PDA

View Full Version : Anyone previously played WoW?

Klutch
15th January 2007, 10:53 PM
Just wandering.

Lost my last account for.... bad things.
Leveling up a tauren warrior atm.

Anyone played it, that doesnt have an account anymore but wants to play?

Well, level me if you want http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

Klutch
15th January 2007, 11:13 PM
Doh that game sucks people in, peole that get into that never come out the same. Stop why you still have hope[/b]
Willpower.
And a comment like that is just going to make it harder to find a leveling buddy =p

And join me on battlefeild2 http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif[/b]
I've given up on FPS games.

Played one, played em all.

yoshimitsu9
15th January 2007, 11:32 PM
dont touch them shits any more cos their too addicting

i played cs socially down in box hill for like 6 years, at prices ranging from $4.50-$2 (depending on what time u enter the network gaming scene) id hate to think how much money i spent. then went from playing only in box hill to getting cable net at home and playing all week then paying to play on saturdays. i was hooked but very good being able to beat most of the insanely good asian dudes that looked like they were going to stab u.

cut a long story short, games are bad and consume your life stay away!

Klutch
15th January 2007, 11:48 PM

i played cs socially down in box hill for like 6 years, at prices ranging from $4.50-$2 (depending on what time u enter the network gaming scene) id hate to think how much money i spent. then went from playing only in box hill to getting cable net at home and playing all week then paying to play on saturdays. i was hooked but very good being able to beat most of the insanely good asian dudes that looked like they were going to stab u.

cut a long story short, games are bad and consume your life stay away![/b]
Again, it all belongs in willpower.

Games are not bad, if the person cant control his life thats his problem.

eastcoastdrifter
16th January 2007, 12:43 AM
I Play 6hrs aday and Im fine http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/blink.gif ...kill me lol

Klutch
16th January 2007, 01:39 AM
I Play 6hrs aday and Im fine http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/blink.gif ...kill me lol[/b]
Level my warrior.

I play like 1 or 2 hours a day, sometimes ill skip a day.

flamingheads
16th January 2007, 05:13 AM
I can proudly say I never have and never plan to. Plus if a game takes too long for me to figure out I just cant be bothered anymore. More free time to spend on the net. Yeah http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

grantobius
16th January 2007, 07:19 AM
WARNING WARNING this game is a money pit, dont waste money on ur games instead put all if into ur car thats why l gave up w0w.

yoshimitsu9
16th January 2007, 10:12 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=303258)

[/b]

valid point, well i guess i managed to turn gaming into a social event as well. going there with mates, meeting pple thru the game, like the internet but they are in the same building http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

Julz01
16th January 2007, 10:24 AM
I play, only at night, In a raiding guild but I dont raid much because Im always doing other stuff at the time of the raids, if you can keep wow 2nd and every thing else first you can play it

rthy
16th January 2007, 11:22 AM
ever since i started wow my ae86 has been in the shed for almost a year now...

Klutch
16th January 2007, 11:32 AM
WARNING WARNING this game is a money pit, dont waste money on ur games instead put all if into ur car thats why l gave up w0w.[/b]
How is $40 every 2 months a money pit?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=303272)

[/b]

valid point, well i guess i managed to turn gaming into a social event as well. going there with mates, meeting pple thru the game, like the internet but they are in the same building http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif
[/b]
Gaming is suppose to be a social event.
Especialy WoW.

I play WoW to have fun and chat to friends, don't know waht you do http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

ever since i started wow my ae86 has been in the shed for almost a year now...[/b]

And why exacly is that?

I play, only at night, In a raiding guild but I dont raid much because Im always doing other stuff at the time of the raids, if you can keep wow 2nd and every thing else first you can play it[/b]
Indeed.

I play WoW alot, but thats only because i got nothing else to do.
But, if i have to go out i'm not going to turn it down.

rthy
16th January 2007, 02:32 PM
And why exacly is that?[/b]
got a trueno, the levin can wait...

