PDA

View Full Version : ae86 20v engineered 08 rego 6k firm sydney

gottago
15th July 2007, 02:48 PM
Car: ae86 adm

rego and engineering: march 08 rego fully engineered for everything on the car including 2 seater

mods:
sparco sprint junior seats upfront
4age silvertop 20valve (90kw)
EMS ecu
VL turbo fuel pump
surge tank i1.5l
twin 10'' thermo's
4 - 1 extractors
2.5 exhaust
front strut brace
rear strut brace
8kg front springs
mr2 short strokes
chopped AU falcon springs
suzuki sierra short strokes
t-18 locked rear
JDM front struts w/ vented disc's
sigma control arms and ra40 rack ends
t50
3.75 degree neg camber
ma61 rims on near new tread

condition: drives great handles awesome never owned a car like it. body is in ok condition it's no showcar needs a new paint job has a few scratches and very small dents. 1 rust spot size of 5cent coin drivers side near the doorjamb half way up. other than that NO RUST ANYWHERE ELSE at all.. motor runs great diff runs fine gearbox is good

Pics:
http://www.ae86drivingclub.com.au/dcimages/4/8/4/3/127521.jpg

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9892/1001545li1.jpg

Contact: nicbebbo@optusnet.com.au 0421 190 134 NICK or PM me

Reason for sale: starting up my own building company and I need the money for insurances ( workers comp public liability etc..) sick of making other people money when it should be mine :rant:
I barely drive it, about 1-3 times every 2 weeks and it never leaves the sutherland shire for anything at all, I have a work car so it's my 2nd car I drive to soccer, gym and to my 2nd job, so it's just a waste really, wouldnt mind a motorbike to get around instead.

Price: $6000 firm, will be on ebay and carsales and tradingpost in a weeks time. Open to offers and trades/swaps for something of interest ( 4cyl ute maybe or anything really) or a learner legal motorbike etc.. don't be shy to PM me worst that could happen is I say no? haha

Post: will not post( hahaha), will deliver anywhere in aus for $1500

gottago
18th July 2007, 06:40 PM
bump will put up on carsales and ebay and tradingpost in a week..

Hally
18th July 2007, 08:01 PM
hey m8 whats the overall condition of the the body/interior like???could ya take a couple more pics
cheers

gottago
19th July 2007, 06:30 PM
hey m8 whats the overall condition of the the body/interior like???could ya take a couple more pics
cheers[/b]

body is ok no rust or dings or anything like that, it's got a few scratches and dents etc. it's no show car, could use a respray and would look a million times better, where it's been panelbeated and rust removed ( professionally ) it's still in hi-fill or primer or sumthign like that so it needs a spray to get it all to same colour, pics will show you what I mean..

interior is fully stripped, dash has a few cracks nothing crazy.

ill post up pics on saturday.

Clinton
20th July 2007, 03:00 PM
look guys it has zip tie stitching. free bump

gottago
21st July 2007, 01:27 AM
zip tied front bumper.. drift style be)

gottago
26th July 2007, 05:29 PM
open to trades and swaps with cash or plus cash..

stylz
26th July 2007, 06:25 PM
oh god damn you, I would have snapped this up in a flash had this of been for sale two weeks ago :(:(

nice car :<

Hally
26th July 2007, 07:19 PM
it was for sale 2 weeks ago man

Hally
26th July 2007, 07:47 PM
hey m8 I might be interested in a trade depending on cash adjustment my way and if you are interested. chek out my post under midnight s13.

gottago
26th July 2007, 09:34 PM
looks pretty cool, but too much effort, have to swap rego and then fly down to look at it, rather sumthing more local that I can inspect without costing me too much time..

thanx anyway.

haikii
26th July 2007, 09:59 PM
oh you're considering trades??? any chance you'd like to go for a type X?

