PDA

View Full Version : WTB: S Series open centre & 15 steelies

harmsup_jai
18th January 2007, 09:38 PM
Hey Guys,

As the topic says I'm after an open centre for my S Series Diff, I lent my spare centre to another guy and am getting over the locker so I need another centre.

I'm also looking for some 15" Steelies, 4x114.3, to suit an AE86, even if you don't have any, if you are 100% sure what car some suitable wheels come off I'll be grateful.

Thanks Guys

Blake

balistic
19th January 2007, 09:47 AM
Hey Guys,

As the topic says I'm after an open centre for my S Series Diff, I lent my spare centre to another guy and am getting over the locker so I need another centre.

I'm also looking for some 15" Steelies, 4x114.3, to suit an AE86, even if you don't have any, if you are 100% sure what car some suitable wheels come off I'll be grateful.

Thanks Guys

Blake[/b]

Hey mate, I was planning on welding my S series centre, maybe we could just do a swap? Anything wrong with your locked centre? Is it just a welded up job? I'm in Melb S.E. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

harmsup_jai
19th January 2007, 11:22 AM
I think i'd prefer to keep it, just incase I want some fun again at some stage.

and my diff has seen much much better days, it whines like a little bitch, and makes plenty of other fun noises