PDA

View Full Version : My ke70

duggy
10th February 2007, 01:52 PM
Ive decided to keep the ke i put a set off 17inch shadow chrome mags lowered with Jumboz springs it has 49,000kms original on the clock,keepin it just for a cruiser

choonga
10th February 2007, 02:36 PM
sell 17's buy dished 15's http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

20sil
10th February 2007, 09:16 PM
I agree, keep it gangsta yo.

hilton
11th February 2007, 11:19 AM
it looks cool but they look better drift spec

MountainRunner
11th February 2007, 11:40 AM
Get 15's http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/sad.gif

duggy
11th February 2007, 04:22 PM
15s are not my type

dori_86
11th February 2007, 04:36 PM
i know every1 to there own but can u honestly say that this doesnt look cool?

v-tec
11th February 2007, 04:46 PM
Hate to be just a broken record of what the others are saying but i honestly dont think the larger size wheel on a ke70 the better.

immaculate looking car tho mate

Brenton 86
11th February 2007, 04:53 PM
i honestly like the wheels they seem to suit the clean body, nice find

duggy
11th February 2007, 11:42 PM
that ke with 15s look good http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

driftke70
12th February 2007, 01:53 AM
what a waste...

comeon man, fucking drop your pimps and your cribs and get over that shit and get into the real shit. Chromies and shit only impress dick heads.

hilton
12th February 2007, 03:34 AM
what a waste...

comeon man, fucking drop your pimps and your cribs and get over that shit and get into the real shit. Chromies and shit only impress dick heads.[/b]

agreed http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

20sil
12th February 2007, 06:55 AM
Roll those gaurds and put some SSR RE01's on the back and some dish Lonchamps on the front if you can find em hehe.

Edit: But man if you like what your doing with your car keep it that way, dont change it just because we like it with massivly rolled gaurds and some dish wheels, if you like it that way keep it that way, but yeah dish and mesh FTW.

ke70dave
12th February 2007, 12:02 PM
hey man, interesting looking KE you go there.

i wasnt a fan of those rims when i first saw that, i am also a meshy fan....

BUT!

they are growing on me, to the point where i kinda like them

like has been said, dont change stuff cause its not our preference

you got any big plans mate?

duggy
13th February 2007, 11:36 PM
just leavin how it iz now its just a cruiser

anastasios
14th February 2007, 12:23 AM
ok i know its been said but sell those rims man buy some jap 15s they will hold their value and make your car perform 100 times better

Course_Out
14th February 2007, 10:11 AM
Nice looking ke mate, mate had a set of those wheels on his Silvia (in grey), nice choice as far as 17's go.

The only suggestion I'd make is maybe use some spacers and roll the gaurds out? It'd look even better then!

Nice work all round mate, its a tidy cruiser

noodles
14th February 2007, 03:43 PM
just leavin how it iz now its just a cruiser[/b]

Probably the best looking 17's i have seen on a KE. Then again they are the only 17's i have seen on a KE.

why in the world would you want a KE70 as a cruiser. without work done to em they are:

a) fuck ugly
b.) slow
c) handle as well as a blind chick giving a wristie
d) hideous inside
e) slow
f) fuck ugly

you may as well sell those blinged out bad boys, keep trying to make a ludicrous profit of that ke (so someone will modify it into what god intended it to one day be) and buy a hyundai excel as a hectic boulevard cruiser.

you're wasting solid potential.

what a waste...

comeon man, fucking drop your pimps and your cribs and get over that shit and get into the real shit. Chromies and shit only impress dick heads.[/b]

Werd.

hilton
14th February 2007, 04:12 PM
dont wanna sound like im just going with everyone else,, but reali ...hes spot on,,,ditch bling spec on the k sev

Course_Out
14th February 2007, 11:33 PM
I think people are starting to cross the line here, its his car he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Isnt the whole point of modifying a car to make it what YOU want? You'd get bent outta shape if someone came into a thread that you put up about your car and started bagging it!

Apologies for the rant, carry on people, carry on

hilton
15th February 2007, 12:37 AM
yea true, any engine or suspention plans man???

jezz
15th February 2007, 12:44 AM
I dont get kids and chrome rims! But at the end of the day its your car so your choice.

driftke70
15th February 2007, 03:19 AM
fair enough people can do what they want to make it how they want to their cars, but people with chromies and stuff never do it cause they think it looks good they do it for other people. People can rip the shit out of my car if they choose but i dont give a crap, half the reason i drive a ke in the first place, my car is created for one reason, to get mass angle everything else is irrelevant and surplus to my needs.

Gilly
15th February 2007, 11:47 AM
ho hum been said a million times

HIS CAR HIS MONEY HIS CHOICE

you got nothing positive to say then fuck off its that simple.

i need to know where you keep pulling these clean as KE's from dude, this is like the 5th one i've seen you with now all of which have been fkn minters