PDA

View Full Version : offtopic shit

mike86
13th July 2007, 05:25 PM
i believe they would either be in musseums or locked away in ppls houses and for security reasones they wouldnt post them up on the internet...

may i ask why your so interested in knowing where they are[/b]

Group A is a retired car thief. His kid brother Kip tried to follow in his footsteps, only to become dangerously embroiled in a high stakes caper where something goes wrong. Group A is sucked back into his old ways-in order to save his brother's life from the stolen-car broker Raymond Vincent Calitri whose nickname is "The Carpenter" due to he's good at making caskets after he kills people for their failures. In order to prevent Kip's death, Group A must reassemble his team and steal 50 exotic cars one being a Group A sprinter. Yet he cannot seem to find the elusive Group A sprinter. So he turned to DC hoping that the intellectual community of ae86 aficionados would maybe know where he can find one. Thus saving his brothers life

Or he is just interested in them

I personally like the first one

dr1ft-pig
13th July 2007, 05:35 PM
hahaha^^^ thats awesome i lol'd

andro0o
13th July 2007, 07:35 PM
LOL.

samuel
14th July 2007, 11:04 AM
ROFL

Monk
16th July 2007, 07:02 PM
Group A is a retired car thief. His kid brother Kip tried to follow in his footsteps, only to become dangerously embroiled in a high stakes caper where something goes wrong. Group A is sucked back into his old ways-in order to save his brother's life from the stolen-car broker Raymond Vincent Calitri whose nickname is "The Carpenter" due to he's good at making caskets after he kills people for their failures. In order to prevent Kip's death, Group A must reassemble his team and steal 50 exotic cars one being a Group A sprinter. Yet he cannot seem to find the elusive Group A sprinter. So he turned to DC hoping that the intellectual community of ae86 aficionados would maybe know where he can find one. Thus saving his brothers life

Or he is just interested in them

I personally like the first one[/b]

There's definitely some truth to what you've said. I remember last year on a weekend away down at Melbourne I was with some mates and we walking down through the local car museum, where I saw this shadey looking guy walking around a few vintage cars, after awhile I think he realised I was onto him as he started to ark up and came running towards me
Luckily, I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

jono86
16th July 2007, 08:01 PM
^^^ lol fresh prince FTMW!!!!

samuel
16th July 2007, 08:05 PM
Fresh prince thread or group A thread?

Keep on topic dipshit

Driftspec
16th July 2007, 08:52 PM
Fresh prince thread or group A thread?

Keep on topic dipshit[/b]

On topic in Off-topic? Is that possible?

:P

And yeah I laughed so hard when I read it the first time hey, that was a classic one :)