PDA

View Full Version : one question

dazstar86
7th July 2006, 12:28 AM
guys one question nolathane or superpro bushers?
mainly using car for drift oh bushers for swaybar and linkpins
thanks guys

roadsailing
7th July 2006, 12:37 AM
superpro

(based on nothing)

parrot
7th July 2006, 11:18 AM
Although I had a superpro steering rack D bush which was nowhere near the right size. Had to grind it down to fit (still very tight). About to put in some noltec control arm, trailing arm and radius rod bushes so will be interesting to see how they go.

Oly AE86
7th July 2006, 11:49 AM
I have heard superpro are stiffer than nolathene, cant confirm though.

mattysshop
7th July 2006, 01:34 PM
i can confirm personal experience.. not only in preformance cars... but gerneral road cars... eg taxies.. falcadores come in for bushes.. Nolethane is used... come back in 2 weeks later.. bushes split and falling apart..

replaced with superpro.. never heard a bad word.. plus they come in different stiffness.. and offset bushes available in some parts..

call fulcrum direct.. and by from them.. no middle man..

parrot
7th July 2006, 02:40 PM
Whatever you put in, make sure you install them properly. i.e. Don't tighten them up until you have the car on the ground and suspension bearing the weight of the car.

RobertoX
7th July 2006, 09:52 PM
super pro FTW, qld company, but they are advertised in jap magazines aussie rep!

dazstar86
7th July 2006, 10:05 PM
thanks guys u have made it an easy pics. mattysshop i agree being a mechanic as well we have a customer with a mx5 and we have fitted superpro cause nolathane only last 1 meet

AE86represent
8th July 2006, 04:24 PM
Installed a complete set of noltec bushes in my 86 when I bought it, they are shite, stick with genuine nolothane or whiteline bushes, I have the nolothane ones in my car now, they are sweet.

biggo
9th July 2006, 09:14 AM
From experiance, get rubber ones for the caster rods.

Everything else can be done in superpro. Ride quality will be improved greatly http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif