PDA

View Full Version : 4agze- bigport engine package for spoontah

RyGuy86
7th November 2006, 10:10 AM
THIS IS NO LONGER ON SALE, HOWEVER IT MIGHT BE IN A FEW WEEKS, A DEAL I HAD FOR ANOTHER MOTOR FELL THROUGH COS A GUY CHANGED HIS MIND.

Hi Kids,

I have just recently put a 4agze bigport into my 86 and im looking at a different engine now.. so im thinking about getting rid of this puppy:

4agze - Bigport - AE92 LEVIN - NOW SETUP FOR RWD- its rock solid and has less that 50,000ks on her.
CAS
Gearbox t50
COILS
STOCK ECU
LOOM
RACE FLO TUNED LENGTH 4 into 1 extractors - sooo sexy all wrapped up in heat tape..
20v fly wheel
extreme HD ceramic clutch
aftermarket Fuel Pressure Reg (with guage)
Stock t50 gearbox - only saw little ks on the 4ac before the swap over.
t18 tail shafts if you have a t18 that you are going to chuck in also...

Front mount cooler - big ass one thats 100mm thick, I know its big.. i wanted to use it for turbs, but not going to now..

Can also do thermo fanz 2x10 inch - this motor never got hot.

Pretty much everything you need to bolt into your 86 over a weekend to have a fast car.

I;ve only had this car at the track 2 times and thats it.

Condition:

SIckPHat

Price and price conditions:

EOI at this stage... please suggest your offering

Extra Info:

i might have left some stuff out.. so yeah.. just ask. but its everything you need to do the swap

Contact Details:

ryan.t.simpson@team.telstra.com
&
pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Pickup will be the go. unless you want it delivered in the metro areas of adelaide... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

RobertoX
7th November 2006, 11:12 AM
rings ryan and starts negotiating

RobertoX
7th November 2006, 11:27 AM
you know you want to sell it to me!

RyGuy86
7th November 2006, 11:35 AM
rings ryan and starts negotiating[/b]

Answers Phone

"what do you want you poor moocher?, This motor is way too hot for you to handle"

AJPS - "Hi I wanted to know about your motor, im looking at pimping my scooter, do you think that it will fit okay?"

Ryguy - "Mate, of course it will, You might as well put in a 2J if you have that much room on your seat"

AJPS - "That's a skitz idea, Ill go back to factory toyota and pay through the noise for a crate 2J, thanks for your advice"

Ryguy - "Soon you will be learned in the wayz my young padawann biach!, Thanks for calling"

RyGuy86
7th November 2006, 12:18 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=281509)

rings ryan and starts negotiating[/b]

Answers Phone

"what do you want you poor moocher?, This motor is way too hot for you to handle"

AJPS - "Hi I wanted to know about your motor, im looking at pimping my scooter, do you think that it will fit okay?"

Ryguy - "Mate, of course it will, You might as well put in a 2J if you have that much room on your seat"

AJPS - "That's a skitz idea, Ill go back to factory toyota and pay through the noise for a crate 2J, thanks for your advice"

Ryguy - "Soon you will be learned in the wayz my young padawann biach!, Thanks for calling"
[/b]

HEY PEEPS! C"MON!

Is noone interested in some serious POWAH for thier 86.. and its going cheap <$2k if noone wants it.

RobertoX
7th November 2006, 12:37 PM
AJPS - dials ryguy number

RYGUY - hi welcome to telstra, where you suck your way to the top how may i help you?

AJPS - i want to buy your motor, ill pay you off, let me know

RYGUY - im buying some hektik hks 230 rwkw 4agte cos im heaps rich

AJPS - oh ok fuck you, rub it in a bit more and wipe your mouth

RYGAY - yeah will do, oh my motor is AFM

AJPS - you really are the ghey

ok bye

*hangs up*

that is more accurate

back on topic now or i will have to lock it

RyGuy86
7th November 2006, 05:32 PM
hey People.

i have had a few pm's from people wanting to know if i will sell off parts of this ..

The answer being NO.

its a package. as the title SEZ.

