PDA

View Full Version : Piercings and Tattoo's

howee
26th June 2007, 01:52 AM
Ok guys thought id do a thread on the piercings and tattoo's that you have?

What type?

Where?

Pictures?

Etc.

At the moment i do not have any, im 16 and i want to get my ear pierced. Ive asked mum and she said no and im pretty sure dad will say no. I want to get a fake stretcher. Should i go behind there backs and get it done or what? any advice would be helpful.

peace howee

PS: i would like to have something like this
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8162/311bnu6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/150014.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jessi
26th June 2007, 01:54 AM
I have real ones of those in my ears.. no pics at the moment.. will get some soon

dr1ft-pig
26th June 2007, 01:55 AM
no offence but those things look gay lol

but yeah on topic, i had my librette and eyebrow done, just had a stud and ball in my librette and in my eyebrow i had a curved bar with spikes on each end, i liked them alot but got in a fight with a mate and had my librette punched out, and my eyebrow, i went to a party got really drunk and woke up without it with blood all over the side of my face :wtf:

and about doing it behind ya olds backs, just do it, i did all i had to put up with was dad whingin bout it and saying he was gonna tear it out with the pliers

Beau
26th June 2007, 01:56 AM
Man up and get a sleeve! Pierciings suck!

howee
26th June 2007, 02:00 AM
no offence but those things look gay lol[/b]

Well if i did do it a can get like a pimpin fake diamond one aswell...

Ah thanks guys im off to bed, ill talk to you guys tomorrow

peace
howee

Corolla_Gurl
26th June 2007, 02:15 AM
i have my ears peirced (nothing outta the norm for a chick) and used to have my tounge done.....gets old and boring after awhile.... oh and chipping teeth kindda sucks too. i plan on getting a tatt soon somthing Maori as i am kiwi.

GAKI86
26th June 2007, 04:26 AM
those some funky dildo designs..y0

driftke70
26th June 2007, 08:16 AM
i have my ears peirced (nothing outta the norm for a chick) and used to have my tounge done.....gets old and boring after awhile.... oh and chipping teeth kindda sucks too. i plan on getting a tatt soon somthing Maori as i am kiwi.[/b]

why dont you get something kiwi then.

ive got a tatt, would get a sleeve if i wasnt becoming a teacher :lol:

Gilly
26th June 2007, 08:40 AM
Man up and get a sleeve! Pierciings suck![/b]

haha WORD

planning one at the moment, revolves around my daughter but she isn't born yet :P so i'll wait

deleta
26th June 2007, 10:30 AM
Yah i got eye brow, and a 8mill strech in my ear, as well in the same ear i have a normal pearsing.
but yah u would have alreay seen that.

deleta
26th June 2007, 10:30 AM
Yah i got eye brow, and a 8mill strech in my ear, as well in the same ear i have a normal pearsing.
but yah u would have alreay seen that.

Gilly
26th June 2007, 11:00 AM
actually not a full sleeve :lol: just the top half (elbow to shoulder) meeting some objection from the "significant other" though :P

awang
26th June 2007, 11:09 AM
yeah i got one on my left eye brow, peirced it what? 5 or 4 years ago, cant really remember, not gonna plan to add more

hilton
26th June 2007, 11:15 AM
im getin ma eye brow doen and under ma botom lip, i duno wot its called lol,, and i want a half sleev like gilly said and a few other random ones :2thumbs:

Klutch
26th June 2007, 11:36 AM
Should i go behind there backs and get it done or what? any advice would be helpful.[/b]
Uh...probably wouldn't be the best idea.
If they dis-agree with piercings then they'll probably force you to take it out or something.

I've wanted a labret for ages, but i don't like the idea of a needle going through the center of my lip :P

Bustin_86
26th June 2007, 11:36 AM
I wanna get my dick done... so i have a legitimate reason to pull it out when i go to a airport.

Narr narr seriously, not to keen on piercings they look a bit wakk in my opinion. I want to get a nice tattoo on my upper arm though...

SR AE86
26th June 2007, 11:53 AM
^ hahah your a funny bloke Bustin_86 ^

whats the world coming to these days is everyone turing PUNKER or EMO! Punkers are cool just the strange piercings that all. bro piercings like that put people off! what about if you wanna get a job! get a tatt! but thinks wise about them.

Bustin_86
26th June 2007, 11:58 AM
I was thinking about getting the words "APEX" with a ripple strip doing a half circle over them.

Dunno, probs look wakk. Hard one to explain to future GF's as well....

Oh, ta sr bloke. If only more people thought so!

Jessi
26th June 2007, 11:59 AM
Im getting some Kana on the inside of my left arm.. Sorta towards my wrist

Beau
26th June 2007, 12:11 PM
actually not a full sleeve :lol: just the top half (elbow to shoulder) meeting some objection from the "significant other" though :P[/b]

Man up Gilly!! Full or nothing! i have one sleeve nearly finished now, and planning my left arm and chest and gut! Chest will have some sort of 86 in there somewhere. main picture will be my old mans 57 on my gut (low front view) with my surname above it.. and other main picture the powell skull and dagger with a shit load of other stuff that explains my life.. oh and of course the wise words of midnight oil.. 'its better to die on your feet then live on your knees'

whats the world coming to these days is everyone turing PUNKER or EMO![/b]

Wow your misinformed! Heres to following sterotypes!!

Klutch
26th June 2007, 12:18 PM

whats the world coming to these days is everyone turing PUNKER or EMO! Punkers are cool just the strange piercings that all. bro piercings like that put people off! what about if you wanna get a job! get a tatt! but thinks wise about them.[/b]
Tattoo's can get you denied jobs just as fast as piercings.
And you can get invisible piercings (Pretty much see-through bars) that you can use.

Strange piercings?
Whats the difference between an ear piercing and a eyebrow piercing? ITS STILL A PIERCING!

Gilly
26th June 2007, 01:05 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364649)
actually not a full sleeve :lol: just the top half (elbow to shoulder) meeting some objection from the "significant other" though :P[/b]

Man up Gilly!! Full or nothing! i have one sleeve nearly finished now, and planning my left arm and chest and gut! Chest will have some sort of 86 in there somewhere. main picture will be my old mans 57 on my gut (low front view) with my surname above it.. and other main picture the powell skull and dagger with a shit load of other stuff that explains my life.. oh and of course the wise words of midnight oil.. 'its better to die on your feet then live on your knees' [/b]

full is too extreme for me :P i'd run into work issues too, but yeah its not even on the cards i want/need to be able to cover it up.

yours sounds insane Beau :blink: i have a mate that has 2 full sleeves (coloured) and they are being joined over his chest. i can just spend like 15 minutes looking at all the detail. he's a drummer in a metal/punk band so its sort of a "done thing" :lol:

biggo
26th June 2007, 01:11 PM
hahaha you guys are funny

ill just stick with my haircuts hmmm

Beau
26th June 2007, 01:19 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364686)

Man up Gilly!! Full or nothing! i have one sleeve nearly finished now, and planning my left arm and chest and gut! Chest will have some sort of 86 in there somewhere. main picture will be my old mans 57 on my gut (low front view) with my surname above it.. and other main picture the powell skull and dagger with a shit load of other stuff that explains my life.. oh and of course the wise words of midnight oil.. 'its better to die on your feet then live on your knees' [/b]

full is too extreme for me :P i'd run into work issues too, but yeah its not even on the cards i want/need to be able to cover it up.

yours sounds insane Beau :blink: i have a mate that has 2 full sleeves (coloured) and they are being joined over his chest. i can just spend like 15 minutes looking at all the detail. he's a drummer in a metal/punk band so its sort of a "done thing" :lol:
[/b]

hahah no problems Gilly! you can always when long sleeve shirts hahaha.. im in no band.. lol im so uber cool keeping out of the norm!! hahah
keep me updated on how yours go.. and congrats on the new little gilly gettng around!!! i wanna see a baby seat in the ke70!!!

us_ae86
26th June 2007, 01:57 PM
I have my eyebrow and my lebrae and my tongue pierced. My tongue has this......
http://www.freakrings.com/images_products/1733_small.jpg

Gilly
26th June 2007, 01:57 PM
she's not quite getting around yet, any day now though!! will keep you updated on tat, lol at baby seat

starni_boy
26th June 2007, 02:11 PM
im gunna get a tattoo near my dick saying "welcome aboard" so when the chicks dig me at then night club, the pull my pants down later on that night and wallah!

hahaha not really. i dont really like tats, pearcings are fine though cause you can pull them out if need be.

