PDA

View Full Version : t18 (te72) struts with brakes.

slydar
14th February 2007, 12:06 PM
For sale: pair of te72 "t18" struts with brakes and brake lines

Condition: good

Price and price conditions: $120. people pay upto $100 each for 86 struts without brakes, so i think this is a good deal, has everything you need.

Extra Info: these as my good friend Dave at ajps tells me, are geometrically identical to ae86 struts, use the same size steering knuckle (meaning you can use ae86 p/s arms) and will accept the same size strut insert as an 86 strut. they use differant springs (but youll be turning them into coilovers anyway) and have differant brakes to 86, but still way better than ke70/ae71 brakes. i had planned to turn these into coilovers for my new now most likely defunct ke70 project.

Contact Details: 0412 645 354 please call. not message. if youre going to message, message me on here, not on my phone, i shouldnt have to pay to sell something to you, messaging people when youre interested in parts is just rude.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up, or delivery at my conveniance (i.e, somewhere in brisbane, if im coming past that way or its not far, i sometimes come to sunshine coast too, so thats a possibility)

slydar
15th February 2007, 09:11 PM
bump. price negotiable.

driftke70
15th February 2007, 10:47 PM
pm me with a price if you turn them into coil overs for me.