+ i know quite a few people who play wow... all on different servers xD

us_ae86
16th January 2007, 03:58 PM
My little brother is addicted to WoW. He's probably on it right now. His user ID is Icey Veins? i think. His life is going nowhere and nowhere fast. He lost his job due to staying up late and not getting up in the mornings. He was just too buisy "Saving his friends". He cried when he messed up in the game. It's truly sad to see it happen, but it does, and it happened to my little brother. I can truly say that I will never play that game or any others of such nature. Just my $0.02

Klutch
16th January 2007, 04:35 PM
My little brother is addicted to WoW. He's probably on it right now. His user ID is Icey Veins? i think. His life is going nowhere and nowhere fast. He lost his job due to staying up late and not getting up in the mornings. He was just too buisy "Saving his friends". He cried when he messed up in the game. It's truly sad to see it happen, but it does, and it happened to my little brother. I can truly say that I will never play that game or any others of such nature. Just my $0.02[/b]
Wouldn't be WoW, can't have 2 seperate words in your name.

Also, that is sad.
Like, seriously.

I've heard of people loosing there jobs and stuff from it (And know one)
I find the main reason is, they go to work but tired/half assed working so they get fired.

Either way, crying when he messes up?
...Please tell me he's like 12.

When my Rogue got banned, i was upset.
I had just finished getting him to 60 and all geared up when i got banned for my own stupidity, and i know what i did wrong.

I was attached to him, when you play something for months on end you tend to get attached to it. It was like another me, except in a game.
And believe it or not, lots of people think this way, you just dont realise it until you either quit or get banned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
And why exacly is that?[/b]
got a trueno, the levin can wait...

+ i know quite a few people who play wow... all on different servers xD
[/b][/quote]

I play on Barthilas, and tends to get annoying leveling up by yourself. When i re-rolled me and my mates all leveled together so it was fun.

Grinding on your own ftl...

us_ae86
16th January 2007, 04:40 PM
he probably has an underscore in the name icey_veins. not sure though. but i AM sure it's Wow.
Now. with your Rogue being banned, can you sell it to another member with a different account? or is that particular character banned. I know nothing about this WoW stuff. It's why i ask. I've heard of people building up characters and selling them off for a profit.

driftke70
16th January 2007, 05:05 PM
world of wankers

each to their own i guess, why dont you try and build your life up in reality.

Klutch
16th January 2007, 06:16 PM
he probably has an underscore in the name icey_veins. not sure though. but i AM sure it's Wow.
Now. with your Rogue being banned, can you sell it to another member with a different account? or is that particular character banned. I know nothing about this WoW stuff. It's why i ask. I've heard of people building up characters and selling them off for a profit.[/b]
My whole account is banned.

world of wankers

each to their own i guess, why dont you try and build your life up in reality.[/b]
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/rolleyes.gif .

ke70dave
16th January 2007, 07:05 PM
its just a computer game, i dont mind a bit of computer game action here and there, its a bit of fun. but i hardly ever play them for hours on end....an occasional LAN maybe, ive never played this WOW thing, i played guild wars for 2 weeks as my mate gave me a trial thing for it, it was freeking boring.

like has been said, if it takes to long to work the game out, its not worth it

shoot em ups and racing simulators will do me fine http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

Bustin_86
16th January 2007, 07:48 PM
Me and my mates play the card game in the office... get paid to do it to so why not http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif Were not obsessed...its just something to do lol.

keiichi
16th January 2007, 08:59 PM
the best games ever made are forza motorsport, LFS and Final Fantasy 7...

ke70dave
16th January 2007, 10:57 PM
the best games ever made are forza motorsport, LFS and Final Fantasy 7...[/b]

i believe you forgot the best game ever? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/angry.gif

GT4 http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

ae86fow
16th January 2007, 11:11 PM
Wow - Nah not for me but each to their own.
This is a classic spoof of wow done by South Park.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVf20XJcTqw

Battefield 2 and 2142.
Look out for PandaLevin (don't worry I'm no threat - just enjoy playing)

keiichi
17th January 2007, 10:32 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=303596)

the best games ever made are forza motorsport, LFS and Final Fantasy 7...[/b]

i believe you forgot the best game ever? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/angry.gif