Hally
26th July 2007, 10:07 PM
looks pretty cool, but too much effort, have to swap rego and then fly down to look at it, rather sumthing more local that I can inspect without costing me too much time..

thanx anyway.[/b]

no worrys man.you should have no problems getting what you want for it. :2thumbs:

gottago
26th July 2007, 10:17 PM
oh you're considering trades??? any chance you'd like to go for a type X?[/b]

sounds expensive... not really after one so I prob wouldnt pay what you'd want/expect.

LIL BLU MAN
29th July 2007, 09:22 PM
extremely cheap in my opinion

gottago
29th July 2007, 11:32 PM
had a few people ring up offering to trade. but every car has basically been pretty shit or they want way too much for it, so none I have accepted.

I'm mainly after a workvan pref express or hiace early/mid 90's no rust buckets, but open to any reasonable offers, please I don't think a stock auto vl is worth 4k part trade :rolleyes:

$6,000 I'm not budging. just add up how much everything cost, and how little takumi tax is on this.. prooven engine/driveline combo and descent suspension to match. great car never misses a beat drives great.

FLT LNR
30th July 2007, 01:07 AM
this is mad value!

if I get 6 grand for my birthday today ill buy it <_<

I fkn wish.. Good luck for a friggin bargain!!!!!! buy it foolz!

RunFree
30th July 2007, 01:19 AM
6k? Damn you have definitely dropped the price on this one!

My couzin's mate went down to look at this car when the price was 8k!

Thing is, he got all the way there and the guy said it wasnt for sale anymore, even tho he had arranged by phone to see the car only a few days prior!

No msg or phone call to say it wasnt for sale anymore! And he had just travelled some 2hrs to see the car!

So, in fact, the guy could have got 8k cash instead of 6k. Ahhh........

Good luck on sale tho.
awesome buy!

gottago
30th July 2007, 11:09 AM

Thing is, he got all the way there and the guy said it wasnt for sale anymore, even tho he had arranged by phone to see the car only a few days prior!

No msg or phone call to say it wasnt for sale anymore! And he had just travelled some 2hrs to see the car!

Good luck on sale tho.
awesome buy![/b]

I work weird/extreme hours, and I told him to ring me before he heads down, which he didnt, he rang on the wednesday or the thursday and came on the saturday without notice, and by those few days I decided to not part with it, as my mate just wrote his car off and he couldnt get around, so I did the nice thing and lent him my car for a few weeks. now he got a new car and the 86 can finally be sold.

6k is the price you all know it's worth it, I could ask more but I believe this is the true value, offer any less and ill steal your undies and rob you for the cash.

RunFree
30th July 2007, 04:27 PM
<{POST_SNAPBACK}> (index.php?act=findpost&pid=381212)

Good luck on sale tho.
awesome buy![/b]

I work weird/extreme hours, and I told him to ring me before he heads down, which he didnt, he rang on the wednesday or the thursday and came on the saturday without notice, and by those few days I decided to not part with it, as my mate just wrote his car off and he couldnt get around, so I did the nice thing and lent him my car for a few weeks. now he got a new car and the 86 can finally be sold.

6k is the price you all know it's worth it, I could ask more but I believe this is the true value, offer any less and ill steal your undies and rob you for the cash.
[/b]

Ahh ok mate, fair enough. I'd do the exact same thing for my mate, if I was in that situation. :)

And yeah, 6k is a steal!

riojin
30th July 2007, 04:51 PM
should sticky this thread just so people stop charging so much for a stock adm

Dropnuts
30th July 2007, 06:39 PM
should sticky this thread just so people stop charging so much for a stock adm[/b]

lol

good luck with the sale....if I had a work van it would be gone not unless your interested in a GZ10?? :P

djhatton
30th July 2007, 07:17 PM
Is it possible to find the seat for the back of the car and put it in?

gottago
30th July 2007, 08:52 PM
Is it possible to find the seat for the back of the car and put it in?[/b]

wont be legal unless you change the front seats to reclinables and re-engineer the car.