DRFTPG
26th June 2007, 02:27 PM
hate all that stretch crap, jus go a nice pimp looking diamond B) and in future dont ask just do it :P that way they cant say we told u not to haha

blue86
26th June 2007, 02:40 PM
yeah got them both done first tat when i was 15 of an alien on my left arm an eagle on my right a sun with a dragon going throu the sun on my right shoulder jap writing on my neck star sign an swollows on both my hands never had any trouble on getting jobs as im a labour two earings in left ear one in the left nipple that hurts alot but i was dared and thay payed thats it im a gangsta lol ....do it thay will get ova it in time

SteveKE70
26th June 2007, 03:22 PM
ive got a half sleeve that i wanna get done, but every time i get money im faced with a problem. "To spend it getting a tat or spend it on the ke" the Ke wins all the time <_<

Steve

sprinters_r_mad
26th June 2007, 04:46 PM
im looking to get a 'tribal' sort of design armband tattoo :2thumbs: BUT im not a very big dude and i think they only look good on blokes that are fairly built or ripped and stuff..................

so the precursor to getting a tattoo ive given myself is to add some massness to my arms, then i can get one :P

SR AE86
26th June 2007, 04:57 PM
im looking to get a 'tribal' sort of design armband tattoo :2thumbs: BUT im not a very big dude and i think they only look good on blokes that are fairly built or ripped and stuff..................

so the precursor to getting a tattoo ive given myself is to add some massness to my arms, then i can get one :P[/b]

ye im getting a tribal tatto designed. but atleast when you get a tattoo it means something as im 2 nationalities so i shall combined both hertiages together. its gonna look killah! gonna be from the shoulder ball up the collar bone (which will fucking cane like a bitch!!!) to my chest! and i dont think you can get denied a job because its some hertiage bullshit law thingy!

so ye thats my story :D

Beau
26th June 2007, 04:58 PM
im gunna get a tattoo near my dick saying "welcome aboard" so when the chicks dig me at then night club, the pull my pants down later on that night and wallah!

hahaha not really. i dont really like tats, pearcings are fine though cause you can pull them out if need be.[/b]

I hope you use spell check and gramma check before you get anything written on you!

so the precursor to getting a tattoo ive given myself is to add some massness to my arms, then i can get one :P[/b]

are you from a tribe?

sprinters_r_mad
26th June 2007, 05:32 PM
^^^ nope but i like them and dont see why that makes a difference

Beau
26th June 2007, 05:46 PM
say that to the muri and tribal purists who have a problem with their culture being broadcaster on just anyone with a bit of dollars. a tribal tattoo had to be earned in their culture not bought.

think hard before you get a tattoo. get something that means something to you not just cause it looks good. that option comes second

Peter
26th June 2007, 06:12 PM
Ive always wanted to get a target tattoo'd on my knob... That would be uber cool to whip out every now and again... The thought of the pain makes me shiver though.

jezz
26th June 2007, 06:16 PM
Piercing is a piercing to me to mate, its all the same to me, ears, eyebrows, what ever, still a piercing! That being said I have my labret pierced, at the moment its just the bar, usually i have a spike or ball on the end though. Been in a fight with it in and my teeth are fine!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364675)

whats the world coming to these days is everyone turing PUNKER or EMO! Punkers are cool just the strange piercings that all. bro piercings like that put people off! what about if you wanna get a job! get a tatt! but thinks wise about them.[/b]
Tattoo's can get you denied jobs just as fast as piercings.
And you can get invisible piercings (Pretty much see-through bars) that you can use.

Strange piercings?
Whats the difference between an ear piercing and a eyebrow piercing? ITS STILL A PIERCING!
[/b]

So true, thats why i've taken so long to decide on getting what i want and where i want it.

say that to the muri and tribal purists who have a problem with their culture being broadcaster on just anyone with a bit of dollars. a tribal tattoo had to be earned in their culture not bought.

think hard before you get a tattoo. get something that means something to you not just cause it looks good. that option comes second[/b]

howee
26th June 2007, 06:53 PM
Well my parents said i have to be 18 to get tatto's or piercings but im going to try and convince mum tonight or tomorrow... I got skool in two weeks and ill be like i can put a clear in or let it heal up and yeah...

Ill keep you guys updated..

howee

Beau
26th June 2007, 06:59 PM
for god sakes can some of you kids check your posts before you send them!! im sick of guessing what you are saying!!

Madgarbage
26th June 2007, 07:10 PM
ive got my left eyebrow done, use to have my ear peirced but it kept getting stuck in my moto helmet

Klutch
26th June 2007, 07:13 PM
I got skool in two weeks and ill be like i can put a clear in or let it heal up and yeah...[/b]
What kind of school doesn't allow piercings?

howee
26th June 2007, 07:28 PM
Iona College..

mike86
26th June 2007, 07:29 PM
Don't mine either but I personally don't want a piercing. Might get a tattoo later on in life if I ever feel I need one

scott_20valvehachi
26th June 2007, 07:52 PM
tattoos ftw!! i got mine last year n it means alot to me. its the scottish flag with the southern cross on my chest. i got it in memory of my grandparents. i plan on getting a short sleeve soon though.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/150047.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p3110061446hb8.jpg)

jono86
26th June 2007, 07:55 PM
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/9/7/4/8/553246.jpg

hilton
26th June 2007, 07:57 PM
Iona College..[/b]
yeh jono's in mad^^^^

my school says were not aloud percings or un natrual colours in our hair. sept white pink n blue (bits in my black hair) didnt get me in any shit lol

who cares if ur school dosent let u have them, reali, what can they do ey?

Kerryx
26th June 2007, 08:01 PM
Tribal tattoos are the commodores of the tattoo world, everyone has one.. And Asian writing and dragons follow shortly after.

Once i sell my car and buy another im getting a piece done on my ribcage. No piercings though..

Javal
26th June 2007, 08:02 PM
My old school (which was a public school) suspended my mate cause he refused to remove his piercing......wtf

Klutch
26th June 2007, 09:49 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364851)
Iona College..[/b]
yeh jono's in mad^^^^

my school says were not aloud percings or un natrual colours in our hair. sept white pink n blue (bits in my black hair) didnt get me in any shit lol

[/b]
I know a girl that got suspended for having different shades of brown in her hair

My old school (which was a public school) suspended my mate cause he refused to remove his piercing......wtf[/b]
Yea..but it's usually the strict schools that do it (dye'd hair peircings = not proper i guess)
I just find it funny that a kid gets punished because of what he chooses to wear.

DRFTR86
26th June 2007, 10:04 PM
huge crucifix and prayer hands on my upper arm with 'only god can judge me' on my shoulder

the missus paid for it for my 18th bday present

howee
26th June 2007, 10:34 PM
I dont care what skool says because heaps of people have there ears pairced or eye brows or where else... Btw its an all guys skool :(

Mum just said i can get it down at X-mas holidays or it will be discussed there or something... so im going to see if i can get it done on friday because she is getting her hair done and ill see if i can have it in for like 2 weeks or something otherwise i have to wait until x-mas...

howee

Klutch
26th June 2007, 10:39 PM
I dont care what skool says because heaps of people have there ears pairced or eye brows or where else... Btw its an all guys skool :(

Mum just said i can get it down at X-mas holidays or it will be discussed there or something... so im going to see if i can get it done on friday because she is getting her hair done and ill see if i can have it in for like 2 weeks or something otherwise i have to wait until x-mas...

howee[/b]
Taking out a piercing during the healing process is probably a bad idea.

howee
26th June 2007, 10:41 PM
I can put a clear in or just let it heal over then get it done around X-mas...

scott_20valvehachi
26th June 2007, 10:47 PM
I can put a clear in or just let it heal over then get it done around X-mas...[/b]

if u jsut let it heal over its a waste of money if u only had it in for like 2 weeks.
i had mine done whilst still at school n they were strict on that shit n they hardly ever sad anythin to me n if they did i just had to cover it with a band aid.

r3zzz4
27th June 2007, 01:09 AM
I did my labbret about 3-4 years ago with a big wool needle standing infront of the bathroom mirror
Uni was really boring so i thought it was something constructive to do, didnt turn out too bad.
Had to put tape over it for work at Coles tho and it pulled all my gums off my bottom teeth so I had to loose it.
Id get a tat if I didn't spend all my money on my spoontah <_<

jezz
27th June 2007, 01:22 AM
Send you home till you remove it comes to mind, suspension for continuing to show up to school with piercing in.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364851)
Iona College..[/b]
yeh jono's in mad^^^^

[/b]

I can't remember the exact reasons but you cant remove piercing for first 6 weeks during hte healing process.

