PDA

View Full Version : HilToNs filthy blue shitter. new video's up of shitpan.

Pages : [1] 2 3

hilton
6th January 2007, 05:08 PM
hey guys, bought this ke70 other w/e. it's a 2 yr project until I get my licence. feel free to give ideas and hints ect, I am hoping to have a 4age in it by the end of the year. I have some rims off my dads rx7 for it and a 2 inch exhaust. cheers hilton.

corolla_kid
6th January 2007, 05:09 PM
welcome man, throw up some pics

hilton
6th January 2007, 05:18 PM
welcome man, throw up some pics[/b]

hey man i couldnt get it to work b4..ill try again otherwise youll need to tell me how lol

jono86
6th January 2007, 05:52 PM
members rides dude.

Gilly
6th January 2007, 07:04 PM
^^ yeah true that.

moved.

sounds like a cool starting point. from memory mazda's use 4 x 100 PCD rims as opposed to Hachi's 114.3 x 4. could be wrong though, often am..... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

kewagon
6th January 2007, 07:37 PM
s1 and s2 rx7's were 4x110 and later 4 stud ones were 4x114.3,
gl with the project

hilton
6th January 2007, 08:39 PM
im not sure what they are. but off an rx7 , can somone tell me to put some pics up?? im not good with this stuff..lol?

boxhed
6th January 2007, 09:06 PM
hey guys im a mate of his and there are a few local fella's doing 70's atm here is some pictures
[attachment=10718:attachment]
and yes he did cut the rear springs a little http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif
and the bottom pic is where his 2 inch zorst starts he actually made it him self lol

boxhed
6th January 2007, 09:11 PM
lol dude cant wait til u 4age it i'l have to take it for a slide for ya http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif
the pic with the rims he is talking about is a bitmap image wont let me post it

jono86
6th January 2007, 09:20 PM
cool another person for rain battles, gl with it all man and if you need parts or help just give us a yell. KE70 love http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

boxhed
6th January 2007, 09:22 PM
these are the rims he was talking about
[attachment=10720:attachment]

boxhed
6th January 2007, 09:23 PM
cool another person for rain battles, gl with it all man and if you need parts or help just give us a yell. KE70 love http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif[/b]
lol remember the bonet dude hahahahaha!!!!!

corolla_kid
6th January 2007, 10:28 PM
how secure is a ke70 boot, i dont think id like keeping my tools there like that lol, looks in good nic dude, i think you might need some black stuff around those rims before you venture out lol

hilton
6th January 2007, 11:10 PM
how secure is a ke70 boot, i dont think id like keeping my tools there like that lol, looks in good nic dude, i think you might need some black stuff around those rims before you venture out lol[/b]

haha yea man chasing some up now..yea i just put ma tool box in the boot when it rained so yea i keep that in the shed..$250 bux worth thanks for the coments guys ideas are very welcome too.cheers

hilton
16th January 2007, 12:03 AM
still need to cut front springs http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif and is anyone able to tell me how to set my shiftlight??? cheers

MountainRunner
16th January 2007, 12:09 AM
BAH huge tacho i dont think it suits it but meh i was gonna get a kind of normal look likes these

MountainRunner
16th January 2007, 12:11 AM
i really want this 1 wish we had some more Ke70 drivers in VIc looks like fun

jono86
16th January 2007, 12:32 AM
looks like a FWD drag car with that suspension. i can get ya some fender mirrors if ya wanna jdm it up.

hilton
16th January 2007, 12:39 AM
this is juts some pics of what inside it looks like now. and theres a pic of the front piece of my exhaust..i dont have any pics of the rest of it http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

hilton
16th January 2007, 12:41 AM
looks like a FWD drag car with that suspension. i can get ya some fender mirrors if ya wanna jdm it up.[/b]

thought about it but i think ill find some mirros that fit were they normally go..coz its so gay not having a left side mirror...u recon you could get me some of them??

hilton
16th January 2007, 12:58 AM
this is the best shot of my seat jono

jono86
16th January 2007, 01:00 AM
cool, ill come round to help ya with that sound deadening soon, just have some coronas there http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

hilton
18th January 2007, 05:55 PM
made the rest of my exhaust today..not what im keeping just dodgy til i get my saw to make it proply..sounds gay so im taking my muler out and making dual tips..but yeh. any ideas for anything?

starni_boy
18th January 2007, 06:07 PM
so if its 2 years until you get your licence, your 14 or 15???

hilton
18th January 2007, 07:48 PM
so if its 2 years until you get your licence, your 14 or 15???[/b]

almost 15

hilton
18th January 2007, 07:53 PM
does anyone have an ae71 crossmember or a 84 ke70 bonnet..my bonets off the older model and looks gay??

starni_boy
18th January 2007, 08:04 PM
almost 15 hey.... same here!! got lots to do in 2 years though i dont think it will be finished in time but it doesnt matter. what school do you go to??

ke70dave
18th January 2007, 08:09 PM
does anyone have an ae71 crossmember or a 84 ke70 bonnet..my bonets off the older model and looks gay??[/b]

hey man i got a bonnet off a slanty front ke70, sitting here doin nothing

paint is crap, but no dents or rust at all

pm if your keen

hilton
18th January 2007, 08:16 PM
almost 15 hey.... same here!! got lots to do in 2 years though i dont think it will be finished in time but it doesnt matter. what school do you go to??[/b]

i go to capalaba high...its ok i spose..what about you?? and u got a ke70 too??

jono86
18th January 2007, 08:22 PM
lol @ school im too cool for that shit.

hilton
18th January 2007, 08:26 PM
lol @ school im too cool for that shit.[/b]

smart ass hahaha

starni_boy
18th January 2007, 08:32 PM

yeh what?? haha school is gay but.....
and yepp i got a ke70 got it for my birthday. its in members cars and the heading is like ke70 birthday present. nah i thought you were a guy from my school his names hilton and he is 14 or so. year below me. anyways u got a pretty cool ke there much rust??

hilton
18th January 2007, 08:35 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

yeh what?? haha school is gay but.....
and yepp i got a ke70 got it for my birthday. its in members cars and the heading is like ke70 birthday present. nah i thought you were a guy from my school his names hilton and he is 14 or so. year below me. anyways u got a pretty cool ke there much rust??
[/b][/quote]

ohh ok thats cool...find out his msn addy i wana know himi:) what school? yeh man ill look for oyurs ay..umm mine has shit rear gaurds..ill replace themm..a minature spot in the door well thingo..and a tiny bit under my boot lid thats it

hilton
18th January 2007, 11:38 PM
hey guys..this pic is of a little bit of sound dedoning(sorry i cant spell lol) can any body tell me if it looks ok or if its rite or if its rong please?? jono86 is coming to helpme do it but i was just wondering?? cheers hilton.

jono86
18th January 2007, 11:41 PM
how did u get it out man?? that looks fin, just as long as you paint it after.

