones would be better. Then again I don't really know.

Big T
15th June 2006, 12:14 AM
I'm assuming you have smallport ancilleries running your bigport. The injectors are normally not a direct swap as the green ones have high impedance while the bigport (grey) use low impedance. Are you 100% sure it's a bigport?

Eddie.

japlish
15th June 2006, 01:43 AM
I'm assuming you have smallport ancilleries running your bigport. The injectors are normally not a direct swap as the green ones have high impedance while the bigport (grey) use low impedance. Are you 100% sure it's a bigport?

Eddie.[/b]

Definatly a big port. Engine has never ran standar ecu. Has had a wolf 3d v4 but not for long if anyone will bloody buy it!