I have already had a few poeple also express interestin the package..

dori_86
7th November 2006, 05:54 PM
hell yeah im interested! r u wanting 2k for the whole lot?

if so how much would u want for it minus the gearbox and T18 tail shaft? as i aklready got these?

and if not PM me a price cos at the moment i've got 1k set aside and could possibly get enough, quickly if it's under 2k depending on price as uni holidays r coming up, so i able to work more

also in SA

RobertoX
7th November 2006, 06:02 PM
i will buy the t50 and tailshaft if you buy it dori, although i might buy it this weekend

dori_86
7th November 2006, 06:04 PM
hmm i cant get money THAT fast

HYPNTK
7th November 2006, 06:07 PM
why is it a bigport? wasn't the bigport on the first series of 4age's and the rest were considered "smallports"?

excuse me if i sound dumb
btw, not just asking to be a stick in the mud but actually interested in this...truenosedan, would you have any idea on the price of shipping this package from adelaide to melbourne seeing as you've probably done it or seen it done before?

mr2gze
7th November 2006, 06:19 PM
why is it a bigport? wasn't the bigport on the first series of 4age's and the rest were considered "smallports"?

excuse me if i sound dumb
btw, not just asking to be a stick in the mud but actually interested in this...truenosedan, would you have any idea on the price of shipping this package from adelaide to melbourne seeing as you've probably done it or seen it done before?[/b]

Likewise the first 4agze's were bigport aswel. In early ae92 levin and truenos and aw11 mr2's.

RyGuy86
7th November 2006, 07:17 PM
thats right.. i think its like a second generation motor out of the three..

and as far as selling the t50 and tailshaft separate.. NO. its a package..

you cant buy a Mcvalue meal without the shit watered down coke can you??? NO.. so consider this a mcvalue meal and the stuff you dont want the watered down coke http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

RyGuy86
7th November 2006, 07:19 PM
see the attached link for details and pics...

RYANS HEKTIK ZE - proudly sponsored by my wallet. (http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forum/index.php?showtopic=8880)

TUFF_086
7th November 2006, 09:01 PM
so any exact on the price? or is it just offer somethin reasonable?

HYPNTK
7th November 2006, 09:09 PM
you gotta hand it to him...its worth buying this "mcvalue" package just for the humour involved...if not for the actual value hehe

RyGuy86
7th November 2006, 09:21 PM
so any exact on the price? or is it just offer somethin reasonable?[/b]

I am now looking at offers around the $2k mark. as i have had some good offers in this area. but first in will have to wait in the waiting bay of my drive thru while i pull out the motor.. please have the correct change handy to assist. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

you gotta hand it to him...its worth buying this "mcvalue" package just for the humour involved...if not for the actual value hehe[/b]

THATS RIGHT!!!
its got red cam covers.. that just screams value!

RyGuy86
8th November 2006, 11:15 AM
so any exact on the price? or is it just offer somethin reasonable?[/b]

at this point in time the firm offer for a keen as mustard buyer is sitting at $2500.00

RobertoX
8th November 2006, 01:40 PM
and the t50 is mine!

RyGuy86
8th November 2006, 03:49 PM
can i get a shake instead of the watered down coke????[/b]

Yes you can!

- Pay no attention to Lawson! The t50 is not his!

RyGuy86
9th November 2006, 10:50 AM
Random Post!

HYPNTK
9th November 2006, 07:20 PM
hey...you offer a payment plan or something? (like lay-buy)

i know --> i have stooped lower than ever before

serious replies are not expected but welcomed

RyGuy86
10th November 2006, 10:31 AM
hey...you offer a payment plan or something? (like lay-buy)

i know --> i have stooped lower than ever before

serious replies are not expected but welcomed[/b]
yes I would be more than happy to do a 20% depoist , payplan. However there is a 19% interest rate charged like there would be if you had a creditcard.

base price = $2500.00

Deposit = $500.00

Payments over 2 months = $297.5 a week for 2 months.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif Man i can believe that I worked this out for you.

*Please note all figures represented above show no actual truth to how much you can buy this getup from me. However the firm offers are sitting around 2.5 Bananas

HYPNTK
11th November 2006, 12:58 AM
haha i know man i wouldn't break your balls for a payment plan, good calculations however http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

sprinters_r_mad
13th November 2006, 10:03 PM
is this still for sale?

Micknofx
13th November 2006, 10:56 PM
Sorry buddy, he told me he sold it a couple days ago.

RyGuy86
14th November 2006, 08:56 AM
Sorry buddy, he told me he sold it a couple days ago.[/b]

MODS PLEASE REMOVE THREAD!!!

anastasios
14th November 2006, 09:43 AM
hey mate you wouldnt be selling the rear half of that t-18 tailshaft still would you?

RyGuy86
14th November 2006, 11:27 AM
hey mate you wouldnt be selling the rear half of that t-18 tailshaft still would you?[/b]
See comments about NOT FOR SALE NOW... !!!

Sorry dude.. no im not.. however please consult your local AJPS rep for assistance

RobertoX
14th November 2006, 12:55 PM
haahahah thanks

and closed unlike his mummas legs