hilton
18th January 2007, 11:44 PM
how did u get it out man?? that looks fin, just as long as you paint it after.[/b]

thanks man, i got it out with a chisel..didnt do too much incase it was rong..umm yeh i was planing to paint all the inside of my body black once we've done that..u any good at painting haha??

breno
19th January 2007, 12:25 AM
lol yeah man thats right, i first used a screw driver and hammer, took my like 4 hours to the the back section and drivers side under the seat. I then moved on to a heat gun with a strong paint scraper and screw driver so much easier!
Oh and get some heavy duty wax and grease remover to get the residue off, if there is chunks of it still left over just use a screw driver to get them off and over again with wax and grease remove, thats what i done with mine usually takes like 4 or 5 to get it spotless.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/123471.jpg

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/123760.jpg

hilton
19th January 2007, 07:57 PM
[quote]
lol yeah man thats right, i first used a screw driver and hammer, took my like 4 hours to the the back section and drivers side under the seat. I then moved on to a heat gun with a strong paint scraper and screw driver so much easier!
Oh and get some heavy duty wax and grease remover to get the residue off, if there is chunks of it still left over just use a screw driver to get them off and over again with wax and grease remove, thats what i done with mine usually takes like 4 or 5 to get it spotless.

that looks so good man...are you painting yours?? what is the diference in sound like?? thanks for the help too...cheers hilton.

starni_boy
20th January 2007, 08:33 AM
difference in sound...........well you hear every little stone that flicks up and hits the floor of your car, and every flex the chassis makes. if you wanted to keep the radio/cd/mp3 stereo i wouldnt take the sound deadening out... but if you want the race car feel, then it would definately be worth it. are you going to road register it when your done??

corolla_kid
20th January 2007, 01:33 PM
Man you're removing the sound deadening but still have a towbar wtf

breno
20th January 2007, 01:37 PM
If u still have a 4k it doesnt really make a differnce in sound, can still listen to the stereo easly, but the passengers get a bit uncompftable haha so they will have to wear shoes.

corolla_kid
20th January 2007, 01:46 PM
i dont think i will take the sound deadening out of mine now, i hate driving with shoes if i dont have to.

hilton
20th January 2007, 02:22 PM
Man you're removing the sound deadening but still have a towbar wtf[/b]

hahahahahaha that towbar is coming off with the oxy i think..the bolts are sooo tight..longs story but yea theyre tight man haha

hilton
20th January 2007, 02:27 PM
difference in sound...........well you hear every little stone that flicks up and hits the floor of your car, and every flex the chassis makes. if you wanted to keep the radio/cd/mp3 stereo i wouldnt take the sound deadening out... but if you want the race car feel, then it would definately be worth it. are you going to road register it when your done??[/b]

yea im guna get it on the road..and yea im going for the race car theme
when you see my interior done youll understand the feel im goin for lol

breno
20th January 2007, 03:26 PM
Are you trying to take it off the from the bolts in the boot?
If not just open up the boot and u will see 2 black caps each side pop these off and just undo them, the tow bar is bolted on with the rear bar, it shouldnt be too tight but if it is just get a breaker bar and it will come off easy.

hilton
20th January 2007, 07:28 PM
Are you trying to take it off the from the bolts in the boot?
If not just open up the boot and u will see 2 black caps each side pop these off and just undo them, the tow bar is bolted on with the rear bar, it shouldnt be too tight but if it is just get a breaker bar and it will come off easy.[/b]
ok ill give that a go..there was 2 other bolts on the outside..that woudl take it all of but yeh ill give that a try..thanks man.

hilton
20th January 2007, 07:32 PM
hey guys..i cleaned up the back right side real nice this arvo..well i thinkn it is anyway..ive gal primored it and just sprayed a little bit of black to see what its like...let us know what you think ay?? cheers hilton.

DR1FT
21st January 2007, 06:41 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=304835)

Man you're removing the sound deadening but still have a towbar wtf[/b]

hahahahahaha that towbar is coming off with the oxy i think..the bolts are sooo tight..longs story but yea theyre tight man haha
[/b]

I had a tow bar on mine.

You gotta take out the 4 bolts in the boot and take off the whole bumper. (i had trouble getting it off because the bolts were so tight.

then you will see the bolts for the towbar.. i used an angle grinder for the towbar ones because they were really tight and kinda rusted on

hilton
21st January 2007, 07:30 PM
yea i got it off today..and i got more of the floorpan primoured up today..its looking good. any one else got pics of when they did it??

starni_boy
22nd January 2007, 08:18 AM
looking good. thats the primer i used. are you going to spray the boot aswell?? i think i will cause my back boot had lots of surface rust and now the paint looks like shite. and when i got mine the boot never had any sound deadener in it?? dunno if it was meant to bet thats less work for me http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif anyways this is my back interior:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6285/img04829hg.jpg (http://%5bURL=http://imageshack.us)]interior

im not doing the full car because i like to listen to beats while im driving.

starni_boy
22nd January 2007, 08:20 AM
and to get them pubes stuck onto the wheel arches, i used thinners, jus paint it on with a brush, then get a rag and wipe the pubes and glue off. and you have a lot of glue on the floor left over. what did you use to get it off??

MountainRunner
22nd January 2007, 12:26 PM
woot im 15 to my ke70 is striped waiting for my dad to get the paint i brought mainly everything like all the paint shyyt and k50 gearbox ur car is coming up good and it good to see more 14/ 15 yr old people http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif:D

starni_boy
22nd January 2007, 03:24 PM
me hilton and rocket r all the same age relli.........yeya!

MountainRunner
22nd January 2007, 04:56 PM
haha http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif when u get ur L's i get mine june 30th

starni_boy
22nd January 2007, 07:49 PM
december 22nd, but i got another year after that.

hilton
22nd January 2007, 09:00 PM
december 22nd, but i got another year after that.[/b]

so are these dates when you get your learners?? coz ahh i turn 15 soon...im only 14 atm haha..and yeh guys thanks for ya pics....and man yea im gunna do my boot too..im doing the whole inside..looks hot i recon:D anyways man post up pics of things you recon i should do too ay..im up for ideas...cheers hilton.

hilton
22nd January 2007, 09:08 PM
just a look at what its liek so far

jono86
22nd January 2007, 09:19 PM
damn everyone with a ke70 is like 15!! wtf!?
i feel like an old ke veteran at 18.
maybe im just stuck in the past http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif

hilton
22nd January 2007, 09:32 PM
hahahahaha nah id rather be older coz then i could actually drive it on the road..btu i got it now so it will be half decent when i do get my licence...what you think jono does it look ok?

starni_boy
22nd January 2007, 09:32 PM
what i did with mine, do a sh!tty first coat, then do a "wet" coat. to do a wet coat you spray it on kind of thickly, but not so thick that it runs. so when applying the paint it goes shiny, then when it dries it stays the same. my dad did my second coat when he saw my undercoat before the wet one.

hilton
22nd January 2007, 09:37 PM
what i did with mine, do a sh!tty first coat, then do a "wet" coat. to do a wet coat you spray it on kind of thickly, but not so thick that it runs. so when applying the paint it goes shiny, then when it dries it stays the same. my dad did my second coat when he saw my undercoat before the wet one.[/b]
so if i just do a light kinda first coat then when i do the second one...spray it on real thinck???? just checking coz i dun wana screw it up hahaha..????

hilton
22nd January 2007, 09:43 PM
starney and rocket..where abouts do you guys live?? im in bris..i bet you im the odd one out too haha????

