PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a cheap panel beater on the westside...

LEVIN86
15th March 2009, 11:52 PM
hey guys,

was wondering if anyone is or knows of a cheap panel beater than can fix the rust on my hatch and left rear guard...rust on the hatch is pretty bad, bottom left corner as usual :unseen: ....dont have the time to fix it my self as i work 7 days a week :bones: ....my window is tinted thats why i dont want to get another hatch....unless other option is to find one with no rust and pop the window out and swap .....is that an easy operation...

help would be appreciated...thanks...

ps...DOORRIIFFFTTOOO>>>>>>

hitoriko
16th March 2009, 06:27 PM
hey mate,

contact Sabastin of tasman checkpoint in coburg on barkly st.
Tell him dan from peugeot/VW said you'd look after me on price ;)

shelldrake
19th March 2009, 02:28 PM
This guy does top work and is priced fairly. He has an immaculate red ra28 celica, is on toymods and owns the business. His name is Peter.

Pac Refinishing
28 Bostock Crt Thomastown VIC 3074
ph: (03) 9464 4242

burcoty
20th June 2012, 03:58 AM
Sorry to dig up an old thread but any recommendations for a panel beater in the southeastern suburbs?

Regards,
Tyrone

LEVIN86
20th June 2012, 07:19 PM
I ended up at a place called Classic Collision Repair Centre in Braybrook (Westside). They did a fairly good job at a reasonable price. I got the whole side just under the passengers window cut out and fixed. They got it to a primer and i paid bout $450 from memory. I tried a few places and they were just too expensive...some people were like $2000 for that repair or even more if i supplied them a quarter panel from another 86. pm me if you want their details