GT4 http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif
[/b]

the only reason i dont like that game is cause of the controlers. you got no control. its just, floor it, floor it, full lock, slam foot on brake, full lock......... this is really ghey

rthy
17th January 2007, 11:26 AM
i like multiplayer games cos u can say i owned u haha, then the other person gets cut lol

8million people cant be wrong! woowowowoow

Julz01
17th January 2007, 11:59 AM
Looks like wow will go down today with the launch of Burning crusaide, I think the whole network will get overloaded with people

keiichi
17th January 2007, 12:12 PM
wow is so annoying its not funny. they must make SHITLOADS of money but they cant seem to afford to keep the servers in decent nick or just get some more ffs, i stopped playing that game only cause 4 in 5 times it would just lag or do some dumb crap that ruined the fun.

Klutch
17th January 2007, 12:20 PM
wow is so annoying its not funny. they must make SHITLOADS of money but they cant seem to afford to keep the servers in decent nick or just get some more ffs, i stopped playing that game only cause 4 in 5 times it would just lag or do some dumb crap that ruined the fun.[/b]
How long since youve played?
The servers are much more stable then they use to be.
And get more servers?
They already have like 100, and 90% of them are low-pop.

Looks like wow will go down today with the launch of Burning crusaide, I think the whole network will get overloaded with people[/b]
No problems so far. Surprising no world server downs either.

driftke70
17th January 2007, 01:15 PM
gt3 is better than gt4, and what are you talking about the ps2 controls are variable.

Julz01
17th January 2007, 01:48 PM
I just picked up BC before, put the CD in and all of a sudden its giving an error message saying it couldnt load installer, great i thought always happens to me, lucky the cd was dirty, installing it now

Klutch
17th January 2007, 01:51 PM
I just picked up BC before, put the CD in and all of a sudden its giving an error message saying it couldnt load installer, great i thought always happens to me, lucky the cd was dirty, installing it now[/b]
What realm you play on?

Warrior is level 23 atm..taking forever.
Not gonna get Burning crusade till i hit level 58.

keiichi
17th January 2007, 02:09 PM
i played like 6 months ago when i lost my license WOO hoooooo

Julz01
17th January 2007, 02:27 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=303812)

I just picked up BC before, put the CD in and all of a sudden its giving an error message saying it couldnt load installer, great i thought always happens to me, lucky the cd was dirty, installing it now[/b]
What realm you play on?

Warrior is level 23 atm..taking forever.
Not gonna get Burning crusade till i hit level 58.
[/b]

Im on kazagroth

got a 60 pally, 40 hunter, then just some random alts, going to make a shammy now probably to see what its like, ive always been allience

noodles
17th January 2007, 04:10 PM
gt3 is better than gt4, and what are you talking about the ps2 controls are variable.[/b]

werd.

What is this WoW? sounds intense..

keiichi
17th January 2007, 04:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
gt3 is better than gt4, and what are you talking about the ps2 controls are variable.[/b]

werd.

What is this WoW? sounds intense..
[/b][/quote]

wow has been sent by the devil. if you hear its real name you will be cursed and forever want to be playing wow until the devil eats your sole..........................................

or something http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

jezz
17th January 2007, 05:25 PM
Same can be said about cars, people will allways spend money and time on their hobbies. Its just that some people take the game way to seriously, the same goes with their cars. some people cant take time from their hobbies for their family/work etc. I play it socially with a few mates and my girlfriends brothers/dad. For me its just a bit of fun, kill some time with mates. I have a few charactes on Delaran (sp??) and jubi'thos (sp??). Although i'd say i'll move across to Warhammer online when that finally comes out, that'll give WoW a run for its money if not be better.

My little brother is addicted to WoW. He's probably on it right now. His user ID is Icey Veins? i think. His life is going nowhere and nowhere fast. He lost his job due to staying up late and not getting up in the mornings. He was just too buisy "Saving his friends". He cried when he messed up in the game. It's truly sad to see it happen, but it does, and it happened to my little brother. I can truly say that I will never play that game or any others of such nature. Just my $0.02[/b]

Klutch
19th January 2007, 01:14 PM
My warrior, as he stands now.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/3219/pwndbytwinkma8.th.png (http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pwndbytwinkma8.png)

Level 29, semi twinked.

Going to stay in the level 29 BG bracket for a bit.
Still need to do all the gear enchants and get better gear from AB and things.
60g for the +15str =/

jezz
19th January 2007, 04:42 PM
the girlfriends brothers just got a few copies of BC. New stuff looks kinda cool.

rthy
19th January 2007, 04:59 PM
i just play the game to kill other people
power level guide ftw

Kerryx
19th January 2007, 08:01 PM
haha i played it, to lvl 16 then got bored and quit and gave the game away, that games whack, people become so antisocial playen it haha, few of my mates used to always go clubbing and shit see em every weekend then they just disapeared since then, dont talk on msn or its just like "?" "k" "loL".. I used to play role playen games in highschool for abit, to addictive. now its just msn and myspace http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif.. or id play cs source if my comp wasnt dieing

Klutch
19th January 2007, 08:26 PM
i just play the game to kill other people
power level guide ftw[/b]
You and i share something in common.

We like to kill shit.
No mercy for the lowbiez!

jezz
19th January 2007, 10:09 PM
Started a new character on jubei'thos, level 18 dwarvern Hunter. Im still new to the game so figuring shit out.

Klutch
19th January 2007, 11:27 PM
Started a new character on jubei'thos, level 18 dwarvern Hunter. Im still new to the game so figuring shit out.[/b]
Come to barthilas, and choose a horde.

My name: Terrifyer

DO EET

keiichi
19th January 2007, 11:34 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=304711)

Started a new character on jubei'thos, level 18 dwarvern Hunter. Im still new to the game so figuring shit out.[/b]

DO EET
[/b]

hey where did you get the double E to replace I from? you heard someone saying it on wow didnt you? cause my mate playes wow shitloads hes lvl 60, on kazgorath aswell as others i think, and he started saying it lots in the game, he says DO EET aswell, cause i started saying drEEft instead of drIft. so were like "ok from now on we say evrything with an i with double e instead" LOL dont ask why. why am i even saying this i dont know LOL heheheh

Klutch
20th January 2007, 12:44 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=304730)

DO EET
[/b]

hey where did you get the double E to replace I from? you heard someone saying it on wow didnt you? cause my mate playes wow shitloads hes lvl 60, on kazgorath aswell as others i think, and he started saying it lots in the game, he says DO EET aswell, cause i started saying drEEft instead of drIft. so were like "ok from now on we say evrything with an i with double e instead" LOL dont ask why. why am i even saying this i dont know LOL heheheh
[/b]
No?

You tend to pick up stupid sayins if your a gamer.

"No u"

"*word here* EET"

"PEWPEWLAZER"

"WTFBBQFAG" (Edited version)

"PewPew"

"ZOMG"

and other things.

I actually just started saying it for no reason one day.

Klutch
20th January 2007, 02:41 AM
Video of me in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJu5ubXcbGw

rthy
20th January 2007, 11:45 AM
what addons do u use?

Klutch
20th January 2007, 01:03 PM
what addons do u use?[/b]
Scrolling combat text.
VbagNon
Art Hider

And a few other small ones, will have a look later.

Jason
20th January 2007, 09:48 PM
wow = gay

couterstrike 4 life

Klutch
20th January 2007, 09:57 PM
wow = gay

couterstrike 4 life[/b]
Not being able to spell for life.

AMIRITE?

Jason
20th January 2007, 10:23 PM
speeling ftl

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

rthy
20th January 2007, 11:44 PM
c*nterstrike?

ooops wrong thread:
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forum/in...showtopic=11641 (http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forum/index.php?showtopic=11641)

driftke70
21st January 2007, 12:34 AM
that video of you klutch looks like the most boring thing i have ever seen, that game doesnt interest me in the slightest.