MountainRunner
22nd January 2007, 09:55 PM
M.E.L VIc http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif soz

hilton
22nd January 2007, 10:12 PM
M.E.L VIc http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif soz[/b]

oh ok..well thats me in bris...you in vic and then im pretty sure starni_boi is in sydney...but thats pretty cool haha.

hilton
23rd January 2007, 08:09 PM
umm basically ive only chopped the front springs took and bumper off..but yep haha

20sil
24th January 2007, 09:29 AM
Looks like youve chopped the rear springs not the front. And with the interior just spray it in one hit, nobodys going to notice little imperfections in the interior and the sunlight wont hit it like the outside.

starni_boy
24th January 2007, 09:53 AM
[/quote]so if i just do a light kinda first coat then when i do the second one...spray it on real thinck???? just checking coz i dun wana screw it up hahaha..????[quote]

yeh dont worry about the first coat in black. its the second coat you worry about cause thats what people will see. take your time with it. and umm not so thick that it runs but until it goes shiny. should dry like that aswell. i ended up with a blister on my finger after the rust proof and the first colour coat. if your dad knows a bit about spray painting get him to do second coat for you. sooo much easier. so what are you doing with your suspension and that??

hilton
24th January 2007, 12:27 PM
Looks like youve chopped the rear springs not the front. And with the interior just spray it in one hit, nobodys going to notice little imperfections in the interior and the sunlight wont hit it like the outside.[/b]

umm nah i did the back ages ago but i just chopped 1 and a half coils off the front so it looks alot better now...and it looks way beter in life not pics..cheers

hilton
24th January 2007, 12:29 PM
[/b]so if i just do a light kinda first coat then when i do the second one...spray it on real thinck???? just checking coz i dun wana screw it up hahaha..????
yeh dont worry about the first coat in black. its the second coat you worry about cause thats what people will see. take your time with it. and umm not so thick that it runs but until it goes shiny. should dry like that aswell. i ended up with a blister on my finger after the rust proof and the first colour coat. if your dad knows a bit about spray painting get him to do second coat for you. sooo much easier. so what are you doing with your suspension and that??[/b]

my dads a good painter with spray gun and that but im better with a spraycan..so yea..im probly going to go with coilovers rather than the ajps...umm or ill do the au falcon springs and vitarra shocks or whatever..not sure yet but i kinda think coilovers the way to go..what are you doign in the back and have you got pics of your s13 stuff in?

starni_boy
24th January 2007, 01:57 PM
s13 stuff isnt in yet, i gotta get my camber tops with my rear suspension from ajps. and i gotta get my lower control arms from repco soon but i need 15" wheels to fit over the brakes.. so when i get all my suspension in there will be pics up asap. im hopefully gettin some ssr reverse mesh on the front..gotta sell my moto first before i can get them..

hilton
24th January 2007, 04:04 PM
s13 stuff isnt in yet, i gotta get my camber tops with my rear suspension from ajps. and i gotta get my lower control arms from repco soon but i need 15" wheels to fit over the brakes.. so when i get all my suspension in there will be pics up asap. im hopefully gettin some ssr reverse mesh on the front..gotta sell my moto first before i can get them..[/b]

im sellign my moto to get money for ma car too:D what bike ya got....and thats sounds good man

starni_boy
24th January 2007, 04:30 PM
a chinese 125cc.. goes pretty hard and hasnt broken anything on it so its pretty sturdy aswell.

hilton
24th January 2007, 06:38 PM
a chinese 125cc.. goes pretty hard and hasnt broken anything on it so its pretty sturdy aswell.[/b]
haha yea man thats what ive got..what brands yours? mines orion.

starni_boy
25th January 2007, 08:01 AM
same... lol i got the one ith the adjustable front end...

hilton
25th January 2007, 09:11 PM
same... lol i got the one ith the adjustable front end...[/b]
yea man i seen it in for misc...i was guna sell mine for one of them then i was guna get a 200 then i lost intrest then got a ke70:D:D...now i wana sell it for suspention haha..if anyones inteested its for sale in misc.

starni_boy
26th January 2007, 08:33 AM
how did your interior turn out??

hilton
26th January 2007, 11:34 AM
how did your interior turn out??[/b]

ive been geting stuck into it...i almost got the middle section done...it should be done this arvo..ill post some pics when its done....anyone got some gh sigma controll arms for me either??????

jono86
26th January 2007, 11:40 AM
wrecker man, but you might want corona arms dude unless you want super BOSOZOKU camber.

hilton
26th January 2007, 06:56 PM
wrecker man, but you might want corona arms dude unless you want super BOSOZOKU camber.[/b]

haha yea i want super bazooka camber:D:D:D when you recon we can go to them wreckers ???

hilton
28th January 2007, 12:09 PM
just a shot of inside atm..let us know what you think and what i should do with it next??
im tryna sell my motorbike atm to get some money hapening about suspention....
also..can anyone tell me if i have to have a spare wheel arch thingo..i want to take mine out and put a fuel tank in the boot?? ill just cut it out and put a flat piece over where it was then get a fuel tank made up??? anyone able to tell me anything??

MountainRunner
28th January 2007, 12:16 PM
NICE

starni_boy
28th January 2007, 12:18 PM
what colour is that?? a blue colour? about the wheel arch, im pretty sure you need to keep it in there if you want it registered. umm and wouldnt it make the chassis weaker by taking out the wheel arch? con someone confirm anything i just said or am i wrong? probably wrong lol

hilton
28th January 2007, 03:21 PM
what colour is that?? a blue colour? about the wheel arch, im pretty sure you need to keep it in there if you want it registered. umm and wouldnt it make the chassis weaker by taking out the wheel arch? con someone confirm anything i just said or am i wrong? probably wrong lol[/b]
its just primour for now man..umm yea anyone able to confirm that???

blair
30th January 2007, 04:48 PM
what colour is that?? a blue colour? about the wheel arch, im pretty sure you need to keep it in there if you want it registered. umm and wouldnt it make the chassis weaker by taking out the wheel arch? con someone confirm anything i just said or am i wrong? probably wrong lol[/b]

hmmm..i know im new heh

but do u know hes talking bout the indent for the spare wheel

and not actually one of the wheel arches??

