PDA

View Full Version : title changed for mods sake

Dillon Mac
22nd June 2007, 09:10 PM
I was hunting a Sprinter down for a first car but apparently its sold.. Seriously not happy.. :angry: Would have seen him earlier with cash in hand but apparently adelaide is too far to go on by train with that much cash.. :rant: If your reading this let me know if you see any Sprinters around Adelaide for sale less than $4g..

mikewestphoto
22nd June 2007, 09:32 PM
Haha, we did the same thing for about 7 months and all of them sold at about 7am except for one which didn't sell til 4pm but we were on a holiday and couldn't go to see it.

Kerryx
22nd June 2007, 09:35 PM
think of it as the sellers point of view, im tryen to sell my car, First person who gets to me with cash gets the car, to many people wanna fuck around.. "Ill come see it saturday at midday" midday comes and goes noone rocks up, i got a life, but i gotta sit at home waiting for them to rock up, and if they do they dont have money.. Luck of the draw dude, First in first serve

Dillon Mac
22nd June 2007, 09:36 PM
Yea im realy pissed and desperate for a legal daily I hope I dont get desperate enough to buy a Hyundai.. http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/forums/emoticons/rant.gif

Yea well he was apparently busy till sunday but I cant see why he was to busy to not see me, he knew I would rock up with cash in hand..

letsgohunting
22nd June 2007, 09:37 PM
You can buy my accord wagon if you want.

Its layed claim to beating a few 4age ae86s and ke70s around here, as well as an r32 GTR.

street cred!

Dillon Mac
22nd June 2007, 09:40 PM
Id even consider an R31 but I dont like the look off most of them and theyr all auto for under 5k..

Kerryx
22nd June 2007, 10:20 PM
wouldnt bother buying a sprinter for a "Legal" daily driver anyway. They suck ass in stock form.. And if you were going to modify it, it would end up illegal anyway. Buy a little ae82 twincam corolla or something

Dillon Mac
22nd June 2007, 11:36 PM
Nah id have another car before it becomes il-legal and then it would go to track car.. Thinking more like a new paint job.. Lowered engine swap even maybe..

obey wan boenny
23rd June 2007, 12:01 AM
wouldnt bother buying a sprinter for a "Legal" daily driver anyway. They suck ass in stock form.. And if you were going to modify it, it would end up illegal anyway. Buy a little ae82 twincam corolla or something[/b]

word, I would have bought one for my first car if I thought of it

outcast350
23rd June 2007, 12:57 AM
As someone mentioned, think of the poor seller. I'm trying to sell a car at the moment to fund Sprinter shenanigans, and I've been fucked over thrice already. One guy went for a drive, hell, he made a reasonable offer, then I never heard from him again. Another was a complete tyre kicker, just wanted to go for a thrash in my car.

Anyway sorry to rant lol, got some dude who sounds serious coming up tomorrow for a look. So if all goes well...

GAKI86
24th June 2007, 02:03 AM
kids these days...

they just want sprinters..

next time tell em to fuck off..

crackett
24th June 2007, 10:54 AM
ive got one n adelaide for $2000 ono! its got a lil rust, and needs some beating and probably a paint job. buy mine!

starni_boy
24th June 2007, 01:50 PM
i have had a fair few people saying theyre "interested" in buying my ke. i had a guy tell me he would be around at lunch time, (the worst possible time, cause i cant do anything in the morning because i wont be able to finish off what i started, and may not be able to do anything in the afternoon cause i gotta wait for them incase they dont arrive on time). so i take the day off wait around for the fucker not to show up. trust me, look through the sellers eyes and you will see how annoying it really is

mike86
24th June 2007, 02:14 PM
Yea sellers always get f'd around. Some guy was comin to look at my car but couldnt get to mine as he had no transportation so i said id meet him some where. I was there at our organised time and hung around for around 45 min and the freekin kent didnt show up. what a bloody waste of time

haado gei
24th June 2007, 04:47 PM
i believe its pronounced "spoonter" :P lol

jezz
24th June 2007, 05:47 PM
If i was to sell the mr2 it'd be a deposit to test drive on the condition that the person brakes/crashes the car they bought it!

As someone mentioned, think of the poor seller. I'm trying to sell a car at the moment to fund Sprinter shenanigans, and I've been fucked over thrice already. One guy went for a drive, hell, he made a reasonable offer, then I never heard from him again. Another was a complete tyre kicker, just wanted to go for a thrash in my car.

Anyway sorry to rant lol, got some dude who sounds serious coming up tomorrow for a look. So if all goes well...[/b]