PDA

View Full Version : X-Box 360 VS. PS3

us_ae86
19th April 2007, 08:58 AM
OK fellas.. This is the moment of truth.... Wich do YOU perfer?? The X-Box 360 or the PS3. I have owned them both and I perfer personally, the PS3. I like the fact that the controllers are like the PS2 and i love the PS2. Yet some people like the 360 better.... Like the people that made this flash.... Yes... This whole post is a link. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/smile.gif (http://www.starterupsteve.com/flash/html/360_console_wars.shtml)

wooley
19th April 2007, 10:12 AM
PS3 FTW.

Klutch
19th April 2007, 02:14 PM
I'll just go with the playstation.

Never owned an xbox 360 or Ps3.

But playstations rawk.

ae86hachiroku
19th April 2007, 02:36 PM
theres always some oddballs who try to back up the X-box but you cant argue.. the PS3 is better in every way

driftke70
19th April 2007, 06:58 PM
where i hang out with my mates(crazy shack thing we built) we have every console you could imagine, including the 360 and ps3. And to be completely honest, i cant see how either is a step forward, graphics are a smidge better, will probably be a bit better again with HD cords for the ps3. But they are too simmilar to their past consoles. I just dont see the point in forking out 1300 + dollars for something thats no different to play just new. Games arnt even getting better they are getting worse, look at ridge racer, the move from gt3 to gt4 etc.

My choice, the wii. Plays the same games as 360 and ps3, but it costs 370 bucks. Has all the same features, smaller console, has better online ability (wireless) etc etc. You can complain about the crazy control pads but you can plug cube pads in.

Driftspec
19th April 2007, 07:42 PM
^^^ Awww, that is sweet. I love the look of that place http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

I can't seperate the 2 consoles above, but from what I've seen I'd prefer the Nintendo Wii. Crazy controller, good games and graphics, and its cheaper.

Oh and PCs FTW.

Didn't really answer the question though, did I? http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif

starni_boy
19th April 2007, 07:54 PM
i prefer the 360. looks good, smaller controllers (and you can turn the console on from the controller) xbox live, good graphics an games. what more can you want??
imo: xbox 360 ftw, oh wait, i got sega masters system aswell..

imo: sega masters ftw

lol

MountainRunner
19th April 2007, 08:06 PM
360 ftw

..MeZ..
19th April 2007, 09:19 PM
go xbox! lol i dnt hav the 360 but ill hav too soon because my favourite game forza motorsport 2s only coming out on it

outcast350
19th April 2007, 09:26 PM
That shack thing you guys built looks awesome. I like the Wii too, cause it's different (obviously, incorporating the crazy controller.)

Personally, I'd just take a nice PC.

But of the two first mentioned, IMHO, PS3 trumps 360.

wooley
19th April 2007, 11:22 PM
i prefer the 360. looks good, smaller controllers (and you can turn the console on from the controller) xbox live, good graphics an games. what more can you want??
imo: xbox 360 ftw, oh wait, i got sega masters system aswell..

imo: sega masters ftw

lol[/b]

well you can do all that with a ps3 except x box live.
&& graphics are better on the ps3.

AE-DarkShadow
19th April 2007, 11:25 PM
All you 360 guys can hide behind your "HALO" and "GOW"... I'll use the epic weapons of "Resistance: Fall of Man", "Virtua Fighter 5", "Final Fantasy XIII", "Tekken 6", and "Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots".

Have fun with your two games

MountainRunner
19th April 2007, 11:33 PM
i own a Xbox 360 and i Hate HALO 1 2 and 3 and i wont get GOW cause i hate games like that i LOVE RACING games TDU forza forza 2 coming out soon either way i wanna get a Wii cause its so fun

driftke70
20th April 2007, 03:13 AM
when my mate got the x box, we ended up playing the demo version of worms on x box live more than anything else. ps3 we played ridge racer for like 3 mins and said this is gay, played moto storm, each person had a go, watched some of the crashes, then i proceeded to plug the wii in and we played mario party well into the morning.

Sprinterboy
20th April 2007, 07:47 AM
FORZAA!!!!!

that is all

ke70dave
20th April 2007, 10:03 AM
well only console games i play are racing sims, so play station 3 gets my vote, cant wait to have a go of that new grandtourismo!

but you can pick up a ps2 for like $100 and gt4 still rocks!!

i refuse to spend 3 times the price of my ke70 on a thing to plug into the TV (ps3), to play racing sims, when i can build my own for that (own car that is http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif )

starni_boy
20th April 2007, 10:45 AM
Games arnt even getting better they are getting worse, look at ridge racer, the move from gt3 to gt4 etc.[/b]

gran turismo 3 sucks wang. handling is as shit as the viruses on my computer.. xbox has some good games like forza 1 & 2, dead or alive 3. and so you dont keep saying "halo" i think the game is shit and dont own any of them.

my 2c

driftke70
20th April 2007, 01:44 PM
haha gt4 is the gayest game ever, i played it for about a week and never touched it again, still play gt3 about every 3rd day. I think gt1 and 2 and better handling than gt4. It just doesnt make any sense. Its almost alright for racing but for have you tried to drift or pushed a car to its absolute limits on gt4 the cars just turn to butter.

just so you know i hold a few WORLD lap records in gt2 and 3.

AE-DarkShadow
20th April 2007, 02:20 PM
GT4 > them all...

Me and my friends STILL play it weekly... and yes, it's hard to drift if you cant play very well... took me a long time to figure it out but you get it down after a while... and as for Handeling... if you want unreal car handeling why not try the "Need For Speed" series?

(Not trying to be a dick, just wanna support one of the best racing games of all time)

aaaaah
20th April 2007, 03:38 PM
If you want true handling dynamics play Live for Speed.

True GT3 is easier to drift in but it was also easiest to drift in GTRs which didnt make that much sense to me...

I do miss my 1100hp RGT though, fastest prod car in the game.

DRFTPG
20th April 2007, 05:04 PM
the only new cool thing about the PS3 is blue ray, the best out of them all is the Wii by far it has awsome new features and the controls are truly amazing, they make playing games like tennis and golf ACTUALLY FUN we have had some awsome nights having tennis and boxing tornaments and all for $370 i mean you cant go wrong, and it comes with Wii sports wich will provide many nights of fun if you have a few mates over (boring if your by yourself but) and the new games on the Wii are also good, Red Steel is awsome although it does take a little long to get used to, but by far the best game is Zelda-twilight princess

theres my opinion oh and i voted for the 360 as it is much cheaper and just as good

Klutch
20th April 2007, 07:47 PM
if you want unreal car handeling why not try the "Need For Speed" series?[/b]
NFS is an arcade racing game...not a sim.

If you want true handling dynamics play Live for Speed.[/b]
Agreed.

All the best sims are on PC.

GTR, LFS, etc

driftke70
23rd April 2007, 12:03 AM
finished gt4, i paid 100 bucks for it when it came down, but its gay. Tourist trophy was the only good thing about gt4. Real handling, gt4 is nowhere near as real as gt3, they fucked up, big time.

I have need for speed carbon on wii. Good game, but gt3 is better. Im not into the gay arcade style stuff.

If you had played gt1 then gt2 then gt3 then gt4 like i did you would understand where im coming from. Gt4 has gay menus as well. Very poorly designed game allround i thought. The photo options are a joke, the handling is unrealistic, the introduction of nitrous was just as gay. Its pretty much need for speed now. Gt3 was where its at, gt4 should have just been gt3 with improved graphics, and more cars. Instead they ruined the physics.

FLT LNR
24th April 2007, 04:21 AM
my opinion, is largely from an Xbox background......

and with the straight numbers laid out in front of you, the only advantage of PS3 is that it's a blue ray player. it seems just as good as xbox 360...... but..................................

microsoft bought out so many game producers including the FF people... the initial lineup of PS3 games looks alot like jap reject games or ones u can get on PC or X360.

the gran turismo debate is one which heightens passions without a doubt. my humble opinion, having played all the gran turismo's, is that number 4 was a step backward toward 'need for speed' spec......

this all being said, the first time i played forza motorsport 1, i laughed and a smile came to my face, no shit, at the actual sensation of weight transfer, handling.... something almost alien to me after playing the GT series. forza 1, in my opinion remains fantastic, and i'll be glad that i have access to X360,
when Forza 2 comes out, it's not just a graphics/res update like GTHD on PS2/3.... it is a reason to keep interest in gaming altogether from what i have seen.

if you didn't watch the video of forza 1 on a real track with real drivers versus the game itself and the same drivers and course....... the times were nearly identical.

the physics of pretty much any racer I've played... and i've played em all.... seem arcade and gay alongside forza.

i'm pretty sure that anyone who bags it..... hasn't played it. i mean, what forum are we on??? ae86 gt apex drifting in forza 1..... you must see the realism, and difficulty...... so so good.

microsoft wins this debate, in my opinion. they've spent their billions well. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wink.gif

AE-DarkShadow
24th April 2007, 09:52 AM
I am dissappointed in the views and ideas that people think that GT3 has better physics than GT4... For it's not true... the Production Company (Polyphony Digital) even claimed that it was such... look on the front of the bloody box if you dont believe me... "The REAL Driving simulator".

If you are saying that GT3 has better physics, you obviously are playing the game to drift, which is understandable, it's an amazing game, and I enjoy playing it. But the real deal is that GT4 simply has more realistic suspension and tire grip physics.

GT4 = Great Simulator for real driving

GT3 = Great Drifting Game

driftke70
24th April 2007, 04:39 PM
i can drift both games quite well, gt4 physics arnt as good as gt3. I cant say it any other way. ps i also hold a record for gt4. motorsport land, buy any car you want thats not a race car, like a r34gtr or a nsx or supra or bmw m3 or what ever, and see what time you can get with what ever mods you want. I average 1.26.

driftke70
24th April 2007, 04:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr4f7_CEyY4

gt4 is all fully sic flames out the zorst and nos and crap. the term real driving simulator is nothing more than an advertising slogan, WHICH, they have had since gt1.

gt4 is a game made for fags, like you go to buy the blitz skyline, for some wierd reason the traction control and asm are on full. Even though you can buy a stock 34 and its only on half. Like why would a drift car have more traction control and stability management. Its just gay, they tried to make it realistic by introducing different manufacturors for your parts but its just too need for speed. The start movie for crying out loud is just a ford gt40 that the camera slowly revolves around with gay music. previous gt's had great start movies with great music. Its not about graphics, its about the game your playing.

MountainRunner
24th April 2007, 06:19 PM
fuck PS3 and Xbox 360

LIVE FOR SPEED FTW !!!!!!1111!!!!

MountainRunner
24th April 2007, 10:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R98qC0fd_1w

bahahahahah found this 2day

outcast350
27th April 2007, 07:18 PM
The song made me change my mind. Microsoft Ftw!

kravit
28th April 2007, 12:42 PM
I work in game company, alot of people say Ps3 has it ups and downs in terms hardware, but you can push more out of the Ps3 if you know what your doing.
Look at games like god of war 2, looks better then most titles on xbox 360

driftke70
29th April 2007, 11:20 PM
graphics mean NOTHING

johl
6th May 2007, 02:55 AM
rofl doesnt matter both consoles always compare themselves against pc... tells u something doesnt it?

DavisJD
7th May 2007, 07:50 PM
I still havent made up my mind.

Im a PS2 person over xbox, however i havent made up my mind on PS3 vs Xbox360.

Il wait until after christmas to decide I think, new games, + cheaper consoles.

With GT4 vs Forza. I was dissapointed in GT4, I still played alot of GT4, but I never bothered to play it through like GT3.

GT4 felt like a graphics upgrade, with changed physics and thats it. The AI is terrible, and it takes the fun out of the game quickly, as you struggle to have fun, close races by driving an undercompetetive car.

Ive only played Forza a few times, but it felt pretty arcadey to me. That said I didn't like the way GT4 handles either, but its better than Forza. The AI in forza was more aggresive and alot more fun.

kravit
8th May 2007, 10:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1G1-h3gfo...FrefId%3D258238 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1G1-h3gfo&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ekotaku%2Ecom%2F%3FrefId%3D 258238)

lol too funnny

SR20NA86
10th May 2007, 12:10 AM
Well I voted for 360 because I have one, I also have a wii, a dreamcast and an arcade machine.

I'll tell you why I dont like playstation, sure there are games on the system that are good, just like any system. I'm not one to be bias or 'one eyed' towards one brand or another if the game is good no matter what system I will play it....

BUT

Sony have, since day one of the playstation let third party developers run wild on the system; they do this presumably so that they can brag about the 'extensive games library' (which they do) however this shows a total lack of consumer protection, because they fail to monitor (or don't care about)the quality of all these third party games being released, resulting in 90% of this 'extensive games library' being total shit. Hey the good games are good, no denying that but it is just crap they they go on about the amount of games when most are shit, negating them as a game.

Also sony seems to have this thing that for every single advertisement for a game they use ALL CGI/rendered sequences. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/wtf.gif If they use any actual game footage it is only for a split second (aka the final fantasy ads) it just pisses me off that they can't use actual game footage in their ads, and as such it deceives the customer into thinking the particular game being advertised looks better than it actually does. this was even highlighted when I went to the movies last week and there was an add for that motorstorm game i think its called, which looks good ingame, but no they used rendered movie sequences even in that add!!
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/rant.gif end rant....

Trev084
10th May 2007, 12:57 AM
What is everyones XBOX LIVE name?

Mine is Trev084

I wont take either platforms side, I have ps2's an xbox and a 360 and they are all decent, All the other consoles i have a superior aswell.

Madskidz
30th May 2007, 04:07 PM
i currently have a ps2 & an xbox 360...havn't used a ps3 yet but outta the 2 i have atm i would hav to say my 360 http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/tongue.gif but i've heard the ps3 is sooo much betta i gotta get 1 http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/biggrin.gif

or you can always go old skool and pik a nintendo 64 as ur fav http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/laugh.gif

cheers
Andrew http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/2thumbs.gif

Julz01
30th May 2007, 07:39 PM
Im getting a xbox 360 for forza 2 should be sweet, all you ps2 lovers can suck it PS3 is shit, all the games on it are crap

DavisJD
13th August 2007, 08:00 PM
So do we have a verdict yet?

Still havent made up my mind on which to buy yet. Im waiting for a price war!

Klutch
13th August 2007, 08:21 PM
So do we have a verdict yet?

Still havent made up my mind on which to buy yet. Im waiting for a price war![/b]
As i said previously in a thread

$600 for Xbox360, and i think you could probably get it for $500 if you searched hard enough.

Don't get a PS3, imo theres no good games out on it, you miss out on tekken and Gran Turismo(whenever it comes out)and MGS, but the xbox you get Dead rising, Forza 2, Project Gotham racing, Gears of war, DoA ect

Plus, i think i remember a article about final fantasy is going onto other consoles.[/b]
Bashing zombies over there heads with a blunt object never gets old.
Cheaper, and better games on Xbox360.

aaaaah
14th August 2007, 12:18 AM
Until the 360 overheats and stops working.

kravit
14th August 2007, 12:21 AM
Face facts ps3 will be on top at end of the day :P

LAA_80E
14th August 2007, 02:06 AM
PS3 FTW!

I've compared GTHD 2.0 which is still a demo and not GT5 and it's graphics are far better than Forza 2! All my friends agree, even the ones with XBOX 360s and Forza 2 :P

GTHD has a real life look whereas Forza 2 has a sharp computer game look. Real life graphics are what next gen consoles are trying to achieve. Heaps of PS3 games are in the making right now (GT5, MGS, FF, DMC, KILLZONE2, RE + More) and by the end of the year the PS3 shelf wont look as small as the 360 shelf as it does now.

I also think PS3 is worth the extra cash as you get the 60GB HDD, Free Online Content, BluRay (Video Ezy and many large shops are BluRay exclusive and HD DVD is loosing the war against BluRay at the current time), 1080i and 1080p HD Resolutions, regular firmware updates, download and play original games, PS1 games and demos straight from the HDD, Web Browser + Heaps more.

XBOX 360 also has it's good points if it doesn't die on you ;) So far I've heard of 7 personal accounts of the 360 being dead straight out of the box.