i wouldnt think it would have any structural significance..would it? lol.

ugh im a brissie boy i liv right next to capalaba aswel!

so keen for a cheapass ke that i can play with cause ive already got a magna as a daily lmao.

know anyone? heh.

deleta
30th January 2007, 04:58 PM
you have to have a spare wheel well as you have to carrie a spare at all times.... but if u did a god job removing it and secured a wheel some where elce I dont think you would have any problems. Just when u go over the wheel well make shure u weld a peace of meatle over it....

hilton
30th January 2007, 05:02 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=307289)

hmmm..i know im new heh

but do u know hes talking bout the indent for the spare wheel

and not actually one of the wheel arches??

i wouldnt think it would have any structural significance..would it? lol.

ugh im a brissie boy i liv right next to capalaba aswel!

so keen for a cheapass ke that i can play with cause ive already got a magna as a daily lmao.

know anyone? heh.
[/b]

look on ebay ..every few weeks there is one
ill pm you if i find one http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

hilton
30th January 2007, 05:04 PM
you have to have a spare wheel well as you have to carrie a spare at all times.... but if u did a god job removing it and secured a wheel some where elce I dont think you would have any problems. Just when u go over the wheel well make shure u weld a peace of meatle over it....[/b]
yea i was goin to take the spare wheel arch out and weld a plate across there..and then i was going to put a shiny alloy tank in my boot and have the pump ect there too...than just have the bracket for the spare wheel to bolt to next to it in the boot??? if you get me,...let us no what you think??

spilmer
30th January 2007, 05:27 PM
Hey Hilton. Good to see you are enjoying your car. Sounds like you have big plans for it. Just dont forget its easy to get carried away and loose sight of the mods that matter.
Id suggest you concertrate on suspension and brakes before any engine power upgrades or any other superfluous mods. At least until you are used to driving. Even a basic service, new brake pads, new suspension bushes, new shocks etc would make a world of difference.

I wouldnt relocate the fuel tank. Unless you wanna get pulled over by cops for having a fuel cell inside the cabin. I dont think they are even road legal. Factory mounted tank would have a lower centre of gravity anyway.

hilton
31st January 2007, 01:04 AM
yep suspention is next on the list for me.. then some bigger brakes,,i dont think i will do the fuel cell no more ,,it would look awesome but i dont think ill do it..veery time it rains my spare wheel arch fills up with water lol..i think ill cut the spare wheel arch out and put flat panel over it..then ill put the little mount to bolt the spare wheel to one dide of the boot...i got my first flat battery tody:P:P cheers

hilton
1st February 2007, 10:39 PM
got bored so i tried ma rims out with cut springs

deleta
1st February 2007, 11:16 PM
Looking good, yah just use your stock fuel tank and if your gonna have a surge tank and external fuel pumps mount it some where inconspicous and put something over them so that it looks stock but you still have access, also the cops will ass rape you if u get a fuel cel so not recomended, if you were gonna do anlything just get new tank line made up for more flow... but yah I do suspension 1st, if I could do my conversion agian I do suspension and steering 1st then engin, I would have saved sooo much time... And always do it well the 1st time so you dont have to come back and do it agian... Have fun

hilton
1st February 2007, 11:32 PM
And always do it well the 1st time so you dont have to come back and do it agian

yeah i hate doing bodgy shit lol

hilton
8th February 2007, 01:13 AM
ive ditched the massive tacho and ive got a 2 5/8" coming http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

ae71
9th February 2007, 01:31 AM
ive ditched the massive tacho and ive got a 2 5/8" coming[/b]

good move with the tacho mate,

i would also recomend getting rid of the boost gauge in your avitar, turbo's are gay and with only a soft 12.5psi that makes it all the worse http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

also why not just get a tacho dash..? it will be cheaper than buying a after market tacho even the cheapest narsty ones that have so much lag time... and it just plugs in and works, no wiring at all. ke70's came with all the nessesary wires for the tacho dash from factory if you didnt know. plug and play item you could say.

i had a had a speco one in (very easy to wire literaly 5 mins) and ive swapped for a tacho dash now and im much happyer with it, altho it was mounted under the dash (over the ghey clock) it still can draw attention that a stock one dosent..

hilton
9th February 2007, 02:50 AM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
ive ditched the massive tacho and ive got a 2 5/8" coming[/b]

good move with the tacho mate,

i would also recomend getting rid of the boost gauge in your avitar, turbo's are gay and with only a soft 12.5psi that makes it all the worse http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

also why not just get a tacho dash..? it will be cheaper than buying a after market tacho even the cheapest narsty ones that have so much lag time... and it just plugs in and works, no wiring at all. ke70's came with all the nessesary wires for the tacho dash from factory if you didnt know. plug and play item you could say.

i had a had a speco one in (very easy to wire literaly 5 mins) and ive swapped for a tacho dash now and im much happyer with it, altho it was mounted under the dash (over the ghey clock) it still can draw attention that a stock one dosent..
[/b][/quote]

hahahaha i only got the boost gauge there coz it was the only pic liek that i had on the comp when i changed it..haha and yea i duno yet ill just keep the 2 5/6" one for now http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

hilton
12th February 2007, 09:41 PM
i gave my brakes a little lovin today, and the other pic is what i want lol.. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

starni_boy
18th February 2007, 06:57 PM
is that your sigma control arms on the front?? you seem to have heaps of extra track on the front, which looks tuff as!!

hilton
18th February 2007, 08:51 PM
is that your sigma control arms on the front?? you seem to have heaps of extra track on the front, which looks tuff as!![/b]

nah man i am geting the sigma arms on tuesday, the wheels arent on properly thats why theres heap[sa track, but i took a photo coz thats what i want with them on..i think once ive donet he s13 front end conversion and have s13 control arms with camber tops set to positive.. ill have shit loads of track and reasonable camber..soo yea...and yeh man it looks fkin awesome with lots of track on the front ay!! http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

hilton
18th February 2007, 08:52 PM
who knows how to shave bumpers....i want someone to do my rear one..coz im not puting my front one back on

deleta
19th February 2007, 07:57 AM
I can do itjust takes a lil messing around

hilton
19th February 2007, 06:08 PM
I can do itjust takes a lil messing around[/b]

wanna do mine for a price? r u in bris??

hilton
23rd February 2007, 01:50 AM
just an update, prettymuch got me a 4age with manifold and loom, and also next week should get clutch, flywheel and pressure plate, and ae71 enginemounts, just need a ae71 x member, gearbox and tailshaft and ecu? whos got something for me?

jezz
23rd February 2007, 02:18 AM
You DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A SPARE TYRE. Although if you do have one it needs to be in road worthy condition.

