PDA

View Full Version : AE71 spirit model yo

orange32
11th August 2006, 03:23 PM
yo... I recently bought my self a spirit model ae71 for $950. She came with a bit of rust and no rego. Shes in great condition for her age, and she just needs a couple of things for rwc before i get her on the road. I have a couple of things to do to her for roadworthy, basically all of the rust is fixed now. Once she's on the road, she'll be my wet weather demon till i can afford a 20 valve conversion, lsd and suspension etc. At thew moment she understeers like a bitch..lol I only have a few photos atm but I will upload some more as I progress more with it......enjoy.

zac

MARKE70
11th August 2006, 03:56 PM
thats one nice dog..pity its not black

ah well, you can satill be in team black dog...

you qualify..y0

Andrew
11th August 2006, 04:36 PM
Nice pig, love the Spirit wings.

Keep us posted

Massignani
15th September 2006, 07:00 PM
IS that nico's old AE infront? that thing was hot...

-Alex

Andrew
15th September 2006, 10:21 PM
Car's now in posession of my mate Brenton, with a bit of luck he might make an account and show the progress.

It's pretty much turning into another Black Dog.

orange32
16th September 2006, 04:57 PM
IS that nico's old AE infront? that thing was hot...

-Alex[/b]
yeah mate it is riverside's missus ex hack, mow my mate (MARKE70) owns it and should have a full cage in it by the time you read this, it will be the most advanced 4ac powered car in the country lol. and yes i soldd it yesterday http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif . needed the cash for the skyline.

zac