I can put a clear in or just let it heal over then get it done around X-mas...[/b]

verm69
27th June 2007, 11:14 AM
not really into piercings, but i have a tat on my back... want more, but can't get any more until i move out :lol: or i'll get kicked out... pretty sad considering i'm 22 :lol:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4584/16102005002bg1.jpg

Jessi
27th June 2007, 11:18 AM
I feel pretty lucky in that my job totally allows any sort of piercings or tatts and my parents are cool with it also.. My Dad is even designing one of my tatts for me and my Mum asks me all the time why I dont get my belly and that pierced..

Waz
27th June 2007, 01:31 PM
I done both tragus thingos infront of my bathroom mirror... My school only made a fuss when i left a sewing pin in one side for a couple days before i put a ring in it.

Regarding crappy suspensions, i got a 5day holiday (which actually worked out till 11days off inluding weekends + a public holiday) for stinking out a corrodor with a 1/4 of raw chicken that was hidden in a hole in the roof :huh:

Klutch
27th June 2007, 03:18 PM
I done both tragus thingos infront of my bathroom mirror... My school only made a fuss when i left a sewing pin in one side for a couple days before i put a ring in it.[/b]
I really hope you sterelized it...

Wonder it didn't get infected.

sprinters_r_mad
27th June 2007, 06:07 PM

think hard before you get a tattoo. get something that means something to you not just cause it looks good. that option comes second[/b]

yeah i agree mate...............

i havent totally made up my mind yet as to what sort i will get BUT it will be an armband design and if i do go tribal i will do the necessary research beforehand

Beau
28th June 2007, 12:50 PM
good stuff!!!

Get your self a nice intial d scene done on your arm like all good purist should do! haha

Klutch
25th December 2007, 08:17 PM
Sorry for the major bump, but i think its better than to just make a new topic.

I'm contemplating piercing the side of my lip.
By myself.

Looking around on ebay for kits and get sanitized catheter needle, the cleaning wipes clamps and etc.
Reason being is i hate people jabbing me with needles, and i feel much more comfortable doing it myself and don't tense up making it worse than it will be.

Plus, my brother, mums bf, AND mum don't think i'll be able to go through with it, so i have to prove them wrong :P

jono86
25th December 2007, 08:31 PM
do it, i did mine.

jezz
25th December 2007, 09:36 PM
meh, i hate needles and my labret was simple as! I know heaps of people that hate needles and got piercings done by proper people.

resol
25th December 2007, 11:01 PM
sounds like a bit of piercing hate goin around.

i have 7 at the moment; left ear lobe stretched to ~15mm (12mm plug), right lobe stretched to ~12mm, top of right ear, side labret, tongue, and both nipples.

i did have my eyebrow as weel but i took it out as it got knocked a few times and was basically hanging there. also had another in my left ear.

im also into body mods. so i have some scarifaction (refer to pics). and am well keen on tatts but need money, and to sit down and finish my design.

9 point star scar in my left forearm
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/161528.jpg

back when i had my 'emo' fringe. (ears were smaller back then too)
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3549/image011hq3.jpg

-resol

Klutch
26th December 2007, 01:00 AM
Doesn't the scarification hurt like..really...really..really bad?

Gilly
26th December 2007, 11:00 AM
i read an article on a chick who got scarification done and the process sounded absolutely horrendous, definately not for me!!

she went with no anesthetic and got most done in one day, went back the next day to have them "opened" again, then rubbed peroxide into the wounds in order to get a nicely "formed" scar.

i'll dig up the article

EDIT: can't find it

this is a good read though

http://www.bmezine.com/scar/A70307/scrtwoli.html

DavisJD
26th December 2007, 03:12 PM
Had a friend that use to try and design scars in his arms back at school. Not Cool!

Just have both my ears pierced, want a tat or 2, but cant make up my mind on what I want, probably because I have no dedication to anything!

Gilly
26th December 2007, 03:25 PM
^^ that is the hardest part when it comes to Tattoos. A lot of people get gimmicky stuff which is fine if thats what you want.

I started designing a tattoo a few months before my daughter was born, she is now 5 1/2 months old and i have finally finished it :lol:

raceAE86
26th December 2007, 03:52 PM
My tattoo is getting done on the 10th of jan next year as soon as its done I will post a pic of it up and shorty after thats done Im booked in to get 3 more 1 on each shoulder blade and then 1 down my forearm the 1 down my arm will be my sons name, pics will be up as soon as they are done.

Driftspec
27th December 2007, 09:11 PM
You have to be careful with tattoos, they are with you for the rest of your life. You need to choose (or make) a design that you will be happy with no matter how your life changes, and put in a place that is still significant to you but won't stuff up anything else in your life (job opportunities etc).

I want to get one in the new year, this across my upper back (between the shoulders):

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/161599.jpg

Minus the 'h' - Opet is taken from the novel 'Sunbird' written by Wilbur Smith. In the book, it translates tot he name of an ancient city, meaning City of the Moon. And its the word that was used to name one of my favourite bands, Opeth. See, meaningful to me and also pretty cool. Just need to check a couple of things before I do it, but all things going to plan it will happen very soon :)

resol
27th December 2007, 10:44 PM
scarification's not too bad. adrenalin kicks in and u dont feel much, but i didnt go too deep with mine so yeh. the whole idea with scaring that i like the most is that everyone heals diff and can add that little bit extra to the design. also the texture that u can get from it.

more piercings on the way. tatts planned. and scars if i feel like it. just like cars i spose, mods coz i can....

howee
27th December 2007, 10:45 PM
by the way i got my ear pierced anyway....

howee

obey wan boenny
27th December 2007, 10:52 PM
A couple of my school mates tattooed random shit like stickmen and clowns on themselves for "fun" :rolleyes:

......needless to say they turned out horrible and looked like they drew them on with black fine tipped pens.

Sherlock
28th December 2007, 01:31 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Klutch @ Dec 25 2007, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=458306)</div>
Sorry for the major bump, but i think its better than to just make a new topic.

I'm contemplating piercing the side of my lip.
By myself.

Looking around on ebay for kits and get sanitized catheter needle, the cleaning wipes clamps and etc.
Reason being is i hate people jabbing me with needles, and i feel much more comfortable doing it myself and don't tense up making it worse than it will be.

Plus, my brother, mums bf, AND mum don't think i'll be able to go through with it, so i have to prove them wrong :P[/b]

I got super drunk with my mates and we all pierced our ears and I ended up doing my nose <_<

The nose got taken out the next day, clearly a mistake, however I did leave in the ear piercings as they were surprisingly centered.

Moral of the story, get drunk, get someone sober to pierce you, you'll wake up with a headache and a brand spanking new piercing! :lol:

raceAE86
28th December 2007, 01:48 AM
^^^^^ ha ha so true.

gottago
28th December 2007, 08:05 AM
i got "one life" written on the inside of my right arm ( bicep) and "one love" on the inside of my left arm. done at kaleidescope at bondi on the main road up the hill.
and southern cross with yingyang in it on my forearm done by rev at bodyart menai.. id recommend rev and the boys at bondi..

i want to get a big sentence along this white line. on the backs of my forearms around accross the backs of my triceps accross my back to the other side and back around to the other back of my forearm
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/13/backmj9.jpg

something spelt in latin, like " fear rules the un-trained heart, conquer the fear, conquer the world" or sumthing along those lines, " never live in fear, for life is worth nothing".. im still looking, but i want a fair few words in there, each letter say 20*20mm like on my arms.. so if anyone knows any good quotes or sayings im all ears!!
every tattoo i got has meaning, im not a fan of trible or pattern tattoo's without meaning, to me thats just like a pattern on a t-shirt cept for life.

Dish
28th December 2007, 08:31 AM
I've got my lip done on the left side. Missus has her tongue, vertical labret (Upthrough lip and out the top), both sides of her lip, had her nose etc..

As for tattoos we both love them (But neither have any yet). I'm still in the process of designing a just below the elbow sleeve, including all the stuff to do with my old man. Cars, trains, planes and a few relevant things thrown in there. Kinda hard designing sleeve's though. I decided I want to get things to do with him as he passed away 6 years ago and everything I do these days still some how reminds me of him. So I thought I'd get something permament so that he will always be with me (Sounds corny, but yeah).

raylee
28th December 2007, 10:07 AM
hEya!! ive got a tatt behind behind my back waist, uMm got my tongue pierced n my ear (tragus) done.

Corolla_Gurl
28th December 2007, 11:03 AM
used to have my tounge done, wanna get a maori tat between my shoulder blades of my family tree (koru designs).

raceAE86
28th December 2007, 11:23 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dish @ Dec 28 2007, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=459456)</div>
I've got my lip done on the left side. Missus has her tongue, vertical labret (Upthrough lip and out the top), both sides of her lip, had her nose etc..

As for tattoos we both love them (But neither have any yet). I'm still in the process of designing a just below the elbow sleeve, including all the stuff to do with my old man. Cars, trains, planes and a few relevant things thrown in there. Kinda hard designing sleeve's though. I decided I want to get things to do with him as he passed away 6 years ago and everything I do these days still some how reminds me of him. So I thought I'd get something permament so that he will always be with me (Sounds corny, but yeah).[/b]

That aint corny man thats the most heart felt shit I have read on hear go for it Im lucky to still have my old man but thats the sort of thing that I will do when the time comes, good shit bro.

works510
28th December 2007, 11:34 AM
Klutch, I tried to peirce my own lip yeras ago, If your going to do it, make sure you get it right!
Oh, and I used to use safety pins for peircing :P
I currently have labret, standard earing and that tragus(i think thats its name, that little shit thing near your earhole)
Had plenty other earings(all self pierced) , but took them out as I found it was hard getting jobs...

No tatto's yet, Always wanted to get a rally datsun 1600 on my leg, but never found the time and money for it

Klutch
28th December 2007, 11:39 AM
Safetypin?

Did they ever get infected? :|

works510
28th December 2007, 11:42 AM
the first tragus i did got infected, swelled up,blocked my ear and couldnt hear anything for a couple days, it was mainly due to a shitty job at getting the peircing straight.
I used to sharpen them abit and heat them up red-hot to kill germs.
Things we do when we are young and have minimal funds...

crazy nanna
8th January 2008, 10:46 PM
I only got 1 tattoo. I'm in the process of going it up. Neck to toes!

Ialso got a tattoo& piercing shop.........hahahahahahahahahahaha

We do traditional kiwi work. Can even bless it for you if fully traditional :)

riojin
9th January 2008, 08:21 PM
i wanna get a tribal style tattoo on my scalp. id shave my head to get it done and then when i feel like hiding it id just grow my hair back

78_7kRolla
9th January 2008, 10:14 PM
Lol crazy stuff guys, I'm not a big fan of that kind of stuff, I don't think I'll ever get a piercing, I might get a tattoo if i find something funny enough like a barcode on the back of my neak that really scans, or a stick man on my arm that i can draw on when im bored, maybe an 86 on my back, but I really doubt I'd get one anyway, I'm not a big fan of pain.:blink:

skin
9th January 2008, 10:28 PM
Anyone got 86 tats

Clinton
10th January 2008, 08:03 PM
i did a ichthus on the top of my wrist with ink and a pin. it looks abit ghetto but its the exact look i wanted.

Beau
10th January 2008, 08:42 PM
Moral of the story kids is, dont get crap tattoos or southern crosses

Gilly
10th January 2008, 08:55 PM
nice bathroom

he who doesn't like posting his tattoos on the internetz

nothing wrong with southern crosses

crashing my car put a halt to my stuff getting done but its all still in the worx

Beau
10th January 2008, 09:01 PM
irionic thing about my bathroom is that its mine and my bro personal bathroom and both grease monkeys, and the whole thing is white, sweat move mum!!

Yer i know i hate taking pics of it but i hated seeing or the poor excuse of 'skin art' on my screen as i viewed this thread.

No there is nothing wrong with the southern cross when its in the sky as i view it from a windy late night drive with my mates, or it spread across my flag, Nor is there anything wrong with diggers wearing it on their skin, but there is something wrong with it when the meaning is lost and it is on every shit bag's arm that wants to fight everyone cause they are aussie and they have to prove their pride!

MMM drugs

blair
10th January 2008, 10:23 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oni-70 @ Jan 10 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=466443)</div>
Moral of the story kids is, dont get crap tattoos or southern crosses or shave your head to look tuff.[/b]

fixed it for ya bud

:D

Bustin_86
10th January 2008, 10:34 PM
Mullets also dont go a long way in the tuffness stakes

Hey Blair

Ya fag

Gilly
10th January 2008, 11:10 PM
i prefer the southern cross to the Australian flag

it is an Aussie pride thing but i don't fight, well.....

as was seen on my bucks night :lol: walked out of players on the GC straight into a pommy getting his teeth kicked by 3 emo characters. brother, bro in law and myself ran in to even the numbers (and it was the decent thing to do) only to square up to this guy realise he carried about an extra 10-15kg, a foot in height and was full of pills. i decided to duck and weave seeing i was due to get married in a matter of days and stitches and bruises would've got me in a lot of trouble with the other half who can be more fearsome than a 6"3' 90kg pill freak :lol:

johl
11th January 2008, 01:32 AM
yeh i hate southern cross tats too. they are getting like vl's. unless it is an original design then that is ok. totally agree with oni-70

madrift
11th January 2008, 04:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oni-70 @ Jan 10 2008, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=466461)</div>
No there is nothing wrong with the southern cross when its in the sky as i view it from a windy late night drive with my mates, or it spread across my flag, Nor is there anything wrong with diggers wearing it on their skin, but there is something wrong with it when the meaning is lost and it is on every shit bag's arm that wants to fight everyone cause they are aussie and they have to prove their pride!

MMM drugs[/b]

Agree 100% with you mate

Clinton
11th January 2008, 07:44 PM
i hate most people who adorn themselfs with stuff like "aussie pride" and the southern cross and all that garbage. it is nothing but a cliche' nowadays. exacty the same as a cross, 90% of people who sport crosses or crucifixes have no relationship with Christ. the same with tribal tattoos when you a white boy, all cliche'

crazy nanna
11th January 2008, 08:08 PM
It's called each to their own.
no one has the right to say somethings cool or not.
What 1 person loves another hates

slipps
11th January 2008, 08:17 PM
i got 10 mil tunnels through both ears , look like cats bums when u take them out ,it went from piercing a week later golf tees , now ciggies fit sweet in there , not that i smoke. they arre actually stretched to 12 mil but im 2 pussy to put them in. had them since i was 14-15 been about 4 years. i wonder whether they'll close up???

i also attempted a home ink job of a love heart on my arm , it hurt and was there for bout a year then it faded away (im glad)
just being young.

my mates has a nike tick on his foot , its a good laugh.

Clinton
11th January 2008, 08:26 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (crazy nanna @ Jan 11 2008, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=467084)</div>
It's called each to their own.
no one has the right to say somethings cool or not.
What 1 person loves another hates[/b]
im guessing you have a southern cross tattoo? or a crucifx that means nothign to you?

gumbie
16th May 2008, 11:23 AM
I had my eyebrow done, 4 piercings in my lip, 1 in my tongue and i had 26mm Stretches, No peircings anymore and back to down 20mm stretchers :)

LIL BLU MAN
16th May 2008, 11:26 AM
i pierced my nose about 2 weeks ago i think i did it in abad spot cause it likes to bleed alot during when I'm sleeping

gumbie
16th May 2008, 11:27 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w84me @ May 16 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=531808)</div>
i pierced my nose about 2 weeks ago i think i did it in abad spot cause it likes to bleed alot during when I'm sleeping[/b]

Lol my misses had that problem, noses don't like to be punctured :P

h1_roll4
16th May 2008, 12:36 PM
these are my tats

[attachment=25832:m_4b22c0...4ef1f74d.jpg]
newest one, still yet to b coloured
[attachment=25833:m_9e68c4...3a61156a.jpg]
crayon on the back of my neck (3 of my mates also have diff colourd crayons)
[attachment=25834:m_9f6825...9922f665.jpg]
the warriors on my calf
[attachment=25835:m_bcafd7...c4df36de.jpg]
rise against speaker on my forearm
[attachment=25836:m_c9e12a...254a7611.jpg]
vans skateboard on left collarbone
[attachment=25837:m_d25cb6...09592f95.jpg]
wet floor man on right collarbone
[attachment=25838:m_d946b2...abf9f2ff.jpg]
above left elbow
[attachment=25839:m_e5ce16...d470e68b.jpg]
above right elbow

i like stoopid tats that people laugh at.

not a fan of armbands, old english text, southern crosses, chinese symbols, tribal etc. the sorts that everybody gets

i also the my tounge piercd and two in my lip.

sdm86
16th May 2008, 01:10 PM
ive got my septum, have had it for over 12months.
good as i can tuck it up for work interviews and shit like that.

ive got a heap of shit drawn up for my forearms elbows and chest.

just waiting on a solid job and for the t18 to stop wanting more and more.

h1_roll4 has more hair on his neck than he does on his head.
but has some lol tats which look pretty sweet.

samuel
16th May 2008, 02:46 PM
Going to Creative in Byron Bay sometime soon maybe for xmas...