PS. unsure about other states but the above info is correct in victoria.

you have to have a spare wheel well as you have to carrie a spare at all times.... but if u did a god job removing it and secured a wheel some where elce I dont think you would have any problems. Just when u go over the wheel well make shure u weld a peace of meatle over it....[/b]

deleta
23rd February 2007, 09:08 AM
well u do have to have one in brisbane, cause that was the 1st thing they checked when i got pulled ova, both times.

hilton
23rd February 2007, 09:15 AM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif yea im not taking it out annymore, i dont think, but i change my mind a fare bit so yea never know lol.

driftke70
23rd February 2007, 09:28 AM
i have an 86 gearbox cross member lying around somewhere should you need it.

spares are for pussies, i carry spares in my car sometimes,

WHEN IM GOING TO THE TRACK!!

hilton
23rd February 2007, 07:46 PM
i have an 86 gearbox cross member lying around somewhere should you need it.

spares are for pussies, i carry spares in my car sometimes,

WHEN IM GOING TO THE TRACK!![/b]

mate how much you want for the g/box? ill pm u anywayss and yea i wont carrie a spare, but ill cover up the arch..

hilton
24th February 2007, 07:29 PM
got my 4age last night, and today i put the rwd manifold on it anf gave it a clean...manifold side only,,ill do the exhaust side tomorow,,,anyone got 16v extractors, or an ae71 crosmember in brisbane/?? please pm me if u have or know of anything:D oh and a t50:D heres soem pics....

20sil
24th February 2007, 09:35 PM
Looks like and engine haha, take you injectors out get them cleaned, best thing i did.

hilton
24th February 2007, 09:41 PM
Looks like and engine haha, take you injectors out get them cleaned, best thing i did.[/b]

where do i ge tthem cleaned?

AmyC
24th February 2007, 09:43 PM
alot of mechanic shops do it and there are specialty shops aswell, Cleaning, flow testing and new seals can cost from $120 to $200 but its better than a fucked engine http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

hilton
24th February 2007, 09:49 PM
alot of mechanic shops do it and there are specialty shops aswell, Cleaning, flow testing and new seals can cost from $120 to $200 but its better than a fucked engine http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif[/b]

haha true, i start a mechanic aprentaship in a few weeks, ill do it there:D

20sil
25th February 2007, 08:52 AM
Only some mechanics do it, better off taking it to a fuel injection place, i got mine done for $100, im sure there would be heaps in Brisbane.

hilton
25th February 2007, 08:43 PM
Only some mechanics do it, better off taking it to a fuel injection place, i got mine done for $100, im sure there would be heaps in Brisbane.[/b]

yea ill have a look around when its closer to being on the road, does it change anything performance wise, or can you notice a diference, i know that no tthe reason you do it but i was just wondering?

AmyC
26th February 2007, 12:22 AM
If your injectors get blocked during operation they can lean out and cause detonation under certain circumstances which means more money to fix it.

20sil
26th February 2007, 06:56 AM
Yeah what he said^^ Also can cause shit idle, poor starting, better off to just do it then you know they are good for ages.

Bustin_86
26th February 2007, 10:39 AM
I flowed some injectors the other day at work, from a 95 falcon, they had a 60% variance!!!

hilton
26th February 2007, 04:15 PM
yea im guna do em now, or should i get new ones? can you get betetr brand's and shit? and are they any betetr
? or am i better off sticking with standard ones, but cleaned?

Bustin_86
26th February 2007, 04:22 PM
not much point upgrading if u dont want to flow more fuel but if u do then yes, upgrade

hilton
26th February 2007, 04:31 PM
not much point upgrading if u dont want to flow more fuel but if u do then yes, upgrade[/b]

o ok, since ill be on the new laws, i want the most power as i can out of a n/a, so...u recon get new ones?

hilton
26th February 2007, 11:10 PM
finally got some black stuff on them rims lol

deleta
3rd March 2007, 07:52 AM
hey if u need a had with your car ill come ova and give u a hand.... its lookn smick as...

hilton
3rd March 2007, 08:29 PM
hey if u need a had with your car ill come ova and give u a hand.... its lookn smick as...[/b]

yea man for sure, ill hopefully see you at the drift day tomorow, who else is goin? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

hilton
4th March 2007, 01:09 AM
just a little bit of an update,,,heres a pic of my fixed back daytona, i also got a bride seat rail but its geting a new bit welded on it to fit my seat, and a pic of my ecu, i still need a t50 gearbox, 4age bellhouseing and a ae71 x member if anyones got anything please post in this thread, oh and atm im after soem 8kg front springs. cheers hilton. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

starni_boy
4th March 2007, 06:23 PM
man i wish i had an engine to put in mine. would be so good. but i am glad i am doing suspension/drivetrain/brakes/chassis/wheels/interior/exterior before i put my engine and gearbox in. we should go for a drive one day when we finish our cars..me you and rock3t should go for one. anyone else the same age as us three?? we are around 15 years old

hilton
4th March 2007, 07:45 PM
yea man im keen for that, so is rock3t, im pulling my car apart in a few weeks then painting everything then when i put it back together ill put 4age and suspention in. at the same time, so yea umm it should be ok ay, im siked as lol, still waiting on a few parts but ajps have everything in stock atm, everything else that i need for 800, inc some 6kg spring and short strokes
so yeh. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

MountainRunner
5th March 2007, 07:40 AM
both of u's gonna drive down to VIC?? aww how nice of you http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

hilton
5th March 2007, 03:59 PM
nah im pretty sure u 2 are driving up to qld so we can have some fun on qr.

starni_boy
5th March 2007, 04:02 PM
qr hey..sounds good i guess. hey you know the member "green_boy_91" does anyone know how old he is? he could be around the same age as us.. 91 might be his year of birth??

hilton
5th March 2007, 04:06 PM
qr hey..sounds good i guess. hey you know the member "green_boy_91" does anyone know how old he is? he could be around the same age as us.. 91 might be his year of birth??[/b]

yea man qr ftw! umm nah i dunno him, shoot him a pm, wheres he live do you know? what car he got?

MountainRunner
5th March 2007, 04:13 PM
siff u"s r coming down here

hilton
5th March 2007, 04:18 PM
siff u"s r coming down here[/b]
yeh thats right, as if we are going down there lol.

starni_boy
5th March 2007, 05:10 PM
it will happen one day.. hes got a ke70 and hes in sydney, penrith i think.

green_boy_91
5th March 2007, 07:48 PM
looking pretty good man well done keep it up http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

hilton
7th March 2007, 04:41 PM
just a bit of an updat , ive just taken the bits i dont need off and cleaned it a little more.
let me know what ya think?

