PDA

View Full Version : GILLY'S PART OUT MISSION, HOT PARTS

Gilly
12th January 2007, 11:24 PM
Firstly these parts are available as i'm parting out my car. i would sell it but they don't sell well when they are extensively modded as no one ever has the coin, plus i'm keeping some parts. all prices are firm i'm not looking to lose any money on this stuff lower offers will be ignored. the question will be asked so i'll answer it now i'm stepping down to a undecided daily and freeing up cash for an opportunity that has arisen. End of the day my car is being parted out, as of early to mid feb everything other than the rims and diff will be available. i will post a detailed thread when this time comes, if you are interested in anything i have not advertised here pm me. however what is available now is specified below.

For sale:

1. 7 point rollcage. recently imported from Japan through Banzaii. comes with all plates nuts and bolts etc, and is padded in transport (QLD) approved padding, actually pool noodles but its the same shit, i checked first. also taped with PVC tape for a very neat finish, i've done this on a few now and it looks very nice. straight bolt in no mods required to dash or anything. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

[attachment=10917:attachment]

[attachment=10923:attachment]

2. SPARCO steering wheel 350mm, 65cm dish almost brand new, been using it since christmas, still mint, retails at close to $400 from memory SOLD

[attachment=10924:attachment]

3. oil cooler kit consists of HKS SR20DET filter relocator/thermostatic sandwich plate, braided lines x 4 with earls fittings, oil cooler core, ally mounts and a cross brace that bolts to your adm radiator support and chassis to mount the unit and reinforce the bonnet latch SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

[attachment=10918:attachment]

[attachment=10919:attachment]

[attachment=10920:attachment]

4. fixed back bucket seat and sidemount rail red in colour, some fade, was recovered with some vinyl sections in high wear areas so it doesnt ruin like they all do. comes with custom side mount rail made by option one. seat sits very low, buyer can sit in first to ensure all is well. i'm currently 73kg and 5"10 and it fits sweet as, better than a bride zeta i used to own. REMOVED FROM SALE, KEEPING

[attachment=10923:attachment]

5. 4.77 TRD diff gears just bought these of MIC, done approx 20,000 klms and are in extremely good condition. spoken for at the moment but if it falls through $400 to your door

[attachment=10921:attachment]

[attachment=10922:attachment]

6. Front and rear strut braces AJPS style ones. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT pair

[attachment=10937:attachment]
[attachment=10938:attachment]

7. Front S13 coilover setup . everything you need to fit, camber tops, kei office coilovers ($$) CA18DET hubs and brakes, check my tech article, but yeah its all there SOLD PENDING PART OUT

[attachment=10936:attachment]

8. Custom rear coilovers Built by Brett of SR86 fame, have adjustable spring seats, 7kg springs, 8 way adjustable KYB's. an absolute must for that "GILLY spec" lowness http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif SOLD PENDING PART OUT

[attachment=10935:attachment]

9. SHELL bare basically a shell http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif minus all above parts and drivetrain SOLD PENDING PART OUT

Condition: all described above

Price and price conditions: as above, FIRM

Extra Info: none

Contact Details: pm here, it will go off what times pm get sent as to who has first "dibs" do not post "shotgun" or any of that shit here, also no "OMG Gilly why?!?!?!?!" either. it IS happening so meh

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: can and will post smaller items such as steerer and oil cooler, will keep cage and seat local for now

BETTER PICS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Gilly
13th January 2007, 12:37 AM
oil cooler sold, interest in diff gears but yeah just hanging off on those for a bit as already promised elsewhere....

PuGZoR
13th January 2007, 10:00 AM
Is that cage actually legal here in QLD gilly? As in easy to get engineering certs for it? It looks pretty awesome.

LordNafe
13th January 2007, 12:01 PM
As per MSN my good man http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

Gilly
13th January 2007, 12:44 PM
Is that cage actually legal here in QLD gilly? As in easy to get engineering certs for it? It looks pretty awesome.[/b]

yeah it would pass a mod plate inspection here. padded in all areas that body contact can occur. can't run rear seats legally with it fitted. modplate would approve installation and classify the vehicle as a 2 seater only.

updating this post as i'm getting pms regarding other stuff. posted everything available and prices, be advised though some stuff won't be available until mid feb.

PuGZoR
13th January 2007, 12:59 PM
Does this cage actually come with bottom plates too Gilly? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

Gilly
13th January 2007, 01:05 PM
yes

PuGZoR
13th January 2007, 01:08 PM
yes[/b]
PM being sent....

James86
13th January 2007, 05:58 PM
very keen on seat PM sent

slide86
13th January 2007, 06:14 PM
are you able to pull the cage apart for transport to adelaide?
(im guessing that it comes apart....)
and how much would something like that cost to get here???

70XIN
13th January 2007, 06:41 PM
PM sent this morning, you know what i want http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

Gilly
13th January 2007, 06:53 PM
freight would be a killer on seats and cage easily over $100 on both items. i can get a quote if you are willing to spend that ,but be advised it is not cheap.

cage does unbolt into 6 pieces

all pm's replied

Gilly
13th January 2007, 10:34 PM
seat removed from sale.

cage and braces only things left

Gilly
13th January 2007, 11:03 PM
braces left http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

Gilly spec parts sell the fastest............

Gilly
14th January 2007, 10:59 AM
Braces spoken for

all done

all sold

took not even 2 days..........

everyone knows who they are that bought stuff, so pm's FTW

CLOSED