I have the stock seats still, but that doesnt come with the car for $6k

sorry was gunna upload pics today, but got a urgent call for a CASH job, sum c**t robbed my mates parents shop and I had to put in new door and jamb, quick $250 cash not bad IMO haha

pics 2mos... I swear

dyso
30th July 2007, 09:26 PM
hey mate
would you be able to post some more pics up of like interior and some more body shots.
cheers dyso

gottago
31st July 2007, 07:21 PM
pics anyone??

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/9639/1001672fe6.th.jpg (http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001672fe6.jpg)
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8735/1001673da1.th.jpg (http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001673da1.jpg)
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/1518/1001674qb5.th.jpg (http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001674qb5.jpg)
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/4562/1001675gk3.th.jpg (http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001675gk3.jpg)

dyso
31st July 2007, 11:15 PM
ill probably be giving you a call sometime soon to come have a look mate

gottago
4th August 2007, 05:41 PM
im gunna put an add in on sunday afternoon in the tradingpost and wont be asking 6k. so final looks on sunday.. ill be hungover but ring me after 10am and ill answer...

d86toy
7th August 2007, 12:17 AM
willing to swap for a HAYUBUSA-z suzuki

gottago
9th August 2007, 07:46 PM
willing to swap for a HAYUBUSA-z suzuki[/b]

nah, gotta be learner legal damn it

interested in a XR250 possibly plus cash if anyone has one rego'd etc...

i gotta buy a work van, either highace or express.. but interested in a moto aswell pref cheaper tho so i can buy another work car too

will also accept offers on mid to late 90's hilux's tray backs.. nothing over 120,000k

if you reckon you got sumthing of interest shoot me a reply,pm or email i look at them all.. but no stupid offers, and i dont think a VG ute is worth $8k with 250,000k's on the clock :rolleyes:

DRFTPG
10th August 2007, 05:55 PM
pm sent man, straight swap

gottago
11th August 2007, 12:38 PM
replied. not interested in anything FWD. i need a work car, gimme cash or a cheap 250cc moto as trade plus cash.

Dawsoo
11th August 2007, 05:16 PM
pm sent.

pebbles
12th August 2007, 09:05 PM
6 thousand is unreal value,
this thing with stock everthing, includeing a 4ac could go for 3 grand (thats takumi tax for u)
engineered 20valve, suspension n everything could never be done for another 3 grand on top of that this is great value

gottago
21st August 2007, 05:51 PM
still for sale. think its time i put it on carsales and ebay etc. last chance.. i got the weekend off so ill advertise it all then.

zr04am
22nd August 2007, 10:39 AM
I have a zxr250a 1989 model import in 2000. Its learner legal and goes alright, rego in QLD until January, New tyres and im getting it resprayed cause the original tank got a small rust hole in it and i got a new tank which is different colour to the bike. Might be able to get some cash aswell just waiting to see if i can get a loan off my parents. But i live in Byron Bay so its pretty far to take the bike. Will get some photo's of it soon if your intrested in Swaps?

Ade_Mc
23rd August 2007, 02:53 PM
cheap...nice work done to.
just curious..are your parker tinted? or did you just do the old clear black spray?

GL with sale.

gottago
25th August 2007, 10:20 AM
cheap...nice work done to.
just curious..are your parker tinted? or did you just do the old clear black spray?

GL with sale.[/b]

No idea man bought it like that, its black tho but how or why i dont know hahaha

only taking money now, and price has moved up. asking more in tradingpost.

gottago
26th August 2007, 10:27 AM
sold pending payment..

Hally
26th August 2007, 01:07 PM
well done man it shouldnt of taken that long.

gottago
27th August 2007, 10:49 AM
well done man it shouldnt of taken that long.[/b]

haha yeah i know i didnt really advertise it anywhere tho, so hard selling it i loved the car.. no point in having 3 cars tho and i never had enough time to drive it...

meh least its goin to a good home the guy seemed genuine..