MARKE70
7th March 2007, 09:31 PM
lookin good hilton,

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 70 lurve

oh and by the way everyone this is the best sounding 4k in the world!!!!!!!!

sounds like a open exhuast external gatted 400HP sr20 or something lol

get up a sound clip for everyone lol

hilton
8th March 2007, 08:40 AM
yeh that swhat i thought, sr20 ish, what ever it is it sounds good lol. ill vet a clip this arvo

hilton
9th March 2007, 01:46 AM
umm, got my steering wheel, tell us what ya think, it was only $115 inc postage super cheap on ebay, i consider it a great bargain lol. and my thermo fan is in and working, i have it on switch, anyways ....pics..

AmyC
9th March 2007, 01:51 AM
Looks good man. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

deleta
9th March 2007, 06:35 AM
Nice wheel very very nice...

MountainRunner
9th March 2007, 07:32 AM
Pwaa MINT wheel now thats Race Spec http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif

slidn70
9th March 2007, 10:13 AM
nice wheel. just a question: whats the yellow strip around it for? i've seen that before but never understood the reasoning behind it.

jono86
9th March 2007, 10:17 AM
so you can easily see where the front wheels are pointing..... thats what i was told anyway

hilton
9th March 2007, 04:04 PM
yeh^^^ thats what i was told too.

jdmcoupe
9th March 2007, 04:59 PM
hey Hilton not trying to be rude or anything, but keep an eye on that wheel i bought the same one for my old 86 and i end up bending it through a slide, and im not exactly the biggest dude either.

but yeah keep an eye on it, they feel good though.

hilton
9th March 2007, 07:04 PM
ive heard the same thing, but i gave this one a rough test and it didnt move or twist at all, but even if it fucks up as long as it dosent wreck anything else, its was only 115, but yeh i will man thanks for that.

hilton
11th March 2007, 07:08 PM
new seat and steering wheel and thermo fan in, hoppefully getting a locker on monday, and i have an ae71 parts car but ill get pics up tomorow for yas , whos keen to help me do the conversion?

hilton
11th March 2007, 07:10 PM
enjoy....

starni_boy
11th March 2007, 07:18 PM
hey hilton,

looking good man.. i would help you with conversions but you know, im in sydney.. and for that ae71, i may need some parts off it. so pm sent.

good on ya!! hopefully we will go for a drive one day......

hilton
11th March 2007, 08:28 PM
this is the 71 minus back springs. theyre sold lol. if anyone else wants something off it, let me know, but i am having all the stuff i need for my coversion, but yeh other stuff is fo sale. just let me know what ya want and ill let you know it its up for grabs or not http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

AmyC
11th March 2007, 09:49 PM
For some reason the Ae71 looks very familia, http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

hilton
11th March 2007, 10:05 PM
funny that aye http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

20sil
12th March 2007, 06:53 AM
Where did you get that bucket seat and what rail did you use?

hilton
12th March 2007, 09:04 AM
the seat was for sale on these forums, and its an ae86 bride rail, but i had to cut off the side mounts and move them out a bit, then i have to make some l shape brackets because the seat isnt a side mount but the rails are. make sence?

hilton
12th March 2007, 09:20 PM
lol from when i got it to now hehehehe http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

hilton
13th March 2007, 12:15 AM
lol any normal person should be going

WTF did you do to it http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/blink.gif

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif[/b]

hahahahha oi man its crazy how many people do say that lol, an di like the way you refered to them as "normal " people hahahaha http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

driftke70
13th March 2007, 12:35 AM
when driving with the missus,

"why did you take your interior out

"what"?

"why did you take your interior out?

"what"

hilton
13th March 2007, 12:53 AM
hehehe^^ http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

is that coz you cant hear her over the engine noise or because you dont wanna answer her lol

Bustin_86
13th March 2007, 11:35 AM
The latter i reckon lol...

I told the parents it was to increase fuel economy. Less weight=less gunning around... erm... yeah.

anastasios
13th March 2007, 12:07 PM
hey mate is that one of those elevo wheels? they seem to sit awsomly, i think ill be gettin a black one

hilton
13th March 2007, 05:02 PM
hey mate is that one of those elevo wheels? they seem to sit awsomly, i think ill be gettin a black one[/b]

im not sure man, i got it cheap off ebay, it has a momo horn button, weather its been stuck on there to look good or what i dont know..ill try get the link to his ebay shop for ya http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

starni_boy
13th March 2007, 06:34 PM
haha ebay... well i jus got mine off there aswell.......... http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

hilton
13th March 2007, 07:27 PM
what one you get man?

starni_boy
13th March 2007, 07:35 PM
same as yours but a black centre.. looks preety cool imo

hilton
13th March 2007, 07:48 PM
same as yours but a black centre.. looks preety cool imo[/b]

i was guna get one of them, then i found one of the silverones, and im a big fan of them nardi wheels, and it looked more liek it lol so yeh
im happy with it aye

starni_boy
13th March 2007, 08:08 PM
feel good?? i still need to get a boss kit for mine. im not buying that until later cause i have to pay for way more important things.

hilton
13th March 2007, 08:12 PM
yeh man it feels awesome!!!!11eleven

and it was instantly easier to turn too ay

did u get urs from that dude in thailand?? mine got here in 3 days after payment and it says it would be at least 15-35 days lol

MountainRunner
13th March 2007, 08:53 PM
OH REALLY KOOL

now give me the link for 1 ROFL

hilton
13th March 2007, 08:57 PM
ill get there lol

hilton
14th March 2007, 08:17 AM
this is the link to the dudes shop on ebay

http://stores.ebay.com/rider-ryuki

im happy with mine:D

hilton
14th March 2007, 08:11 PM
ok here i go. im tryna post up a video, its a liek media player file so yeh, how can i do it if this dosent work?

hilton
14th March 2007, 08:17 PM
ad me on msn hilton_fat01@hotmail.com
and ill send ya it.

hilton
17th March 2007, 02:28 AM
yo

starni_boy
17th March 2007, 08:20 AM
^^^ niice!! sign up for youtube and then you can post videos..

hilton
17th March 2007, 08:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rbNaTWagFg

hilton
20th March 2007, 11:39 PM
i now have a locked diff cenetr! its sick, my car kicks round corners so easy lol

starni_boy
23rd March 2007, 08:59 PM
cant really see anything on the video but it sounds............loud. and loud=good

good work man

hilton
24th March 2007, 12:11 AM
cant really see anything on the video but it sounds............loud. and loud=good

good work man[/b]

yeh its more of a sound clip than anything

MountainRunner
24th March 2007, 01:17 AM
do 1 in the day http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

hilton
24th March 2007, 09:15 AM
do 1 in the day http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif[/b]

its got a locker now so ill just do some donuts http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

hilton
27th March 2007, 10:11 PM
just a bit of an update! t50 and 4age are together, 4ac is out, 4k-c is out(big thanks to jono). guna change over the crossmember and clutch and everythign tomorow and hopefully get the ge in tomorw night:D..also hoping to get an r34 fuel pump. oh and my coilovers are geting welded up friday, and ive got new disks and pads and shizz ready for the struts. whatcha think?

hilton
31st March 2007, 10:51 PM
got the 4age in, got caried away puting crossmember in and put the engine in, totally forgot about clutch and pedal box stuff..lol, but o well ill take it back out tomorow aand do the pedal box ans shizz then put it back in,,,i have a fwd loom and ecu, do youz recon ill get it running with that? other wise ill get sam from razorback to come fix it up....pics........

