PDA

View Full Version : Itunes question

Gilly
1st August 2007, 01:13 AM
wak question but here goes

I'm making a movie/slideshow of vids/pics of my little girl for family and friends. I've made the movie part and have the option to put audio to it

now I've timed the slideshow to a particualr song. I got the song off itunes but I can't use it!! I can burn it and play it but can't use it in my slideshow

any way around this??

it saves off itunes as an mp4 and is "protected"

I'm trying to use it in windows movie maker

song is "the story" by Belinda Carlile if anyone can hook me up with a usable version

any help greatly appreciated, I've had a lot of help and support from these people and although a samll token would really like to put together something special for them

cheers dudes and dudettes!!

andro0o
1st August 2007, 01:29 AM
there's a programme on a mac that I have that can unblock it.

otherwise just get it off imesh maybe.

rxbenny
1st August 2007, 01:33 AM
I was going to ask are you using iphoto but your on a pc.....and acqusition is not giving any results bah.

mike86
1st August 2007, 01:46 AM
hay dude I did a search but can't find a song called "the story" by belinda carlile. do you know what album it's off or could you write some of the lyrics down coolies :2thumbs:

dr1ft-pig
1st August 2007, 01:46 AM
just download the song again off a filesharing program like limwire or bearshare all unprotected shit

mike86
1st August 2007, 01:55 AM
Ah hah! zomg I hate year 12 I'm putting off my studies for ya gilly lol. "The story" wasn't written by Belinda carlile it was written by her daughter Brandi carlile.

Klutch
1st August 2007, 02:09 AM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L8EG85I7

Knock yourself out gilly

TopSecret
1st August 2007, 04:10 PM
Another way around the protected mp3 thing is to burn whatever it is onto a CD as 'audio' then re-rip it and this rids the copy protected tags. Ridiculously easy way to get around copy protected mp3s if you've got a CD-RW.

RObErT_RaTh
1st August 2007, 08:33 PM
or there should be an option where u can convert it to either mp3, which should then make it usable