Klutch
21st January 2007, 01:10 AM
that video of you klutch looks like the most boring thing i have ever seen, that game doesnt interest me in the slightest.[/b]
Then why post if you don't care?

Klutch
21st January 2007, 02:33 PM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8176/untitled5wo.th.jpg (http://img249.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled5wo.jpg)

Be paly's have officialy ruined the horde race.

Kerryx
21st January 2007, 08:59 PM
klutch you are an addict, look how defensive you get over this shit game haha..

Klutch
21st January 2007, 09:44 PM
klutch you are an addict, look how defensive you get over this shit game haha..[/b]
Excuse me?

You don't know me, so don't try and say you do.

Defensive? I simply told him don't post if he didn't care about it.

Addict? So because i enjoy gaming, i'm an addict?

You don't know me, so don't go judging me.

Got anything more to say pm me about it, im sure no one wants to read your bullshit.

Kerryx
21st January 2007, 09:47 PM
sounds like something an addict would say!

Klutch
21st January 2007, 09:49 PM
sounds like something an addict would say![/b]
What exacly is your problem?

Why must you insist on giving me shit because i enjoy gaming?

Stop acting like a retard and grow up.

keiichi
21st January 2007, 11:47 PM
dudesses', get over it, just go with it klutch hes just stirring you for farts and giggles.

and btw klutch, that dude in your avatar looks like hes giving it to the chic in your sig from behind in the back of that car.

sorry i just had to say it.........................................

MountainRunner
22nd January 2007, 03:13 AM
bah i only like racing games conterstrike is boring 2 i used 2 play when i was 10 so it got gay after a while i dont get all the hype in Wow

meh LFS FTW !!!!1111!!!

hard not to spend money on a wheel for lfs http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif G25 FTW but the Price IS FTL

keiichi
22nd January 2007, 10:20 AM
bah i only like racing games conterstrike is boring 2 i used 2 play when i was 10 so it got gay after a while i dont get all the hype in Wow

meh LFS FTW !!!!1111!!!

hard not to spend money on a wheel for lfs http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif G25 FTW but the Price IS FTL[/b]

whats your name on lfs?

MountainRunner
22nd January 2007, 11:34 AM
xR0ck3t [DC]

i play s2 mostly

keiichi
22nd January 2007, 11:44 AM
oh ok, i only play the demo. if i ever get money it goes to the car http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

MountainRunner
22nd January 2007, 11:52 AM
haha i got s2 b4 the car so it was money well spent cause ive being playing for 3 or 4 years now http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif i play demo sometimes wats ur

lfs name ?

driftke70
22nd January 2007, 05:34 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=305250)

[/b]

Theres a difference between enjoying gaming, and playing a game that is designed specifically to take copius amounts of time to simply level up, why are you so inclined in wanting to reach a high level, so what if you do, the only people that will care are people who play the stupid game.

Its like why i drive a ke, cause its the best experience ive ever had, i dont drive it to impress people. Woah you went up a level, at what cost, wasting some of the best times of your life thats the cost.

Klutch
22nd January 2007, 06:27 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=305252)

[/b]

Theres a difference between enjoying gaming, and playing a game that is designed specifically to take copius amounts of time to simply level up, why are you so inclined in wanting to reach a high level, so what if you do, the only people that will care are people who play the stupid game.

Its like why i drive a ke, cause its the best experience ive ever had, i dont drive it to impress people. Woah you went up a level, at what cost, wasting some of the best times of your life thats the cost.
[/b]

Hypocrit.

Who says to say enjoying a KE isn't wasting your life?
Get over it.

WoW isn't designed to take up time. It's a game, just like any other game, it takes time to play.
It doesn't take any longer to play then it does any other game.

why are you so inclined in wanting to reach a high level, so what if you do, the only people that will care are people who play the stupid game.[/b]
Why are you so inclined in wanting to do up your KE? So what if you do, the only people that will care are people who do up stupid cars.