AmyC
31st March 2007, 11:14 PM
Wiring is a fair bit of dicking around if you havent done it before, I got VERY angry with mine and called Sam.

hilton
31st March 2007, 11:19 PM
Wiring is a fair bit of dicking around if you havent done it before, I got VERY angry with mine and called Sam.[/b]
hahah yeh i dont mind if its not the rite shape or anything yet i just need to move my car and its too hard to push , speshially with locker lol, but i maily wana check the engine is all good before i get it all done properly, i will get sam eventually tho.

Bustin_86
31st March 2007, 11:44 PM
Lookin good man

dr1ft-pig
1st April 2007, 02:01 AM
looking good man... how much did your weld on coilover kit cost u???? will be buying a kit soon

keiichi
1st April 2007, 05:14 AM
what shox ae u runnin with the sleeves?

20sil
1st April 2007, 08:42 AM
Looks awesome, gotta do the master cylinder cut out aswell. Do you want a custom loom and ecu that plug and plays to ke70's?

hilton
1st April 2007, 10:42 AM
Looks awesome, gotta do the master cylinder cut out aswell. Do you want a custom loom and ecu that plug and plays to ke70's?[/b]

i want a razorback and new loom wired up eventually, but im doing stock stuff til i get some more money to get that done, but atm i have a fwd loom to make fit, i want one alredy done tho. why have you got one??? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/cool.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/cool.gif

keiichi- excel g's i think.

dr1ft-pig- i got it for 350 off these forums in for sale. ive seen them for around that price too.

im gunna get stuck into this stuff today, i only need extractors, and fuel pump.

MountainRunner
1st April 2007, 11:28 AM
nicee man

20sil
1st April 2007, 01:57 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=330181)

Looks awesome, gotta do the master cylinder cut out aswell. Do you want a custom loom and ecu that plug and plays to ke70's?[/b]

i want a razorback and new loom wires up eventually but im doing stock stuff til i get som emore money, why have you got one??? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/cool.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/cool.gif

dr1ft-pig- i got it for 350 off these forums in for sale. ive seen them for around that price too.

im gunna get stuck into this stuff today, i only need extractors, and fuel pump.
[/b]

Yes, yes i do, custom loom made by Ant. I have full fuel pump setup aswell, with lines, filter and wiring.

hilton
1st April 2007, 07:59 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=330201)

i want a razorback and new loom wires up eventually but im doing stock stuff til i get som emore money, why have you got one??? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/cool.gif http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/cool.gif

[/b]

Yes, yes i do, custom loom made by Ant. I have full fuel pump setup aswell, with lines, filter and wiring.
[/b]

what you want fo rit man? or would you swap for a fwd one at all? ill pm u anyways.

starni_boy
1st April 2007, 08:10 PM
nnniiiiiiiiccceeeeeee hilton!! i can get you a haltec computer cheap if you want? brand new and stuff let me know

Brendo
2nd April 2007, 05:43 PM
do u plan on doing the clutch setup with the engine in there? i dunno if thats possible, im not sure

driftke70
2nd April 2007, 06:05 PM
its possible, but 50 times the effort, you could do it from the inside, but still effort.

ps all appears to be coming along well.

Gilly
2nd April 2007, 06:38 PM
just need the inlet manifold out of the way http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif easier to pull the motor out seeing as its just sitting there.

hilton
2nd April 2007, 07:08 PM
me and callum(deleta) got it all done on sunday tith the engine in there, just had to take minifold off, i have the rest of the stuff lined up now, except extractors!!!!!1

starni_boy
2nd April 2007, 08:00 PM
hey hilton how long did it take to get your steering wheel??? i been waiting bout a week. looks good btw

hilton
2nd April 2007, 08:33 PM
hey hilton how long did it take to get your steering wheel??? i been waiting bout a week. looks good btw[/b]

bout a week and a half mate http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

hilton
3rd April 2007, 09:17 AM
i want ma61 rims badly (ps. i borrowed callums when i was cleaning them) whos got some?

Brendo
4th April 2007, 06:02 PM
if u guys are waiting on racepesc steering wheels, mine was pretty punctual, all good

hilton
8th April 2007, 04:21 PM
yeh mine was pretty quick, urs come yet starni man?

hilton
9th April 2007, 12:32 AM
sigma lca's ftw people

deleta
9th April 2007, 08:24 AM
very nice http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif high five

MARKE70
9th April 2007, 01:27 PM
good stuff man she is coming along very quickly

hilton
17th April 2007, 09:09 AM
thanks lol, pretty much only need wireing done now. tell me what you think of my dumper lol

hilton
25th April 2007, 11:07 PM
YEH WOO IT RUNS!!!!!! haha, finally out of the back yard and sound soo frigen tough lol, theres burn marks on the grass from flames off limiter lol, its mad. oh and a few pics....

howee
25th April 2007, 11:52 PM
OMG your car is so hot Hilton. Wish i had the money and Knowledge to do all this shit aye...

Howee

deleta
26th April 2007, 06:45 AM
Lookn good hilton lookn real good... how did u end up getting it running...... dam wish i could have herd that shit... now all we gotta do is make an exhaust 4 her..

Peace

Gilly
26th April 2007, 08:29 AM
thats indeed good news

MA's look hot as on *E7*'s

keep it coming

hilton
27th April 2007, 08:40 PM
thanks guys, hopefully guna get timing rite and runing smoother on the w/e, when i rev my engine, it blows a bit of white smoke? is this normal as ive noticed a few 16v's do it also?

biggo
27th April 2007, 11:00 PM
white smoke = water

grey/blue smoke - most 4ages do it at high rpm

hilton
28th April 2007, 12:05 AM
o ok, well the smoke smells reali rich an sweeet, just liek rc petrol cars, if anyone knows that smell,,,how do i fix it if its water?

biggo
28th April 2007, 12:24 AM
probably just your valve stem seals. Although itd pay to watch your fluids and whatnot

hilton
28th April 2007, 12:31 AM
whats the go with fixing valve stem seals?

hilton
13th May 2007, 07:02 PM
ahh such porn

obey wan boenny
14th May 2007, 02:12 PM
looks tuff http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tup.gif

Gilly
14th May 2007, 02:52 PM
put some springs in

hilton
14th May 2007, 06:55 PM
put some springs in[/b]

whatcha mean,,,,,its got jono's trd 6kg springs

Bustin_86
15th May 2007, 01:10 PM
put some springs in[/b]

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Get some flaries on her champ, gonna have scrub probs if its that low.

hilton
15th May 2007, 07:01 PM
nah man its got 165's the back, dosent scrub with stock flares. pretty mad ey lol

jason4558
15th May 2007, 07:28 PM
what rear suspension are you running? what's it like to drive on?

hilton
15th May 2007, 07:41 PM
just shocks n trd rears, its stiff as shit, dont needa worrie bout panhard coz its that low it went that far up its same angle as before but other way, umm i cant drive it (im 15, ill drive it but i havent yet, got other things to do before i will drive it)
its stiff as shit tho yea.