I want my celtic armband done

Got others I want done but thats further down the road

blair
16th May 2008, 02:47 PM
woops, nevermind.

xdanielx
16th May 2008, 02:55 PM
i have sleeves, throat, neck, knuckles, feet, shins,toes, calfs, chest, lower back...getting hand done next week...so i go a couple

xdanielx
16th May 2008, 02:58 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Devil70 @ Jan 11 2008, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=467075)</div>
i hate most people who adorn themselfs with stuff like "aussie pride" and the southern cross and all that garbage. it is nothing but a cliche' nowadays. exacty the same as a cross, 90% of people who sport crosses or crucifixes have no relationship with Christ. the same with tribal tattoos when you a white boy, all cliche'[/b]

yo dude u edge? if so good fucking work

rich_86
16th May 2008, 03:02 PM
getting my sleeves started at all star in indro soon.....edge repping ere for 6 yrs

johl
16th May 2008, 03:18 PM
my tat is about 3 hours from being finished. i'l find a pic of my ribs. its just tribal outline filled with old cartoons. gets lots of funny looks when people see random characters from the 90's.
sorry about shit resolution as my camera is gay and there is alot of detail in the transformer
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/170083.jpg

also love that rise against tat. i got the anti flag snapped rifle star on the back of my ribs

h1_roll4
16th May 2008, 03:22 PM
thats the coolest tribal ive ever seen!

johl
16th May 2008, 05:01 PM
thnx. sorry should change the name of it. its a "flash" design. as it is not from a tribe nor does it represent anything in its design. it was just made around my body shapes. fkn hate it when people r like look at my tribal its lieke kiwi and shit when they're not even kiwi. i'l show more pics of the front side etc (it goes all on my ribs, half sleeve and around my back to my spine) when someone can take photos for me.

ps. don't copy me with cartoons unless its funny...

DRFTR86
16th May 2008, 08:47 PM
heres mine on my upper right arm, crucifix with prayer hands "only god can judge me", 18th bday present from the missus

long story short, filipino = strong catholic upbringing

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/170102.jpg

DAMO46
18th May 2008, 12:46 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (howee @ Jun 26 2007, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=364603)</div>
At the moment i do not have any, I'm 16 and i want to get my ear pierced. Ive asked mum and she said no and I'm pretty sure dad will say no. I want to get a fake stretcher. Should i go behind there backs and get it done or what? any advice would be helpful.

peace howee[/b]

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Have you got one now?
Did mummy and daddy let you?
Instead of spending your time posting miserable threads asking people what you should do get a life, go study and stop trying to be FAKE.
idiot.

riojin
18th May 2008, 12:55 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drftr86 @ May 16 2008, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=532199)</div>
long story short, filipino = strong catholic upbringing[/b]
fili's ftw. isnt awesome that we are hot as.

i havent got any tats or piercings. i would love a nipple ring and a scalp tat (so i could shave my head to see it and grow my hair to hide it) but things like these only look cool when your young. when you get older they just look rubbish

DAMO46
18th May 2008, 01:01 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (riojin @ May 17 2008, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=532716)</div>
fili's ftw. isnt awesome that we are hot as.

i havent got any tats or piercings. i would love a nipple ring and a scalp tat (so i could shave my head to see it and grow my hair to hide it) but things like these only look cool when your young. when you get older they just look rubbish[/b]

Each for there own.

Oh heres something for yah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

HARDEN THE FUCK UP!

riojin
18th May 2008, 01:09 AM
i love it when people post the same youtube link that i always do. scalp tattoo here i come

DAMO46
18th May 2008, 01:11 AM
Get over it!

and just do it mate " HARDEN THE FUCK UP"

broke
18th May 2008, 08:42 PM
ink work is...
ive got a chest piece and one on my arm at the moment.
so only really five hours work so far.
trying to get the money pennies together for more work.
next project is gunna be feet, then sleeve.

got 20mm tunnels and snakebites.
thats probably where ill leave it as far as piercings go.

but as far as starting this kinda shit goes kids,
have a proper hard think of the reprocussions of getting tattoo's and piercings done.
i quit my previous job and was unemployed for a solid three+ months,
i could have been working the next day if i was willing to take out my piercings.

society has a pretty average outlook on people who have piercings and ink,
and thats not gunna change anytime soon.

oh, and fake stretchers for the loose :fap:

orange32
18th May 2008, 08:56 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (h1_roll4 @ May 16 2008, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=531825)</div>
these are my tats

[attachment=25832:m_4b22c0...4ef1f74d.jpg]
newest one, still yet to b coloured
[attachment=25833:m_9e68c4...3a61156a.jpg]
crayon on the back of my neck (3 of my mates also have diff colourd crayons)
[attachment=25834:m_9f6825...9922f665.jpg]
the warriors on my calf
[attachment=25835:m_bcafd7...c4df36de.jpg]
rise against speaker on my forearm
[attachment=25836:m_c9e12a...254a7611.jpg]
vans skateboard on left collarbone
[attachment=25837:m_d25cb6...09592f95.jpg]
wet floor man on right collarbone
[attachment=25838:m_d946b2...abf9f2ff.jpg]
above left elbow
[attachment=25839:m_e5ce16...d470e68b.jpg]
above right elbow

i like stoopid tats that people laugh at.

not a fan of armbands, old english text, southern crosses, chinese symbols, tribal etc. the sorts that everybody gets

i also the my tounge piercd and two in my lip.[/b]

you sir, have my respect. I love the rise against ink.

breno
18th May 2008, 09:21 PM
I'm straight edge with tats and peircings.

STRAAAAAAIIIGHHTT EDDDDGGEEE

breno
18th May 2008, 09:26 PM
although I'm getting one on my arm sooon

sotiros86
18th May 2008, 10:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Orange32 @ May 18 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=533013)</div>
you sir, have my respect. I love the rise against ink.[/b]

Rise Against is definately my favourite band +100 000 000 respect for you :2thumbs:

DRFTPG
18th May 2008, 10:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nick @ May 16 2008, 01:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=531883)</div>
Going to Creative in Byron Bay sometime soon maybe for xmas...

I want my celtic armband done

Got others I want done but thats further down the road[/b]

I'm friends with the head tattoo artists son at creative.....he is really good but just make sure u tell him to do exactly what you want because he has been known to add his own little extra bits

Sturgey
18th May 2008, 10:53 PM
wanna get a tat soon
maybe something biomechanical or somthin
saw an awesome tat the otherday was a crankshaft down his spine and then had pistons coming off in several spots

sham90
18th May 2008, 11:07 PM
ive got the Nautical star on left wrist in blk, looking into more. ive designed a tattoo for my
shoulder blade....few adjustments to be made then i'll sus out a few places in city to get done.
also want either inside bicep or down the bak of tricep done...but havent looked into that.

Also hav spider bites on left side of lip ( 2 piercings close together for those not sure)
i work in retail atm...havent had much of problem with them....

h1_roll4
19th May 2008, 03:11 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sotiros86 @ May 18 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=533086)</div>
Rise Against is definately my favourite band +100 000 000 respect for you :2thumbs:[/b]

yay me haha

the one on my back is rise against to.
fav lyrics from fav song, heaven knows.

and the girls are from the good left undone

"all because of you i believe in angels, not the kind with wings, not the kind with halos"

Roku_70
19th May 2008, 09:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damo46 @ May 17 2008, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=532710)</div>
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Have you got one now?
Did mummy and daddy let you?
Instead of spending your time posting miserable threads asking people what you should do get a life, go study and stop trying to be FAKE.
idiot.[/b]

no offence dude but i think you are officially the biggest f*cking idiot on this dc. don't question this guy's thread. i seem to recall you making one about how you were pissed off about a guy transplanting an ls1 into an evo and rx7? if you call this stupid, i have no idea what you thought when you made that shitfight thread. and as i said before...

STICK TO YOUR BIKE.

(btw don't try and acy 'hard' by posting chopper ried videos... it clearly says at the strat of that vid to stop 'having a cry and a winge', which is EXACTLY what you always seem to be doing. maybe you should 'harden the f*ck up')

back to topic, go rise against!!!

DAMO46
20th May 2008, 12:49 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jamie @ May 19 2008, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=533484)</div>
no offence dude but i think you are officially the biggest f*cking idiot on this dc. don't question this guy's thread. i seem to recall you making one about how you were pissed off about a guy transplanting an ls1 into an evo and rx7? if you call this stupid, i have no idea what you thought when you made that shitfight thread. and as i said before...

STICK TO YOUR BIKE.

(btw don't try and acy 'hard' by posting chopper ried videos... it clearly says at the strat of that vid to stop 'having a cry and a winge', which is EXACTLY what you always seem to be doing. maybe you should 'harden the f*ck up')

back to topic, go rise against!!![/b]

What are you some know it all 17yr old that still asks his mum for lunch money.
Your a dead set fucking goose, Think your king shit because your doing your on conversion on your ae86, wow your talented that doesnt give you right to act like scarface you fucking moron
Lick my left nut you gaff.
You have a pm.

