PDA

View Full Version : Wii vs 360?

breno
9th October 2007, 11:01 AM
Ive decided im going to buy either one today.
Im just unsure of which one. Im not the biggest gamer, basically the only games i play are guitar hero, and racing games.
Is it worth getting a 360? or is worth getting a Wii? i guess both ways i am sacrifising something .

Clinton
9th October 2007, 11:27 AM
if thats all your going for then 360 i think would be the best buy. thats pretty much what im getting mine for aswell. with the wii you cant really play for "ages" unless you have "trained" those muscules your using to play with. and, for me, get over the wii very quickly unless you have a group of friends playing with you. just my opinion but i think for 360

johl
9th October 2007, 12:31 PM
only certain games are good on the wii. such as first person shooters. cuz of the controller setup its like having a mouse really. so if there are games that are wicked on pc they will be good on wii. but imo i'd go for the 360 as i have a wii but 360's are way better. as long as u dont get the shitty one wit a 20 gig hard drive

hachirusto
9th October 2007, 03:52 PM
Wii is way better if you always have people over playing it.

Ive got a 360 myself and find thats the best console. Games are good , multiplayer is better and price is ok as well.

go for a 360+ xbox live and grab forza 2 and project gotham 4 which is come out soon

breno
9th October 2007, 04:56 PM
i bought a wii.
really fun haha.
guitar hero 3 comes out soon aswell.

jezz
9th October 2007, 05:59 PM
WII is only really good if your playing multiplayer party type games. I'd go the 360 if you want your machine to over heat! Ps3 all the way!

Clinton - keto- : thats probably one of the stupidest thigns i've read in a while. Trained muscles, wtf!?

Clinton
9th October 2007, 06:48 PM
whats with you man, are you jsut following me around and bagging shit on my every post?? try waving around your arm all day holding a wiimote and then try sitting there playing a 360/ps3. your arms get tired

flamingheads
10th October 2007, 08:29 PM
Maybe because you play PS3/360 all day you can't wave your arms around too much.
I'd choose the Wii just because with it I wouldn't be sitting on my arse all day.

driftke70
11th October 2007, 01:27 AM
best thing with the wii is i hook it up to the WAN and put it on the bigscreen, go onto the net and go to you tube or tv links and just watch shite. call of duty is the shit, carbon is pretty sweet to play too, dont forget you can get a normal control pad if need be, games are the same as ps2 and xbox but cheaper and the console itself is more reliable, smaller, sexier, easier to use, costs half as much etc etc.

GAKI86
11th October 2007, 01:50 AM
nintendo is quite smart... making fat video gaming bastards stand up for one in their miserable lives and move actively!!!!

as for 360 you can get an intercooler for it... but it doesnt have that sutttututttttoo sound..nice gfx but then again, itll be GG'd soon by pc and the ps3...

as for me ps2 all the way... this platform holds shitloads of drift games!!! and has the 900 wheel!!!! xbox360 steering wheels is just homo gay... making forza 2 sad

Clinton
11th October 2007, 08:33 AM
WHICH DRIFT GAMES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I HAVE ROAD RAGE 3 AND 'FAST AND THE FURIOUS W00T'

driftke70
11th October 2007, 03:00 PM
gran turismo 3 = best drift game ever, followed by forza. Gt4 is best racing game. Ps2 is a good console for sure, i think the ps3 sucks major douchey wang.

GAKI86
12th October 2007, 01:54 AM
i have
touge max 1 and 2 (touge max 3 is road rage)
D1 japan and usa
kaido battle 1 - 3 (tokyo extreme racer)
enthusia
drift champ
racing battle c1
wangan midnight (yes it came out on ps2 now on psp)

xbox360 has rubbish like
burnout
nfs
juiced
forza is exception

Clinton
12th October 2007, 05:34 PM
will invest in GT3 tomorrow. i have tokyo xtreme racer zero. im guessing you have a chipped ps2?

Clinton
12th October 2007, 05:34 PM
dualed

hachirusto
14th October 2007, 12:06 PM
anyone in melb know where to get some "Wii games" , I know I can dl them but takes to long and would rather get them from someone else

no one in the trading post advertises anymore

GAKI86
15th October 2007, 12:34 AM
piracy is bad