Bustin_86
15th May 2007, 08:13 PM
165's fucking suck man!

Get some 185's on her http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

floody31
15th May 2007, 08:54 PM
165's fucking suck man!

Get some 185's on her http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif[/b]

Meh, how else would he get the sik stretch look in 7" rims http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

driftke70
16th May 2007, 12:44 AM
skinny tyres are great to learn on, no point putting 185's on it just makes it difficult to get used to the car.

PiNKe70
18th May 2007, 08:09 PM
Dude your car looks f@#kn sweet http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif
If your still chasin them there is a dude on secretdrift sellin ma61 rimz for $70 a pair!!

starni_boy
18th May 2007, 09:08 PM
yeh mine was pretty quick, urs come yet starni man?[/b]

havent checked this thread in a while. looking good hilton. well i paid 140 for my wheel, paid for it about 3 months ago and the motherfucker hasnt even sent it yet. doesnt reply to emails, so yeah im pretty pissed off with the guy. i looked at his feedback the other day and he ripped off heaps of people aswell. i was one of the first to buy off him. what a pos.

hilton
18th May 2007, 09:14 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=333150)

yeh mine was pretty quick, urs come yet starni man?[/b]

havent checked this thread in a while. looking good hilton. well i paid 140 for my wheel, paid for it about 3 months ago and the motherfucker hasnt even sent it yet. doesnt reply to emails, so yeah im pretty pissed off with the guy. i looked at his feedback the other day and he ripped off heaps of people aswell. i was one of the first to buy off him. what a pos.
[/b]

oh true whata retard. i thought it was the dude i got mine off, hopefully hes internet crased or soem shit, oh and thats pinke70, i alredy have a set but 70 a pair sounds too good to pass by lol.

starni_boy
18th May 2007, 09:23 PM
$70 is fair good man. grab em quick! what springs and shocks are in the back? theyre stockers in the back hey, just chopped?

hilton
18th May 2007, 09:28 PM
yeh i no ey 70 is mad, umm nah its got jonos (cheers to jono) 6kg trd springs, and stock shocks, chasin some sierra's tho

ae71
19th May 2007, 12:01 AM
165's FTL, 175's arnt really enough grip for me on the rear with cuts and a 4ac, 4ag powah will demand more rubber. my 70 gets bogged down with wheel spin on the upway of the hills..

starni_boy
19th May 2007, 03:10 PM
hey hilton did you end up getting the clutch and flywheel off that guy?

hilton
26th May 2007, 10:13 PM
nah that dude a cock head who only ripps people off http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/rant.gif

on a good note, painted my cam covers today, and my bonnet and boot are black now too, only shitty wil ei was bored til i paint all my car. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

starni_boy
26th May 2007, 11:40 PM
hmmm your cam covers dont look that painted? might just be the pic. the rocker covers look more black than the cam covers. do you mean the rocker covers?

hilton
27th May 2007, 12:28 AM
hmmm your cam covers dont look that painted? might just be the pic. the rocker covers look more black than the cam covers. do you mean the rocker covers?[/b]

the bits that cover the actual cams, i call them the cam covers, and the bit on the front ur thinking about the cam gears cover......u follow?

Felix
27th May 2007, 12:40 AM
^^ makes sense to me http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

looks good, im tempted to put my pod on like that, get abit pedder air flow than it down low...

hilton
27th May 2007, 01:10 AM
cheers, yeh it works mad lol.

slidn70
27th May 2007, 02:21 AM
hmmm your cam covers dont look that painted? might just be the pic. the rocker covers look more black than the cam covers. do you mean the rocker covers?[/b]

I think your confused buddy. He painted the cam covers. You wont find rocker covers on a 4age. No rockers or pushrods here..

Looking sweet btw. top stuff mate. Wish i could have done this much when i was 15yo. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

starni_boy
27th May 2007, 05:10 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=350541)

the bits that cover the actual cams, i call them the cam covers, and the bit on the front ur thinking about the cam gears cover......u follow?
[/b]

i get what ya mean now.. sorry yeah lol i just know the cam covers as rocker covers. even thought theyr not its just easier to call them that for me.

hilton
27th May 2007, 05:12 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=350566)

[/b]

i get what ya mean now.. sorry yeah lol i just know the cam covers as rocker covers. even thought theyr not its just easier to call them that for me.
[/b]

yeh nah its cool http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

dr1ft-pig
27th May 2007, 11:44 PM
fuk man your 70 is looking hot as now, congrats on getten the 4ag running too, what diff are u using?? s series dont last too long behind a 16v, give it 3 months at the most depending on how u drive it, but yeah anyway its looking sweet u wanna get older fast haha so u can drive it

hilton
3rd June 2007, 03:36 PM
fuk man your 70 is looking hot as now, congrats on getten the 4ag running too, what diff are u using?? s series dont last too long behind a 16v, give it 3 months at the most depending on how u drive it, but yeah anyway its looking sweet u wanna get older fast haha so u can drive it[/b]

thanks man, im usin a s series. locked obviousely lol.

ok, use will prolly pay me out but i made a cage, looks mad, just gota weld soe, brackets onto it to bolt it into holes that are alredy there instead of driling new ones.......o well....

paulie
3rd June 2007, 04:00 PM
cage looks mad!

obey wan boenny
3rd June 2007, 05:23 PM
this build up is going schwimmingly http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tup.gif

hilton
3rd June 2007, 06:14 PM
thanks guys

Bustin_86
3rd June 2007, 06:57 PM
What did you make the cage out of? Cromo? Mpa 400? PVC?

Give us a look at the welds and shit, pretty interested http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif

jono86
3rd June 2007, 07:03 PM
nice work on cage buddy, all ya need now is rear springs http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif
all i need is money....... get my drift lol

hilton
3rd June 2007, 08:20 PM

Give us a look at the welds and shit, pretty interested http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/b]
its like 3-4mm thick galvonised pipe...but its not that heavy after all. ill get pics of the welds tomorow. what do you have to do to get it passed or what ever for mod plate?

DRFTPG
3rd June 2007, 11:08 PM

Give us a look at the welds and shit, pretty interested http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/b]

hehe dont u love rice

looks like you have made a good cage there bro, cant beleive ur only 15 and you know how to weld http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/ohmy.gif so jelous