Oh and HARDEN THE FUCK UP you maggot.

Wait, OPPS ere we go again HA - HA - HA - HARDEN THE FUCK UP.

Klutch
20th May 2008, 03:32 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (damo46 @ May 20 2008, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=533670)</div>
What are you some know it all 17yr old that still asks his mum for lunch money.
Your a dead set fucking goose, Think your king shit because your doing your on conversion on your ae86, wow your talented that doesnt give you right to act like scarface you fucking moron
Lick my left nut you gaff.
You have a pm.

Oh and HARDEN THE FUCK UP you maggot.

Wait, OPPS ere we go again HA - HA - HA - HARDEN THE FUCK UP.[/b]
Jamie has a point.

You're an idiot.

FLT LNR
20th May 2008, 04:13 AM
The only point where I was pleased when reading both the 'straight edge' thread, and this one.....

was when I was momentarily amused after reading peoples testimonials and definitions of 'straight edge',
....what, with the abstinence from putting foreign substances into one's body....

Only to hear the same people proudly proclaim as to how they have permanently defaced the exterior of their
'straight edge' body. Because hey, your skin is only your body's LARGEST organ, and the most visually prominent.

The greatest part of ALL was when certain members of the fraternity tied themselves to Christianity. My mental
animation was of them turning up to the much touted Christian icon of the 'pearly gates', only to have St. Peter say:

"Oh, you didn't like the image god gave you..... shame, cos the boss said he created you in his image, so basically you've just told him to fuck himself. There's the slip and slide..... it gets hot at the bottom."

ahhhh i should do stand up.

If you're going to do something, have a real reason, not a fad, or to tie it to a way of life. Get tatoos if having them makes
you feel better about yourself, or state real reasons, such as 'getting this tat might get me laid', or 'I'll feel better around my mates because this tatoo makes me look hard'....or 'Tattoos are part of my cultural heritage', or any manner of plain old honesty. If your'e stuck, write down the reason, get your conscience and brain to read it, if they both say yes, well then,
it's fuckin ink time, innit.

good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Sturgey
20th May 2008, 09:27 AM
damo i have never actually seen u post a constructive comment it always has to have you cursing at someone etc. a majority of the young guys are actually acting more mature than you are buddy. now i see why you are disliked

back to thread.
nice tats h1_roll4

howee
20th May 2008, 10:47 AM
^^ So true. Us younger fellas, I find are alot more mature... It's almost like the old boys are jealous of each other??

Back on topic, Johl and h1_roll4 Sick tats.

howee

DAMO46
20th May 2008, 02:51 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sturgey @ May 20 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=533748)</div>
damo i have nevera constructive comm actually seen u post ent it always has to have you cursing at someone etc. a majority of the young guys are actually acting more mature than you are buddy. now i see why you are disliked

back to thread.
nice tats h1_roll4[/b]

Mate go through dc and read some threads before you post then try defend that statement.
If none of my post are constuctive then i don't know what your doing, smell the roses mate.. What do you call this post?
I'm just doing what this maggot did in my thread, and thats post dribble.
Ive had many constructive posts going and here comes these 10yr with no constructive info at all and started a shit fight.
Its only fair if i return the favour.

sprinters_r_mad
20th May 2008, 03:21 PM
its funny how some threads and thread topics bring out the worst in people.

it takes topics like this to show the true colours of some of the members of 86dc

if u got nothing nice or constructive to say, keep ur mouth shut, so to speak

its not that hard

Micknofx
21st May 2008, 06:25 PM
*Back on topic*

I have 9mm tunnels in each ear (screw in-type blue metal). I did have my labret done but I was training in a boxing gym at the time so I didn't keep it long.

Tomorrow I'm going in for a chat/to make a booking for my first tat. A design by a friend of mine who is way into tatts and has heaps, suits my taste not only in tattoo art but also is relevant to my life/lifestyle. I'll post pics when I end up getting it, I'll be booking in as soon as I'm able to make it.

No pics yet unfortunately and I won't try and describe it beacuse it always comes out sounding like some horrible biker tat even though it's not really.

Fozz
21st May 2008, 07:17 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jamie @ May 19 2008, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=533484)</div>

STICK TO YOUR BIKE.

back to topic, go rise against!!![/b]

this is signature material

Roku_70
21st May 2008, 07:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fozz @ May 21 2008, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=534632)</div>
this is signature material[/b]

true that lol... and damo46... pm is replied mate

marvis
22nd May 2008, 08:44 PM
Had 30mm tunnels, both ears, took them out because they are gay. Have nose and snake bites done. I'm not cool enough for tats.

Micknofx
22nd May 2008, 08:55 PM
Booked in today, June 1st!

howee
22nd May 2008, 09:05 PM
Good luck Mick. Can't wait to see pics.

howee

johl
23rd May 2008, 01:31 AM
completely finished all my cartoons today thanks to crazy_nanna. now onto the other side of my body

samuel
23rd May 2008, 03:01 AM
Yeah, I have heard that

hes done a few tatts for my mates over the years and Creative have only ever gotten good feedback from what I've been told.

I'll get a sketch done before I go

I don't think he can get too offtrack with a Celtic armband though hehe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SON57A @ May 18 2008, 09:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=533088)</div>
I'm friends with the head tattoo artists son at creative.....he is really good but just make sure u tell him to do exactly what you want because he has been known to add his own little extra bits[/b]

shinobi
23rd May 2008, 04:51 AM
tats make you heaps tuffy

broke
23rd May 2008, 02:38 PM
excuse the ugly mug,
bet heres a photer of the chesty.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/170477.jpg

johl
24th May 2008, 02:34 AM
thats fuggin sick. ur a brave man. the tat that wraps around my neck only just touches my sternum and that has gotta be the worst place ever. nice colours on the swallows(?birds?)

skin
24th May 2008, 03:11 AM
johl and broke

two very sick tats

love the rise against tat!!

hmm only thing i would ever be passionate about to get a tat is ae86, no idea what id get or where therefore i wont get one lol

xdanielx
24th May 2008, 08:51 AM
got my hand tattoed 2 days ago, i love jobstoppers!

broke
24th May 2008, 12:09 PM
^^^^
lol @ jobstopper :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johl @ May 24 2008, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=535933)</div>
thats fuggin sick. ur a brave man. the tat that wraps around my neck only just touches my sternum and that has gotta be the worst place ever. nice colours on the swallows(?birds?)[/b]
yes.
sternum = death <_<
i was in a sweat with clenched fists for most of the sternum time.

next on my to do list is feets,
which i have a funny feeling will be equally as painfull :mellow:

MattAE71
24th May 2008, 03:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johl @ May 23 2008, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=535447)</div>
completely finished all my cartoons today thanks to crazy_nanna. now onto the other side of my body[/b]

Johl is a machine when it comes to getting tattooed. Chris was doing my ribs this morning and i was squirming everywhere

h1_roll4
24th May 2008, 03:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (broke @ May 24 2008, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=535998)</div>
^^^^
lol @ jobstopper :D

yes.
sternum = death <_<
i was in a sweat with clenched fists for most of the sternum time.

next on my to do list is feets,
which i have a funny feeling will be equally as painfull :mellow:[/b]

fuck the sternum

ive had my collarbones done n that was enough.

ive now got bulk respect for chiks that get lame lower back tribals
most painful tat ive ever had on my lower back

xdanielx
24th May 2008, 04:18 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (h1_roll4 @ May 24 2008, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=536051)</div>
fuck the sternum

ive had my collarbones done n that was enough.

ive now got bulk respect for chiks that get lame lower back tribals
most painful tat ive ever had on my lower back[/b]

dude lower back fucking blows on guys, but not that bad on girl...must be differnt nerves or something

orange32
24th May 2008, 04:23 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ma70 @ May 24 2008, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=536047)</div>
Johl is a machine when it comes to getting tattooed. Chris was doing my ribs this morning and i was squirming everywhere[/b]

He is quite a man

broke
25th May 2008, 01:27 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (h1_roll4 @ May 24 2008, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=536051)</div>
fuck the sternum

ive had my collarbones done n that was enough...[/b]

hahaha,
i seriously do wish the sternum was as good as the collar bones were :pinch:

lets get some more pics up kids,
the more the better :yes:

samc
25th May 2008, 02:39 AM
fark yeah. this has been a sick read! i love tattoos and respect the originality in some.

