PDA

View Full Version : nutso na ke... nissan is eating my toyota!!

adrianswood
22nd March 2007, 10:12 AM
hey all.. its almost time for me to start work on my new project. so i thought id give you all a run down to see what you think.

what i have is...
-bright yellow 1982 ke70 (go the early front!)
-s14 sr20 vvti plus crossmember and cluth slave and peddle box and everything needed for it to striaght in (its in my spirit at the moment which is for sale.. $500 for a rolling shell.. white spirit.. pm or all 0421642473 if you want it!! )
-s14 gearbox
-s13 sr20det brakes consisting of slotted rotors and ebc red stuff pads.
-buddyclub coilovers with jic camber tops.
-cressida lower control arms and all the other little bits for the front end to work.
-locked r31 skyline diff
-hilux diff housing and axels (slightly shortened to give between 20-40mm extra track either side)
-hilux disk brakes for the back.
-kmac sway bars front and rear.
-koni adjustable shocks and ajps 6kgmm springs for the rear.

my future plans are...
-quad throttles for the sr (na ftw!!)
-sr20det individual coil packs rather than standard dizzy set up
-big arse cams... i want supper lumpy idle!!

so thats the general run down.. let me know what you all think.. should be nuts once im finished
pics will be up on the weekend hopefully..

stouty
22nd March 2007, 10:17 AM
Just one question comes to mind why wouldnt u just buy a silvia. But yeh this thing will be off tits when done im keen to see it.

steroidchickens
22nd March 2007, 10:32 AM
Just one question comes to mind why wouldnt u just buy a silvia. But yeh this thing will be off tits when done im keen to see it.[/b]

probly coz he likes the look of a ke and a silvia weighs an extra 350kgs.

have you got any pics?

adrianswood
22nd March 2007, 11:39 AM
you got it.. dont wanna get a silvia.. every man and his dog has one..
pics will be up this weekend... yeah should be awesome.. ill keep you all posted

spillman
22nd March 2007, 04:10 PM
nice work adrian, this setup used to be mine and was a crazy mother f$#@er, this thing will be so nice once its done

good luck

adrianswood
22nd March 2007, 06:23 PM
cheers jason.. nice to see interest in my baby!!
Im expecting the skyline diff to slow things down a notch but will increase top speed which should be interesting!
oh and jason is it my imagination or are you selling your ssr's?

Hokey
23rd March 2007, 12:16 AM
hey mate,
are you running s13 crossmember or still the kesev one?
Thanks

dori_86
23rd March 2007, 12:26 AM
its in the post.....

s14 sr20 vvti plus crossmember and clut©h slave and peddle (pedal) box and everything needed for it to striaght (straight) in (its in my spirit at the moment

JinxD
23rd March 2007, 01:32 AM
what made you use the s13 cross member if you can still retain the ae one? how does the motor sit ? how does these handle compared to normal ae86's / ke70's feel?why the r31 diff? what are you going to do about lsd/locker? and what price was your hilux diff house + modding it work cheers in advance

and stouty have you driven a car with this conversion ? because you seem to like comment about them alot?

driftae86
23rd March 2007, 02:02 AM
collecting data for your convo hey mike? ^^^^^ hehe

JinxD
23rd March 2007, 02:51 AM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Hokey
23rd March 2007, 08:52 AM
ooo i am doing same way but with s13. did you just file holes out a bit or what? i thought s14 didn't fit?? so was there any modifications? hopefully doing soon with det redtop http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif
Thanks, Calvin

green_boy_91
23rd March 2007, 07:21 PM
this is a mad set up i mite do the same my self ay lol,
nice work http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif

adrianswood
23rd March 2007, 07:26 PM
hey all.. im running the ae crossmember with custom engine mounts.. sits really nice.
Ill be running the ae71 peddle box and clutch slave and an r32 non abs master cylinder..
cheers
adrian

MARKE70
23rd March 2007, 08:10 PM
this sounds awesome, all most makes me want to go atmo, but oh the torque is just so good

mmmmmmmmmmmm