PDA

View Full Version : Qld spotted thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

ill-minded
6th April 2015, 03:56 AM
Yellow KE70 doing keybangers as they came past me in the Celica on Moggill Rd on Saturday arvo.

jamiesbrain
20th October 2015, 10:30 AM
Spotted this a few Fridays ago at Eight Mile Plains getting towed out of Tech Park, guy said he had just bought it from mem.
Anyones on here?36149

Not a few mins later going down Miles Platting towards the motorway, a red ADM clean as hell buzzed past heading the Sunnybank. When it rains...it pours hatchi's. :D

smackdown.exe
22nd October 2015, 08:41 PM
Jamie, that hachis on gumtree for sale at the moment for 7500. i had a look at it before he bought as i wanted the work equips. the guy he bought it off wanted 5k for it. pretty rough and wasnt running.

jamiesbrain
25th October 2015, 07:32 PM
Jamie, that hachis on gumtree for sale at the moment for 7500. i had a look at it before he bought as i wanted the work equips. the guy he bought it off wanted 5k for it. pretty rough and wasnt running.

Yeah she did look at bit rough around the edges, I wonder if he bought...then realized how much work was required and threw it back up.
Or just flipping to make coin....7500 is a bit high for what it is...agreed those works looked good!!! Want!

rtiny
28th October 2015, 04:11 PM
Yeah she did look at bit rough around the edges, I wonder if he bought...then realized how much work was required and threw it back up.
Or just flipping to make coin....7500 is a bit high for what it is...agreed those works looked good!!! Want!

That was a car i drove to toowoomba to check out as well. been floating around. needs a lot of work to put on the road. but would be an awsome drift car.

jamiesbrain
12th January 2016, 10:43 AM
Panda notch heading down Rochedale Rd to Warrigal and left onto Padstow at 10/10ths yesterday arvo, haha slow down mate so next time I can get my eye rape on that panda!
Dunno if it was anyone on here? Had club plates on it, half cage, no tint and Bride red drivers seat. Yesterday arvo late.

wookster
2nd February 2016, 10:05 PM
Spotted ATE 006 at Rosalie tonight. Sounds so good!

jamiesbrain
21st April 2016, 09:56 AM
Blue Hatch, clean as on a trailer being towed by a white van.
Looking good man!
M1 this morning north bound at Oxenford.