Johl....disreguarding the post about you being a machine when it comes to tattoos(i'm an averge non-machiene male lol), what was the rib area like or what would it be like for the average joe.?

to add to the thread...i have my right side lip done. it's easy as.

crazy nanna
25th May 2008, 08:56 AM
for anyone wanting to do their side....make sure you want it!!!
The feeling is very sharp with no releif areas & you have to be dedicated to getting it fininshed.

Broke... your feet are gunna be a whole new experience.hahahah you'll luv it though:) Try to keep shoes off it whenever possible while its young.

Johl's work looks great finished & he's 1 in a million that can sit the way he does.
MA70...legend in the making! Had a fun morning with him & started some really cool art work on him also

works510
25th May 2008, 11:36 AM
I used to have a heap of peircings, only have a labret and traggus? (that little shit thing near the earhole, haha
others included various earings and a lip ring.
labret was the only one i didnt do myself with a safety pin....
No tatts yet, altough I made a tatto gun, havent been keen enough to give it a go :lol:

johl
25th May 2008, 03:48 PM
yeh i think all up there i spent around 15-20 hours on m ribs and done a full day on there when i started optimus prime. yeh there is no easy spots honestly. every rib hurts. if u'v been tattoo'd you'l know the feeling in the first 5 minutes but then it goes away, everytime u move to a new rib which is every 30 seconds its the same feeling over and over again. i think the day after the full day on my ribs i slept for 16 hours cuz i was just exhausted trying to go somewhere else mentally.... lol

don't get me wrong its not so bad that i'd want to stop. just depends how much u r committed to getting it finished.
i think on the last session on my ribs me and chris went out after an hour to check on his car at the body shop and then we came back after about an hour and went back to it. which really sucked as the skin had settled so it felt like being tattoo'd on sunburn.

it is an addictive feeling tho and I'm already gathering pictures to design my next tat for the other side of my ribs.

johl
25th May 2008, 06:04 PM
heres some more pics. theres alot of little characters randomly in there like 2 stupid dogs and cow and chicken etc. some r still freshish and peeling. next on the agenda is some anzac ink on my lower back
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/7/3/33.jpg
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/7/3/34.jpg
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/7/3/36.jpg
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/7/3/35.jpg
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/170543.jpg
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/170544.jpg

ae71neo
25th May 2008, 06:09 PM
Anti-flag star is rad.

import_love
25th May 2008, 07:07 PM
nice tats guys, i'd love to get one done i just know i'd probably regret it when i'm 40 though

h1_roll4
26th May 2008, 06:23 PM
just thort id throw up some closer up pics of my girls

[attachment=26203:Image028.jpg]
[attachment=26204:Image029.jpg]

:2thumbs: enjoy

johl
27th May 2008, 02:10 AM
lol and i thoght i was the only one with a tattoo of a person with a tattoo. any colour to go on that?

h1_roll4
27th May 2008, 03:34 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johl @ May 26 2008, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=537237)</div>
lol and i thoght i was the only one with a tattoo of a person with a tattoo. any colour to go on that?[/b]

yeah there both gonna be full colour, and to join it all together is "what wind would look like" as my tattooist put it.

I'm broke atm so it wont be for a while tho.

a funny fact. the tattoo of the heart with the banner on the girls arm.
tattooist wrote his name in the banner! haha

johl
28th May 2008, 02:02 AM
by any chance r u a rise against fan? was listening to them driving today revolutions per minute album i think and i heard the quote from ur tat in heaven knows i think it was? or just coincidence?

h1_roll4
28th May 2008, 12:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johl @ May 27 2008, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=537738)</div>
by any chance r u a rise against fan? was listening to them driving today revolutions per minute album i think and i heard the quote from ur tat in heaven knows i think it was? or just coincidence?[/b]

hahah nope def a fan.

its been my fav song for years

dustyae86
28th May 2008, 12:34 PM
I havea smiley on my ass :) jsut like that, bored at a mates place

Dems
29th May 2008, 09:37 AM
johl, your tattoo is fucking rad..

I currently have 3 tattoos.

this one I got when I was young and stupid..

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/109332.jpg

This one I got when I wasnt quite as young, but still stupid.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/170759.jpg

I also have a tattoo of all four ninja turtles that goes from my ankle to near my knee and wraps around my calf...
Its only half finished, I still need to go back to get colour done, gonna be at least another 8 hours in the chair.

DRFTPG
29th May 2008, 11:45 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dems @ May 29 2008, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=538219)</div>
johl, your tattoo is fucking rad..

I currently have 3 tattoos.

this one I got when I was young and stupid..

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/109332.jpg

This one I got when I wasnt quite as young, but still stupid.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/170759.jpg

I also have a tattoo of all four ninja turtles that goes from my ankle to near my knee and wraps around my calf...
Its only half finished, I still need to go back to get colour done, gonna be at least another 8 hours in the chair.[/b]

lol wow u must like your silvia's

johl
29th May 2008, 01:24 PM
lol that irish tat is sick. i wish i got some street sharks in my tat. remember street sharks?

PuGZoR
29th May 2008, 02:33 PM
I've wanted a tatt for the last three years now, haha, must have thought of at least 10 solid ideas that I wanted (and still want!) done. Alas, I never seem to find the time, or if I have the time, I get all shy and never organise it, haha.

Just a few things in this thread that I wanted to comment on too... I think southern crosses are okay (mainly because I have pride in being Australian) but I'd prefer to have it done incorporated into an original tatt, not just by itself. If anyone was wondering, no, I don't shave my head, own a VL/VN/VS, or want to fight randoms because they don't look stereotypically "aussie". One idea I had was a decorated shield, on one of my calves (left one, to be exact), with the southern cross on the actual shield. Just hope that Australia doesn't get pwned one day and the dictatorship makes it illegal for the southern cross to be shown in public, otherwise chances are I'd have to go scarification stylin. Yes, I have thought about this long, hard, and somewhat to the points of extremes.

Other ideas I had (copy them, and I will cut and peal the offending skin from your body):

Originally on my right lower inner arm, some oversized veins that seem to be burning, or contain fire. Mainly as a constant reminder of the saying, "Live life like there's fire in your veins". Maybe have that tatt'd in english or latin along them too.

As forementioned, a decorative weathered shield on the left calf, with a southern cross inside it. Meaning is that I value the kind of chivilristic ways of life held by warriors in the times past (the weathered shield), and hold it next to my heart which will probably always stay with Australia.

On my right calf, I wanted a burning sword with somewhat of an evil but powerful feel to it. I know, kinda cliche, but again a reference to old values, and a physical representation of the depression I've suffered for years... some days it just messes me up like being struck down with a burning sword!

Just below my collarbone on my right hand side, I wanted the words "Intemporaliter Singularis". I like latin because it's scholarly and whatnot, lol, and has managed to stand the test of time despite a severe lack of people who actually have it as their only language. The phrase means Eternally/Always Alone/Single, which can be interpreted two different ways. One, you've gotta rely on yourself to make things happen, and you can't expect people to do you favours (so fkn true these days) and two, well, that's a bit personal so I won't go into my alternate meaning here.

Finally, I wanted a sleeve with a whole heap of things that have interested me in my life so far. Kinda like a reminder of how unique I am, and everyone can be. Probably incorporate something to represent my family, my families heritage, major goals I've achieved, and a few other bits and pieces that are really dear to me.

Yeah, I know, sometimes I get afraid I'd make a really good emo. Aww well. I still think that if the right person did them, they'd all make sick tatts. Not so keen for piercings, but yeah, tatt's I like.

johl
29th May 2008, 02:45 PM
all those tats seem like a good idea but i doubt the vein one would work as its so small it would be hard to make it look like fire inside the vein or put any words in there for that matter. i like that latin saying tho. where abouts do u live?

ae71neo
29th May 2008, 06:31 PM
johl, i missed the "one people, one struggle" anti-flag line before. Sick!

PuGZoR
29th May 2008, 06:44 PM
Capalaba, Johl. :P Yeah, vein one would have to be oversized fo sho. Not actual vein size, lol. On fire would probably be easier to work than fire inside the vein...

johl
30th May 2008, 01:33 AM
immortal images is the way to go^^^^ its in wynnum. thats where i get all mine done (at a really good price too) plus chris (the guy that does my tats) owns 2 of the hottest hachis i'v seen. go in for a look one day and have a chat to him

Cj_sullivan
30th May 2008, 12:07 PM
the colar bone doesnt hurt at all
the sternum thats a different story
i found that the most painfull is in the inner bicep/ armpit

i have a 3/4 sleave that wraps around my chest nipple sternum collar bone to back of the shoulder blade to just past my elbow

when its al finishded ill post some pics

its all japanese kobuko stuff , looks the goods

i get all mine done at the INK SPOT tattoo studio in ballarat (melbourne)

Micknofx
31st May 2008, 07:01 PM
Okay tomorrow's the big day, I dropped in today to pick up the final scetch of the design. It's a friends art that had been changed to suit the shape of my calf better. It'll be coloured in and old school style most likely skin highlights and that.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/170859.jpg

More pics tomorrow!