At the end of the day you need to get what you want and not what other people think you should get. Go to Harvey Norman or something and try both consoles out before buying :2thumbs:

FLT LNR
14th August 2007, 03:26 AM
graphics shmaphics. forza 2 looks good enough. and what matters is the bullshit amount of work done on the physics.

i dare anyone to finish forza 2 and then bag it.

the fact you can win F1 tickets to japan by getting the best lap time on 'live'....

well, it's not a game for kids who play in automatic transmission mode with traction and stability lol. fagz.

i concede it's not a game for plain 'fun'. but it teaches you a lot, being a good 'sim'. the effects of tyre wear and fuel loading, particularly on the enduro's..... it's difficulty is daunting with driver aids off, but i guess i like realistic punishment.

best thing after track days i reckon. ive played the GT series on PS+, and my opinion is that the ppl who bag forza 2,
are kids going off what websites, made by kids, have told them. jeesus, you'd think if the unparalleled physics didn't reel them in, then the thousands of hours of dyno recordings for the engine & exhaust sounds would....

ah well, my preaching is probably useless... but i did it anyway. <_<

edit: and SoKAR, X360 also has free online content, downloads of demos and trailers, 1080i, regular updates, and game downloads. so you're left with blu ray and web browser. i browse the web on PC like every human being alive.

as for the reliability, there was a general hardware failure on some of the original 360's. as a result they extended the warranty 3 years, fixed the console within a week, and gave a free months xbox live gold.

DavisJD
14th August 2007, 06:03 PM
I have to admit, I'm not a big graphics person, they need to be good, but thats about it! But the sounds in Forza 2 are awesome! Hooks you in to play more with the sounds alone! I hated the sound in gt4! The same constant drone in every car!

And yes, forza is alot of fun to play, and challenging, bolt on a big turbo and have fun trying not to spin it without some major accelarator control.

That said, I think im still a PS3 guy, though im really not sure why...

Klutch
14th August 2007, 09:46 PM
graphics shmaphics. forza 2 looks good enough. and what matters is the bullshit amount of work done on the physics.

i dare anyone to finish forza 2 and then bag it.

the fact you can win F1 tickets to japan by getting the best lap time on 'live'....

well, it's not a game for kids who play in automatic transmission mode with traction and stability lol. fagz.

i concede it's not a game for plain 'fun'. but it teaches you a lot, being a good 'sim'. the effects of tyre wear and fuel loading, particularly on the enduro's..... it's difficulty is daunting with driver aids off, but i guess i like realistic punishment.

best thing after track days i reckon. ive played the GT series on PS+, and my opinion is that the ppl who bag forza 2,
are kids going off what websites, made by kids, have told them. jeesus, you'd think if the unparalleled physics didn't reel them in, then the thousands of hours of dyno recordings for the engine & exhaust sounds would....

ah well, my preaching is probably useless... but i did it anyway. <_<

edit: and SoKAR, X360 also has free online content, downloads of demos and trailers, 1080i, regular updates, and game downloads. so you're left with blu ray and web browser. i browse the web on PC like every human being alive.

as for the reliability, there was a general hardware failure on some of the original 360's. as a result they extended the warranty 3 years, fixed the console within a week, and gave a free months xbox live gold.[/b]
I agree 110% with this post.

I don't care how the graphics are, aslong as the gameplay, physics, and storyline(if it has one) is good. You pretty much put the words in my mouth :P

GTHD has a real life look whereas Forza 2 has a sharp computer game look. Real life graphics are what next gen consoles are trying to achieve. Heaps of PS3 games are in the making right now (GT5, MGS, FF, DMC, KILLZONE2, RE + More) and by the end of the year the PS3 shelf wont look as small as the 360 shelf as it does now.[/b]
GT has horrible physics. Forza has amazing physics.

GT5 will be exacly like the others, except more eye candy.
MGS will obviously be awsome, as all the others are
Final Fantasy has announced that they will probably be moving it out into other consoles.
Not sure what DMC or Killzone is, so its probably not good :P
Resident Evil is horrible, i hate the views it has and the aiming system and everything sucks, Dead Rising beats it by miles.

EDIT: Killzone2 looks like Gears of war, except worse.

LAA_80E
15th August 2007, 12:42 AM
You guys and your love for the 360 :P

GTHD has awesome physics! I play it with the Logitech G25 and a bucket seat and the cars handle exactly like they would in real life.

