PDA

View Full Version : micro fiche reader

parrot
28th December 2006, 03:08 PM
Have picked up a set of the Toyota parts microfiche for an AE86. Now i need a microfiche reader to look at them, either that or i stick them on the window and get a magnifying glass out.....

These are something like A4 size so those little ones are no good. Can anyone help?

spilmer
28th December 2006, 05:54 PM
Have picked up a set of the Toyota parts microfiche for an AE86. Now i need a microfiche reader to look at them, either that or i stick them on the window and get a magnifying glass out.....

These are something like A4 size so those little ones are no good. Can anyone help?[/b]

whats wrong with putting them through a flatbed scanner. Or better yet, download the toyota electronic parts catalouge.

ae86_Guy
28th December 2006, 05:57 PM
they have them at the library

Gilly
29th December 2006, 07:46 AM
off topic but thats a prety sweet score, microfiche is old school so you've got a nice little AE86 collectable there.

i had an old skool film reel that had the whole 1967 Bathurst race on it, found it at my old work, when cleaning out a storage room. should've found out how much it was worth before i sold it. still got $800 for it.

parrot
29th December 2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks Gilly, yeah $5.50 plus $1 something postage. was well pleased. Scanning it wont work as it has the whole car on one fiche i.e. very tiny pages! Needs to be a big fiche reader and the ones at the library are the little ones.