PuGZoR
2nd June 2008, 02:06 PM
Pics or ban, MickNOFX. :P Like, no offence to the artist, but what's sitting inside the coffin? Is that an old-school microphone, or something else?

Old school tatt's are rad, there's just something about them, the style of the colour, etc, just makes a classic look.

DRFTPG
2nd June 2008, 07:24 PM
i wanna get something like this but the joker doing a massive evil smile hehehe

Micknofx
2nd June 2008, 09:03 PM
Sorry guys, all the pics I got yesterday turned out crap cause it was greasy with cream. I got this one after my shower, still blurry but better.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/171016.jpg

It is an old school birdcage mic, I agree can be a little hard to tell from the sketch (which photocopied porly and scanned worse) but will look alot more obvious with a little blue through it for the chrome look.

Colour in three weeks

Micknofx
3rd July 2008, 06:58 PM
Reviving the old thread to show my colour, couldn't let that blurry piece of crap^ stand, this one is a poor angle but clearer.

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/172790.jpg

MountainRunner
3rd July 2008, 07:16 PM
johl ur tats are fuckin TUFF!!! best idea ever!

howee
3rd July 2008, 11:11 PM
can't wait ill i get tats, johl's are sick. I'm thinking bout havin a look at the wynnum tattoo shop, corner house.

mm

i stretched my ear

howee

johl
25th July 2008, 02:28 PM
my new tat. its an anzac tribute and also a phoenix. not sure whether I'm gunna go full jap style animals on my other side or mythical animals but either way it will be full of animals with a crazy back ground fill. got it yesterday and it still need a another couple of hours just to put a light grey wash on it especially the mortor. sorry for the bad pic i had to use the camera on my mac cuz my digi apparently doesnt need to go in the washing machine.
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/7/3/37.jpg

Felix
26th July 2008, 11:23 PM
fuck yeah, your tats are sick johl

we also need to go for a strap together soon, i get my car back tomorrow

johl
27th July 2008, 02:07 AM
yeh man i'm replacing my clutch master tomorrow then I'm set. just let us know. we'l get a few of us together and head out one night

Sturgey
27th July 2008, 02:57 AM
yeh go mythical animals :D
a big manticore would be sick(spose it is japanese to cause the soarer emblem is a manticore)

SHIFTY5
31st July 2008, 03:08 AM
got my first tat today, the start of a leg peice,
so far got the outline of a battle ship, will put picks up when i change the wrapping over.

dewar
31st July 2008, 08:08 AM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/hitoriko/My-Tattoo-Finished.jpg

this is my tatt I'm doing my whole back and arms but haven't decided on designs as yet

johl
31st July 2008, 01:05 PM
omg at first glance i thought it said "death before disco" i was like thats so fuggin cool!

SHIFTY5
1st August 2008, 02:10 AM
[attachment=29197:mytat1.jpg]
[attachment=29199:mytat2.jpg]

this is my outline so far, going back in a few weeks for color and more out line of other things.

plans are

from my sock line like my ankle line I'm getting the bottom of the sea floor with sea weed and fish and a shark maybe a star fish swimming

then I'm gonna get a treasure chest with the lid open with it over flowing with gold, then at the top of my leg, a light house over looking the ship and an islind in the distance

and that will hopefully cover my leg piece. then to start with my arm

orange32
1st August 2008, 08:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (johl @ Jul 25 2008, 01:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=566549)</div>
my new tat. its an anzac tribute and also a phoenix. not sure whether I'm gunna go full jap style animals on my other side or mythical animals but either way it will be full of animals with a crazy back ground fill. got it yesterday and it still need a another couple of hours just to put a light grey wash on it especially the mortor. sorry for the bad pic i had to use the camera on my mac cuz my digi apparently doesnt need to go in the washing machine.
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/7/3/37.jpg[/b]

When the fuck did you get that? Looks mint
As for mythical animals, I think i LiGer is perfectly suitable, probably the best thing I've ever drawn.

Man it makes me look like a pansy deciding whether to get the bouncing souls tatoo or not.

johl
2nd August 2008, 12:06 AM
lol i thought u already knew about it so i didnt bother showing you. yeh got it last thursday. just get it. show me a pic of it once you flush your tampon

MattAE71
4th August 2008, 09:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KE_sev @ Aug 1 2008, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=569696)</div>
[attachment=29197:mytat1.jpg][/b]

A mate of mine just got something similar done on his side panel. Done by the same dude that does Johl's work

StuC
7th August 2008, 07:14 PM
i used to have 12mm plugs in my lobes but took them out over a year ago. i can still get 4-5mm items in them though. have 'no dice' on the inside of my bottom lip, a full chest piece and halfl sleeve. Was meant to get colour the other week but had to cancel. Another 5 hours on nov1 and then i can slam out my other half sleeve - then i am done. the boss has put her foot down.

StuC
pics later

dr1ft-pig
7th August 2008, 11:20 PM
got this last week, tribute to my mate who just passed, hence the date

http://a220.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/40/l_84185d182d56d32007668cedb2b06b3b.jpg

Dish
10th August 2008, 11:13 AM
Still saving for ink. Long way off yet I think. Fuck being an apprentice.

Got another piercing though, directly beside my old one on my lip. Call them spiderbites or some shit, I just say double.

shinny
15th August 2008, 06:48 PM
just stretched my ears to 10mm,

nothing huge i know, but i don't want floppy ears when i'm like 60 (if i make it to 60)

Kerryx
4th September 2008, 12:57 PM
Just went in today for my first tatt, started my "Bio mechanical/Bio organic" sleeve first hour was just freehanding some ideas on me then under the needle for 2-3hours, hopefully get in tomorrow aswell. Getting it done at Skin Trix in Redcliffe by this dude Chop!

http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/176283.jpg

SHIFTY5
4th September 2008, 01:37 PM
got my ship colored on Wednesday,pretty happy with how it turned out.
[attachment=30495:DSCN1089.jpg]
[attachment=30496:DSCN1090.jpg]

johl
4th September 2008, 02:50 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DCNTLY @ Sep 4 2008, 11:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=583670)</div>
Just went in today for my first tatt, started my "Bio mechanical/Bio organic" sleeve first hour was just freehanding some ideas on me then under the needle for 2-3hours, hopefully get in tomorrow aswell. Getting it done at Skin Trix in Redcliffe by this dude Chop![/b]

nice start. u do know bio means plant and mechanical means machines and thats why its called biomechanical?

Kerryx
4th September 2008, 03:51 PM
yeah thats what i thought to be honest.. but apparently not to some people so just put both there for their sakes :D, booked in my next sitting.. 18th of sept, another 4hours.. cant wait

Clinton
9th September 2008, 10:24 PM
actually bio is used to describe living things, not just plants.

howee
9th September 2008, 10:44 PM
nice tat matt and brendan u gotta show me friday :P

stretched my ear to 6mm finally

and cant wait till i get a tatt, already got one planned.

i know it may sound sad, but when my blue healer passes away, im going to get her on my left shoulder, in black and white with the southern cross in the tat somewhere, with her name and pass date.

howee

Sturgey
9th September 2008, 10:47 PM
bio mechanical tats are so awesome :D

MountainRunner
10th September 2008, 09:56 AM
nice tats some 1 should get a mechanical sleave with gears and cogs would be epic tuff!

marvis
10th September 2008, 07:29 PM
Stretching ears again. Both at 30mm atm.

marvis.

reuben
10th September 2008, 07:45 PM
Hey all. I have my snake bites and labret done. Ive got more on the way, Tounge and both ears then stretch them to about 20 - 25mm.... :D.

Sturgey
10th September 2008, 10:51 PM
yeh ethan saw a pic of a guy who had his whole back done with a crank for his spine with pistons etc coming off it etc
looked fooking sweet

Kerryx
11th September 2008, 05:37 PM
thanks guys, i go in for 7hours (ouch) this thursday(18th) so hopefully can smash out more time on it so it can start looking more mechanical ;) not gonna disclose what is happening ill just post pics lol

45KIDS
20th September 2008, 06:05 PM
I have snakebite's but had to take them out for tafe and work! so ill be re doing them soon plus im keen on getting my antieyebrow done. Anyone have this done?

johl
21st September 2008, 12:29 AM
got some more ink today before work. will get pics in a few days when she settles down a bit