Here's a preview pic of GT5:

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/152913.jpg

DMC is the new Devil May Cry (I know its coming to all consoles but we know what its going to look the best on haha). All those games I mentioned are coming out in the future and some of them will be on all consoles, never said they were supposed to be better than 360 games for all u xbox gurus :P

There will always be a war over which console is better! I reckon PS3 in the end will win but we won't know for sure until all consoles have out been on the market long enough. At the moment Nintendo Wii is owning everybody in sales and is currently in the lead of the next gen consoles if you put it in that category.

kravit
15th August 2007, 01:39 AM
Only reason why theres not many games on ps3 right now is because its has bad developers support right now, sony not so good helping out developers using their devkits.
But its changing, so more studios be able develop on them, alot of companies just pass and go for easier choice, the 360.

Look at gods of war 2, took people forever to push the ps2 to its full potential

FLT LNR
15th August 2007, 04:57 AM
klutch...

word brother. glad someone else actually evaluates games and doesnt just join a camp.

sucks when u tell ppl how it is after playing both objectively...

not much you can do. but im still frustrated, in that if ppl played forza 2 for maybe 20 hours they'd
swear on their mother's grave that the GT series is drastically inferior.

all i can say is play forza 2, and not just in K-mart for 5 mins lol.

i tried.

Klutch
15th August 2007, 06:49 AM
all i can say is play forza 2, and not just in K-mart for 5 mins lol.[/b]
With driving aid's off. :P

Wally
15th August 2007, 07:47 AM
360>PS3

Come on, looks at the controllers. The 360 controller is so much more natural for racing games... Progressive Triggers FTMFW!

MountainRunner
15th August 2007, 10:58 AM
Froza 2 is so good i should start playin it again i miss my 200kw NA trueno

DavisJD
15th August 2007, 06:30 PM
Progressive Triggers FTMFW![/b]

Dont PS3's have these as well?

Wally
15th August 2007, 07:54 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Progressive Triggers FTMFW![/b]

Dont PS3's have these as well?
[/b][/quote]
Triggers?

I played a PS3 and the controller didnt have triggers

LAA_80E
15th August 2007, 08:26 PM
L2 and R2 on the PS3 are triggers

Theres no doubt Forza 2 is an awesome game and it's driving physics are very well developed, I've played Forza 2 for many hours (driving aids off, theres no other way to play it! unless you don't like a challenge :P ) and I think it's a great game but I still prefer GTHD, maybe it's because I have a full sim setup to play it and not just using the controllers.

We will have to wait until GT5 is out and there are some good comparison reviews on each game.

Wally
15th August 2007, 09:47 PM
Proper triggers or the standard buttons?

DRFTPG
15th August 2007, 09:53 PM
forza 2 is amazingly realistic...therefore xbox360 gets my vote

LAA_80E
15th August 2007, 10:57 PM
Proper triggers or the standard buttons?[/b]

Yeah proper triggers. They are awesome for car racing games if you dont have a wheel and pedals.

Wally
16th August 2007, 07:01 AM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=389650)
Proper triggers or the standard buttons?[/b]

Yeah proper triggers. They are awesome for car racing games if you dont have a wheel and pedals.
[/b]

Very weird... when I played the F1 demo in DSE - Powerhouse the controller was normal?

I still rather the 360 controller.... playing forza 2 with it is fkn unreal! :greenbounce:

kravit
16th August 2007, 09:38 AM
lol everyone here bitching about how ps3 doesnt have enough games, when everyone whos voting for 360 is just voting for 360 since it just has forza 2 on it lol

What happens if they port it to ps3 with better frame rate :P

mc68
16th August 2007, 10:09 AM
always been a sony buff...so when the ps3 comes down abit i'll buy one..my cousin has just about every game released for his ps3 (which isnt alot) so i just use that instead :P

also, xbox still havent fixed the most fucked up controller known to man....

Wally
18th August 2007, 09:48 AM
lol everyone here bitching about how ps3 doesnt have enough games, when everyone whos voting for 360 is just voting for 360 since it just has forza 2 on it lol

What happens if they port it to ps3 with better frame rate :P[/b]

360 has alot of good games...

IIRC Forza 2 is / will be 360 only.

kravit
18th August 2007, 03:14 PM
Never know with games, they said same thing with gears of war, halo and even resident evil games, they all make jump after while to try make some more money on them.

Not saying for ps3, but for Pc