PDA

View Full Version : easter long weekend

sprinter666
9th April 2009, 09:44 AM
just wondering if theres anyone else not got anything planned for the easter long weekend.

family not overly religious n all that over here so thought id see if anyone would be up for another barbeque or cruise or just something damnit! and if so what day, sat/sunday? lunchtime-ish? etc etc

Ksevn-T
9th April 2009, 01:27 PM
Pretty sure im free for a cruise or what not! anyone else available?

Alex

shichi~
9th April 2009, 04:20 PM
the cops are

Intense
9th April 2009, 05:19 PM
Most people would be going to easternats

haydenz
9th April 2009, 07:08 PM
apollo bay n back

DRFTR86
9th April 2009, 07:41 PM
easternatzzzzz......that is all

yoshimitsu9
9th April 2009, 07:50 PM
bullshit you live in blackburn? so do i, meet up im bored as shit

*E7*
9th April 2009, 07:50 PM
Cruise to easternats anyone?

yoshimitsu9
9th April 2009, 08:04 PM
could be an idea, i dont like the way my engine goes thru oil atm :S and not alot of cash to buy oil... local is best for me

shift_rook
9th April 2009, 08:13 PM
anyone wanna meet up not at the easternats haha, i've got no money ey. a nice cruise/ meet up would be good

Hokey
9th April 2009, 08:20 PM
i'll hopefully be going to the nats with some mates. sunday or monday. gonna be alot of cops around this weekend. my car will be staying in the garage.

Water Boy
9th April 2009, 08:22 PM
If youré cheapo just go to Easternats on the Friday (tommorrow) its free and you can see the cars being scrutineered and some doing passes and practice dyno runs.

Popo's are every where so keep it straight bcuz no joke they are hiding every where its hoon central!

sprinter666
9th April 2009, 08:44 PM
eh cbf easter natz, might make a roadtrip to canberra or whever for summernats.

anyways so how about sunday lunchtime at that park with the barbie? or we fancy something else? ill be bored as fuck so keen to get this goin, get afew nice cars n have a beer or two, need votes for places n days, at this stage sunday lunch at the last meetup spot is the go i guess, anyone remember the name ive forgotten it? lol

ok so far people interested are:
sprinter666
drifte72
yoshimitsu9
ksevn-t

checked easternats prices and friday is just setup, lame, cmon lets do somthingn eed entertaining this weekend even if its just us 4 lol go get pissed at the pub :D

sprinter666
9th April 2009, 08:50 PM
oh n yoshi, ur free to come round and have a beer wenever u like drop me a line, blackburn ganstas woot

yoshimitsu9
9th April 2009, 09:35 PM
tonight is good im bored shitless, spose i could walk round with a couple of beers if your close to laburnum station. call or msg me on 0415235189

edit: go to the blackburn or the steel yard near blackburn station

sprinter666
9th April 2009, 10:20 PM
aye blacky pub ftw.

was thinkin if its only afew of us cant think of anywhere in the east thats a park with a barbie mainly coz i dont go to the park so if its only afew of us from the east i got a big driveway, a barbeque and 3/4 of a slab left so cmon lets get something organised for this weekend and go for a drive!

matt99
10th April 2009, 12:10 PM
anyone wanna meet up not at the easternats haha, i've got no money ey. a nice cruise/ meet up would be good

Apparantly im coming to your place to pick up some bumpers with Leah. So I heard your place was the meet up.

was thinkin if its only afew of us cant think of anywhere in the east thats a park with a barbie mainly coz i dont go to the park so if its only afew of us from the east i got a big driveway, a barbeque and 3/4 of a slab left so cmon lets get something organised for this weekend and go for a drive!

If its free, its for me.

You have my number, call me. I lost everyones numbers.

sprinter666
10th April 2009, 01:39 PM
well the beer on tap would be carlton draught n im not sure what i got in the freezer so whoevers comin sum1 chip in for some cheap snags n were set, if its at my place feel free to rev loud, tear up my driveway n rock up with no mufflers, hate my neighbours so id appreciate it :)

sprinter666
11th April 2009, 11:50 AM
pms sent, 0417596223 for questions, cyas.

ae86
11th April 2009, 12:23 PM
do not cruise around this weekend cops are all over "modified cars" just copped a defect dis morning.

Sprinter86
11th April 2009, 12:27 PM
Yea andy (driftism) got defected last night, and i got pulled over last night also, lucky my car was borderline roadworthy anyways so got away with it.

sprinter666
11th April 2009, 12:49 PM
no cruise just a barbie and annoying my neighbours if u wanna come round, shoot me a pm.

matt99
11th April 2009, 07:16 PM
Yea andy (driftism) got defected last night, and i got pulled over last night also, lucky my car was borderline roadworthy anyways so got away with it.

Ha, Andy defected? No way.

Nath, your cars not roadwothy, just because it got a roady 3 weeks ago does'nt mean it still is, you and me both know your car is too cool to be road worthy. Haha.

By the way, nice skids on my spare, I especially liked the part where you raped the grass.

Sprinter86
12th April 2009, 01:47 AM
haha, i raped that grass good!