See what i did there?

I play Games, not just WoW.
I'm a gamer, and have been for most of my life.

Now, i'm getting sick of the crap your giving me for no reason.
Shut up and just leave it ffs.

jezz
22nd January 2007, 06:37 PM
^^^ Well said. People have different hobbies, if we were all the same it'd be pretty boring. What makes you (driftke70, DCNTLY) right to say that playing wow is a waste of someones time? If you think about it doin up cars is a waste of time and money. I enjoy playing games, i enjoy doin up and driving cars, guess im screwed!

Kerryx
22nd January 2007, 06:39 PM
Why are you so inclined in wanting to do up your KE? So what if you do, the only people that will care are people who do up stupid cars.

See what i did there?

Shut up and just leave it ffs.[/b]

Doing up KE is stupid? I would class a car as a possession, least you can pull chicks with cars 2.. Lol have fun with you're WoW Char, bet it pulls heaps of hot chicks, And bet its a pretty good possession. I was just having abit of a joke before, Take it easy.. Admitting you have a problem is the first step http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif Im addicted to cars.. GG

Klutch
22nd January 2007, 06:56 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=305548)

See what i did there?

Shut up and just leave it ffs.[/b]

Doing up KE is stupid? I would class a car as a possession, least you can pull chicks with cars 2.. Lol have fun with you're WoW Char, bet it pulls heaps of hot chicks, And bet its a pretty good possession. I was just having abit of a joke before, Take it easy.. Admitting you have a problem is the first step http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif Im addicted to cars.. GG
[/b]
Don't take it literaly ffs.

He said playing games i stupid and time wasting, i just compard it saying how cars are also time wasting and stupid.

Jason
22nd January 2007, 07:46 PM
im a gaming nerd and i say wow is just a time waster like all mmo's (yah gamming terms http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif)

keiichi
22nd January 2007, 10:57 PM
WTF! thats it! you cant compare playing games to building cars and skilled driving such as drifting. games require your hands and a small amount of your brain. just like masturbation! building a car and using it can, depending on what extant you take it to, can require a persons whole life - so much more is involved. FULL STOP!
and i CAN talk cause i used to be a full on gaming addict including WOW.

Klutch
22nd January 2007, 11:45 PM
WTF! thats it! you cant compare playing games to building cars and skilled driving such as drifting. games require your hands and a small amount of your brain. just like masturbation! building a car and using it can, depending on what extant you take it to, can require a persons whole life - so much more is involved. FULL STOP!
and i CAN talk cause i used to be a full on gaming addict including WOW.[/b]
STFU

please

Thanks to you idiots, this thread has gone to crap.

I got nothing more to say, flame me all you like, because i cbf with idiots like driftke70, keiichi, and dcntly who all seem to just want to give me crap.

Fuck off, and dont bother replying.

Also, will be reporting this thread to get it locked, if you have anything to say PM me about it, as im not going to reply to this thread anymore.

GG, sounds like this forums turning into NS, where you cant post a thread without getting flamed or ridiculed about crap

rthy
23rd January 2007, 12:09 AM
if wow was made in japan i bet every one would be playing it...

Blood Child
23rd January 2007, 01:07 AM
seriously it all comes down to personal preference. if you can't handle the fact that someone else like something you don't, that's your problem.
as for picking up chicks in wow V. picking up chicks with cars, wow seems to have a much higher success rate, if only for the fact that that's not the reason people play wow.
i personally tried to play for a bit, but can't justify paying that much money just to play a game. but then again, i pay to play runescape for fuck's sake. go figure.

just like anything, it's all about the journey rather than the destination.
think of all the good times you have building and tuning your car.
think of all the fun you have nerding it up with all your online friends in wow.
honestly, each to their own, and to quote some corny movie i was made to watch the other day, "why would god make us all so different if he just wanted us to be the same?".

oh dear! i seem to have gotten carried away and ranted overmuch. my apologies.

Gilly
23rd January 2007, 08:15 AM
as per request topic locked